rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Denver, Colorado: mini-data sheet (newbie)

I don't bother with night game in Denver (and suburbs). Fatigued from day game on the street, so I have been gaming at shopping malls in the Denver metro area.

Cherry Creek Mall / Park Meadows / Flatirons:

1.Aldo shoe store (under 25, 6's, 7's and 8's, low-iq women)

-Try on a shit load of shoes (with no intention of buying any) and weasel yourself into a conversation. Ask any of these type of questions:

1."Are you in college?" (after trying about 2 or 3 shoes)

2."Will there be a sale on these shoes after Christmas?"

3."Are you from Colorado?"

2.Steve Madden (18-30, 7's, 8's, 9's, medium-iq women)

-Same shit as Aldo shoe store. Higher quality women, so you need to up your game a bit.

3.IKEA (furniture store) near Park Meadows Mall

-Find a cute woman who works there and ask about career opportunities with IKEA. Sample questions:

1."I am interested in working for IKEA, are they currently hiring?"

2."How long have you worked here? Why did you choose IKEA?"

3."Can I have your contact info for professional purposes?"

4.Old Navy / Urban Outfitters / Generic clothing store

-I've been picking up a large t-shirt and asking a cute girl if they have it in medium. Do this multiple times and try to engage in a conversation.

-------------------

College scene:

University of Denver is best place to search for young foreign women in Denver. Street game can work here.

University of Colorado at Denver is good for American women of all races.

The ONLY place I recommend for night game in Denver for gaming young women are bars at University of Denver (Crimson and Gold Tavern, Merchants Mile High Saloon).

Boulder, Colorado has better quality women compared to Denver; but they are a bit more "racist".

Pearl Street Mall in Boulder is gold for hotties. I've had no success there though :/

Do you guys have weed cafes there where stoners can go and drink tea and smoke big fat reefers? If so, have you been?

Quote: (12-05-2016 06:12 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Do you guys have weed cafes there where stoners can go and drink tea and smoke big fat reefers? If so, have you been?

Not that I am aware of. I've never done weed, so Im the wrong person to ask. Capitol Hill area in Denver and the university hill in Boulder may have these type of cafes.

Though I haven't gamed in Denver in almost 4 years, I agree that the DU area is great for finding the foreign women, as well as the CU Denver campus (which is actually 3 colleges on one campus). The Church nightclub used to be great, too. I've met many foreign girls there. Colorado has (or at least had) a great rave scene.

I never had luck in Boulder, but yet very hot girls there. It is the most "progressive," feminist, smug little bubble in the US though I think. Even when I lived in Boulder, I dated or banged girls from the Denver area. I'd be very careful with Boulder girls, even ones that didn't grow up there but go to school there, and cover your ass if you do get involved with one.

It was years ago, but I did go into a place that served "medicinal" food and also sold medical herb. I can only imagine there are more places like that now. However no smoking in public, so now you can't light up in any cafe's. You could probably get away with mixing some weed and tobacco together in hand-rolled cigarettes though.

Quote: (12-05-2016 06:51 PM)Moto Wrote:  

Though I haven't gamed in Denver in almost 4 years, I agree that the DU area is great for finding the foreign women, as well as the CU Denver campus (which is actually 3 colleges on one campus). The Church nightclub used to be great, too. I've met many foreign girls there. Colorado has (or at least had) a great rave scene.

I never had luck in Boulder, but yet very hot girls there. It is the most "progressive," feminist, smug little bubble in the US though I think. Even when I lived in Boulder, I dated or banged girls from the Denver area. I'd be very careful with Boulder girls, even ones that didn't grow up there but go to school there, and cover your ass if you do get involved with one.

It was years ago, but I did go into a place that served "medicinal" food and also sold medical herb. I can only imagine there are more places like that now. However no smoking in public, so now you can't light up in any cafe's. You could probably get away with mixing some weed and tobacco together in hand-rolled cigarettes though.

Yes, CU Denver (along with Metro and CCD) does have quality foreign women as well. I would say they are more approachable than the ones from DU. I like the DU area more than Auraria campus because of the rich girls lol.

Haha yeah Church nightclub used to be great. I haven't been there in 3 or 4 years; I heard its quite trashy now.

+1 to your comments about feminist Boulder. I have always been very careful in approaching them.

Jerusalem Restaurant (near University of Denver) can be a place to game at any time of the day or night. Its open 24 hours.

Quote: (12-05-2016 07:48 PM)Befikre Wrote:  

Jerusalem Restaurant (near University of Denver) can be a place to game at any time of the day or night. Its open 24 hours.

That place is incredible! The gyros and chicken gyros especially. I made a point to eat there any time I am in the area. Best middle-eastern food in town.

I'm going up to CU Boulder right now, so I'll probably try out a data sheet of my own when I have time to surf around town.

What exactly have you guys been hearing about Boulder girls?

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Quote: (12-05-2016 08:48 PM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

I'm going up to CU Boulder right now, so I'll probably try out a data sheet of my own when I have time to surf around town.

