rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sarging in San Francisco

Sarging in San Francisco

Hello Gentlemen and Brats!

I am new to the San Francisco/Bay Area, and since I've been fairly busy with work I don't know many people in the area. I would like to get a group of guys together in San Francisco/Bay Area whom are willing to go out in the field as a group and just play for fun.

I've been going out either alone or with 2 girls lately and have had a fair amount of success, but I need a wingman or two, or hundred, to step up my game further.

I would like for you to be cool, have humor, be chill, and at least know how to open sets, etc. =)

Anyone game?

Sarging in San Francisco

Travel forum, my man.

Honestly though, I'd keep going out with the girls (unless they're fat) that's plenty of social proof right there.

Sarging in San Francisco

San Francisco is a great city to go for Dolo in.

I would give that a shot as well.

Sarging in San Francisco

Quote: (08-13-2011 04:18 PM)MilaN Wrote:  

Hello Gentlemen and Brats!

I am new to the San Francisco/Bay Area, and since I've been fairly busy with work I don't know many people in the area. I would like to get a group of guys together in San Francisco/Bay Area whom are willing to go out in the field as a group and just play for fun.

I've been going out either alone or with 2 girls lately and have had a fair amount of success, but I need a wingman or two, or hundred, to step up my game further.

I would like for you to be cool, have humor, be chill, and at least know how to open sets, etc. =)

Anyone game?
So a guy in SF needs a wing'man' or a hundred?
Go out in the field and "play for fun"?
"Fairly busy at work"?
Brats? Not Playas?
Hmm.

Tuth? I smell something!

I would say that this may be the WORST site ever to find what I think you are looking for..

Sarging in San Francisco

Quote: (08-13-2011 10:16 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

So a guy in SF needs a wing'man' or a hundred?
Go out in the field and "play for fun"?
Brats? Not Playas?
Hmm.

Tuth? I smell something!

Something seemed funny to me also.

I think it was this line:

Quote: (08-13-2011 04:18 PM)MilaN Wrote:  

Sounds like a gay singles ad!

I'm from SF, I was gonna reply, but..

Going on Roosh to find guys to hang out with?!

I don't know? It would be different if we knew the guy from months/years of quality posts.

Good "gay-dar" el mechanico.

Maybe there is a gay playas forum out there. This could be one of their tricks to meet guys.

Sarging in San Francisco

I'm shocked that CJ and G got HOMOTROLLED so hard!

@ Gio I worked for US AIR at Monterrey Airport

Sarging in San Francisco

Allright, my bad. I was at work and wrote the post really fast, and no I'm not gay. My bad if I came off that way, and if you got offended (or something). I'm from EU and 'Brats' does not have a negative tone to it where I'm from. It's the first time I posted something on a forum actually and didn't know how sensitive it can be. So instead of being dicks about it you can just give me advice, but yeah I admit, the way I wrote it actually sounds kinda gay..

Sarging in San Francisco

Our first gay troll. The meme is gonna be hilarious..

Sarging in San Francisco

Allright fuck it, I'm just gonna stick to my girls to go out with. How do you delete this thread? I'm new here.

Sarging in San Francisco

Ok.. MilaN explain yo handle for us non 'EU' brats..

Sarging in San Francisco

Only place I know where they use the term 'Brats' is Sweden.

Sarging in San Francisco

On my way to the "Outside Lands Festival" right now!

milaN,

You are welcome to join me.

(If you wear an MTV shirt and follow me around with a video camera saying that I'm a reality show star)

Just kidding, PM me if you're around.

Sarging in San Francisco

Your post reminded me of the typical "wingman needed yo" post you find on the PUA forums. That kinda talk really doesn't fly here.

Stick around the forum and establish some credibility, then ask again. If the guys know you're cool, they'll respond. We might have an introduction thread somewhere too. Search for it.

Sarging in San Francisco

Haw haw haw. San Francisco has gays! We've never heard that before. [Image: undecided.gif]

Well, I'm not as boring as the rest of this cynical crowd. Or maybe it's just my 2nd manhattan talking as I recover from last night/this morning. She was quite energetic. Gotta admit, I like a woman willing to sweat in the effort of hunting for the big O. And yes, her neighbors will no doubt talk about our multiple sessions this weekend. Good thing she's President of her condo board and can tell them all to go to hell.

PM me and we can connect. As a warning, I seem to only be available on Wednesday and Thursdays evenings for hunting right now. And I call dibs on the taller one. ;-)

Gotta sober up for my Sunday evening "date". Drink water. Lots of water.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Sarging in San Francisco

Quote: (08-13-2011 10:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm shocked that CJ and G got HOMOTROLLED so hard!

@ Gio I worked for US AIR at Monterrey Airport

I try to give every new poster the benefit of the doubt. Although, this thread obviously didn't belong in the "girls" forum... apparently for more reasons than I initially thought!

Sarging in San Francisco

What would you do if you met someone on this forum and met up to sarge and after an hour he wanted to blow you? I would be pissed.I feel bad about jumping on that guy but, that post was flaming gay in my eyes.
Guys troll craigslist constantly in the women seeking men sections and try to get guys to suck off. They get called out(funny shit) about 5 times a day here. Usually after someone goes for the Meetup.

Warning!!: Hot and sexy in Tampa is a dude! I went to the parking lot and he was sitting in the car dressed in drag and took my cell phone and would not give it back.flag this user.

Maybe that shit sticks in my head too much.