rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "bitch code"

The "bitch code"

My colleague sent me an article yesterday. It was an interesting article in Neuron magazine about women and instinctive auto settings in the brain. Scientist have known all along that these bitches are preprogrammed ( default response) to be "helpers", and "givers". However, the scientists were perplexed as to why the system was getting an overriding signal to "delegate", as opposed to yielding to the "subjugation" code. In a study, called the "moral dilemma", they found that women repeatedly overrode hardwired emotions when presented with scenarios that they perceived was acceptable to their environment.

For instance, , relevance. They found that women overrode the system 10 times more when they thought they were not relevant ,and did so, even at their peril! This was interesting to me, because when I ask myself why is this bitch acting so moody, for no apparent reason, I couldn't figure it out. We are not talking p.m.s here, just an impulsive reaction to remain relevant based on her circumstances. Example; I'm not calling him , although he has called me 5 times in an hour. She overrides the hardwired settings which is to say, "normally , I would be jumping up and down, and call him back 100 times, but since none of my girlfriends would approve of this, I will make him suffer".

My question is , how many of you believe this theory? Do you think that the "bitch" reactions you see from them are based solely on them just being bitches because they are women, as opposed to the scientific notion that they force the "autosetting" into an overcompensating mode. That is to say, " I'm not really like that, but whatever" mode. (I was thinking about the female C.E.O that shook my hand as if she arm wrestled 20 years and wanted to show me she was strong).

I have a million thoughts on this, but this is a game, so how do we reconcile?

The "bitch code"

I don't think we can ever understand the mind of a woman. The mind of a woman is like a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Shit is flying all over the place and its just out of control and unpredictable.

They like what their friends like, they dislike what their friends dislike, they like whats "cool", as long as other girls think its "cool" to.

You could take the dumbest, ugliest, guy with no Game, put him on TV and girls will get wet just looking at him.

Who the hell knows? It all depends what magazines they have been reading, what their friends are into, and what time of the month it is. And, what guys are famous in Hollywood at the time.

Even girls can not explain why girls act the way they do. There is no logic to it.

To answer Pusscrooks ?...

I think girls do "override" their hardwired response all the time. They do it when the social situation calls for it. They want to look cool, look strong, or just look better in the eyes of their friends. They are followers, they will follow the crowd, even if it goes against their instincts.

Some wise man once said...."women are not to be understood, they are to be enjoyed"

The "bitch code"

Quote: (08-14-2011 03:36 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I don't think we can ever understand the mind of a woman. The mind of a woman is like a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Shit is flying all over the place and its just out of control and unpredictable.

They like what their friends like, they dislike what their friends dislike, they like whats "cool", as long as other girls think its "cool" to.

You could take the dumbest, ugliest, guy with no Game, put him on TV and girls will get wet just looking at him.

Who the hell knows? It all depends what magazines they have been reading, what their friends are into, and what time of the month it is. And, what guys are famous in Hollywood at the time.

Even girls can not explain why girls act the way they do. There is no logic to it.

To answer Pusscrooks ?...

I think girls do "override" their hardwired response all the time. They do it when the social situation calls for it. They want to look cool, look strong, or just look better in the eyes of their friends. They are followers, they will follow the crowd, even if it goes against their instincts.

Some wise man once said...."women are not to be understood, they are to be enjoyed"

So , considering that you believe they are overriding the system, should we as men be more tolerant ,or, use them even more for what we want.....

The "bitch code"

Quote: (08-14-2011 05:15 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

So , considering that you believe they are overriding the system, should we as men be more tolerant ,or, use them even more for what we want.....

Well, the short answer is to "use them even more for what we want".

But, every girl and situation is different. I might tolerate a little bullshit if I know I have a good chance of banging.

The "bitch code"

Quote: (08-15-2011 11:05 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2011 05:15 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Well, the short answer is to "use them even more for what we want".

But, every girl and situation is different. I might tolerate a little bullshit if I know I have a good chance of banging.

Sounds to me that if you know they are overriding the system, (meaning they are not really what they present themselves to be) perhaps you're not really using them , but being more tolerant. Perhaps the "game" (using them for what we want) is merely a counter to the facade?

The "bitch code"

Quote: (08-15-2011 02:57 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Sounds to me that if you know they are overriding the system, (meaning they are not really what they present themselves to be) perhaps you're not really using them , but being more tolerant. Perhaps the "game" (using them for what we want) is merely a counter to the facade?

Hmmm.....thats interesting. I never thought about it like that. It took me a minute to wrap my mind around that.

It does make sense.

This shit is all a big mind game. I just want to win the mind game and get the pussy. Whether that means "tolerating" her or "using" her.

Whatever works.

The "bitch code"

Quote: (08-15-2011 06:39 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2011 02:57 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Hmmm.....thats interesting. I never thought about it like that. It took me a minute to wrap my mind around that.

It does make sense.

This shit is all a big mind game. I just want to win the mind game and get the pussy. Whether that means "tolerating" her or "using" her.

Whatever works.
You're spot on with that. I tolerate this shit simply to try to tear the lining out of that pussy and get my gifts of course.