What exactly have you guys been hearing about Boulder girls?

Well, Boulder is super liberal/leftist. The girls are very hot, but there is a strong undercurrent of feminism. "I have a boyfriend" is a common reply from 7 and above Boulder girls.

I don't know if the students are still in town (or on winter break) or busy with final exams, but you can try to pursue some sluts at Sundown Saloon and Attic Bar and Bistro -- both are on Pearl Street. To warn you in advance, it will be a sausage fest. Horrible ratios.

Boulder Book Store and Barnes & Noble has quality women. I would game there.

If you are alone or do not know anyone in Boulder, try to make friends with a CU-Boulder student and go to a house party. Best chance of getting laid. That being said, be careful with Boulder girls.

Looking forward to your data sheet

I think Boulder is a lot about social circle game whether you are a CU-Boulder student or a local. And even then, I've heard it is challenging.

Day game in Boulder: beside CU-Boulder campus and Pearl Street Mall, I see opportunities in Chautauqua Park.

So many misconceptions in here about Boulder feminist women and Denver nightgame, I don't know where to start. I've been living in Boulder/Denver for the past 10 years and disagree with 100% of this datasheet.

But anyway, if you have a problem with nightlife in Denver, here is the reason:

Quote:Quote:

I've been picking up a large t-shirt and asking a cute girl if they have it in medium.

Girls going to to clubs aren't lining up to take dicks from guys who wear mediums.

It's harsh, but it's the truth.

Quote: (12-05-2016 09:05 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

So many misconceptions in here about Boulder feminist women and Denver nightgame, I don't know where to start. I've been living in Boulder/Denver for the past 10 years and disagree with 100% of this datasheet.

But anyway, if you have a problem with nightlife in Denver, here is the reason:

Quote:Quote:

I've been picking up a large t-shirt and asking a cute girl if they have it in medium.

Girls going to to clubs aren't lining up to take dicks from guys who wear mediums.

It's harsh, but it's the truth.

Lol. Feel free to write a data sheet. Different opinions are welcome. I am so far from being a player in Denver/Boulder or even a novice at the nightlife. I have lived in Colorado on/off and here temporarily. I plan on leaving the state in the near future.

Anyone been to the Grizzly Rose lately?

Used to be packed with girls in short shorts and cowboy boots.

Quote: (12-05-2016 09:25 PM)ms224 Wrote:  

Anyone been to the Grizzly Rose lately?

Used to be packed with girls in short shorts and cowboy boots.

Good question. I've heard the same about Grizzly Rose.

Colorado peeps meetup on Thursday night around 9 or so?

Its off 58th and I25.

Quote: (12-05-2016 09:45 PM)ms224 Wrote:  

Colorado peeps meetup on Thursday night around 9 or so?

Its off 58th and I25.

There is a Colorado Roosh group? Cool.

I'm flying to Miami tomorrow and won't be back for another week.

Next time.

I lived in Denver for 16 years and just left this past spring for the Balkans. I'll never live in the US again, but can tell you Denver is a new city everyday, due to the recent spike in transplants. Like many US cities, it was built for cars, not people. This results in an anti-social feel making friends and booty hard to access. You'll need to work hard for every crumb, but you'll be tough as nails. The main draw in CO is the mtns, and the mountain towns have a more authentic social vibe. I mostly miss the herb, which is oh sooo nice.

Funny you mention Cherry Creek mall. I lived right by it and would go daily to hit both sbux and scope out the talent. Met an Armenian girl working at a Nintendo kiosk and hit that, after like a billion dates though. Overall, it's a great city with tons of foreigners. I have gf that were Russians, Polish and Ethiopian. You'll need to infiltrate their social pockets via a friend or hit up weird events/festivals for other cultures. I don't miss all the driving - the sprawl is vast and public transport is still in the dark ages compared to other big cities. I'll be back there briefly for business and to see some friends, but I've turned the page

Jerusalem is indeed a fine spot to eat and game. Like other US cities, there is an undercurrent feminist vibe in Denver. Ignore it and focus instead on foreigners and exchange students, which tend to have more traditional family values. Keep in mind that nickname 'Manver' is quite accurate, as men far outnumber women there.

The latest JUDGMENTAL map of Denver may be helpful to your in your adventures.

[Image: tumblr_mhi7snNxwz1s4df8ko2_r2_1280.jpg]

And if not, it's always wise fun for conversations with longer-term residents!

Because so very accutely laughable!

SOURCE http://www.imfromdenver.com/have-you-see...enver-map/

Notes commenter Trent Gillaspie on November 20th, 2016:

"You can always go to http://judgmentalmaps.com/post/41958719535/denver to see the original from 4 years ago. The updated one is in the book that just came out: http://judgmentalmaps.com/book"

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-07-2016 07:01 AM)Leads Wrote:  

I lived in Denver for 16 years and just left this past spring for the Balkans. I'll never live in the US again, but can tell you Denver is a new city everyday, due to the recent spike in transplants. Like many US cities, it was built for cars, not people. This results in an anti-social feel making friends and booty hard to access. You'll need to work hard for every crumb, but you'll be tough as nails. The main draw in CO is the mtns, and the mountain towns have a more authentic social vibe. I mostly miss the herb, which is oh sooo nice.

Funny you mention Cherry Creek mall. I lived right by it and would go daily to hit both sbux and scope out the talent. Met an Armenian girl working at a Nintendo kiosk and hit that, after like a billion dates though. Overall, it's a great city with tons of foreigners. I have gf that were Russians, Polish and Ethiopian. You'll need to infiltrate their social pockets via a friend or hit up weird events/festivals for other cultures. I don't miss all the driving - the sprawl is vast and public transport is still in the dark ages compared to other big cities. I'll be back there briefly for business and to see some friends, but I've turned the page

Jerusalem is indeed a fine spot to eat and game. Like other US cities, there is an undercurrent feminist vibe in Denver. Ignore it and focus instead on foreigners and exchange students, which tend to have more traditional family values. Keep in mind that nickname 'Manver' is quite accurate, as men far outnumber women there.

Born and raised, Denver, Left for Schengen myself about 8 months ago, and dread even having to go back home for a little. Denver is great for everything but girls I think. It's certainly possible, especially if you have a good car, money,location, good looking, like everywhere, true, but the curve to get here and succeed is much steeper than elsewhere.

I had a great group of guys, we'd hit the streets 3-4 times a week, and we were no chumps. Of something like 8ish guys, split up into smaller groups for gaming, Only two or three were ever much successful and honestly, they were exceedingly good looking guys, with style and decent-great game. Life is a million times better in EE then Denver could ever amount to.
Unless you are something super special, I'd say avoid Denver(and boulder) and find new hunting grounds.
All the Californians think they are so much cooler than the locals, The girls i feel were certainly racist, and going out to game, while could be fun occasionally, is impossible if you don't have a car or ever more exceedingly expensive great logistics.
Otherwise, my suggestions, Country bars are decent for the weekdays, and just hit up 20th street on the weekends(but be prepared for an also ridiculous amount of overzealous bouncers who will beat the shit out of anyone for no good reason, seriously, look up the news and i feel like i've heard a story every week about some bouncer seriously hurting random guys in denver from my friends back home)

I live in Boulder. Social circles are indeed the best way to go about it here. There are a lot of social circles revolving around expensive white person activities. Triathlon, climbing, yoga, skiing...etc. There's also hippie groups, but frankly I steer clear of them aggressively.

If you are a triathlete and some hottie thinks you're cool for winning the Kona Ironman triathlon last year, she may branch swing to the guy who wins the Kona Ironman this year.

After befriending people here for 7 years, if my facebook feed was a representation of the United States, Bernie would have defeated Hillary and easily carried the entire electoral college.

Maybe you guys can clarify this because this isn't the first time I've heard about people being racist in Denver/Boulder. I have a friend who goes to CSU, and he says he had a black friend go up to CU Boulder who said he didn't feel welcome and thought they were racist. I tried pressing him for details, but it didn't sound like he knew much about it beyond that.

I'm surprised it happens in Boulder considering they're supposed to be progressives and all about acceptance, diversity, etc. Could you guys explain your experiences?

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Boulder and Denver are very different.

Denver is decently diverse.

Boulder must be 90% white, and almost none of the minorities are black.

A black man in Boulder is going to be exotic, but he would probably struggle to get laid if he doesn't fit into social circles - same as everyone else. If you visit downtown you will quickly realize people dress informally - almost no suits, better to wear flannel or a nice Patagonia down jacket for example. If you showed up with a NYC fashion sense you could be laughed at for trying too hard.

I can't imagine minorities would do poorly besides the initial surprise of seeing a black person(there really are that few). If you've been here and can tell me differently, I'm interested to hear.

Boulder used to be the home of soldier of fortune magazine.

Problem is that, there are a lot of very rich old white people who care a lot about some peculiar appearances.
One of the things they really care about is their (ever growing) property values. Trump derangement syndrome has nothing on these people. If you want to see true fascism in America, go to a local zoning board meeting. Hence the high housing prices up here and the outward. And they don't like people who aren't them.

tl;dr is that rich snooty progressives discriminate on class very heavily and if you aren't them they will look at you like dirt. Boulder just has more of it than your average area (primarily because of this strain of money).

My experience is to avoid the typical bar scene, it does suck. Never been physically threatened anywhere at any bar except by girls up here.

As a whole I think boy-girl relationship in this state are more fucked up than usual, going from my (albeit limited) sample.

also, pot is legal and very common here and it does bring a certain (to me) negative vibe. too much designer hoodies and flat billed hats. And I think in the long term it does make people stupid.

I haven't lived in the area long enough to pass judgement, but if any of you guys are in the area, shoot me a PM.

I'm living in Aurora right now.