rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NOW Pereira,17-24 Bogota, 24-31 Lima (august 2011)

I'll be for one week in Bogota, starting from Wednesday (August 17th). At the moment I am in Pereira, thanks to the advice of Mixx on this forum. I speak very brokon Spanish, not enough to have a conversation, and NOBODY in Pereira speaks English. I had fun though, but only thanks to the internet ... And I will leave behind a real cutie, which actually hurts ... Anyway, if you feel like meeting in Pereira, Bogota or Lima, write me a PM! By the way, I am on a trip around the world now, and after finishing, I'll post my comparison of South East Asia and South America [Image: biggrin.gif]

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Ah! You just missed me! I arrive in Colombia on Sept. 4th!

Can you give me an updated Pereira spreadsheet on new venues, new places and where to meet hot girls based on your visit?

Where did you stay?

Mixx

Man im having Colombian withdrawals! You lucky sob's!!

Yeah, break it down.

Ok, me experience so far:

No hookers in normal bars. In the whole city I saw 5, and they are in a very specific area.
People told me daygame is the way to go, so that’s what I mainly did:

Center, around piazza Boliviar: it’s full of people that go shopping, don’t look like high class people, and very few cute cute girls without men, and absolutely nobody speaks English.

Unicentro (the biggest shopping mall, close to the airport), Wednesday afternoon: very few people shopping. Some shop girls are cute and alone (only one takes care of one shop, that makes it easy to talk to her alone for a while). In total maybe 6 nice girls, which made it actually the best venue I have been. Because they did not really speak English, I did not go for the number, which looking back was a mistake (see my report on the girl later).

Arboreda (shopping mall, in circumvalar) Saturday afternoon: more people shopping in the weekends, but I found not a single hot girl shopping or selling, that was not already with a guy or a kid/baby (by the way, I have never seen so many pregnant women than in Colombia/Pereira). But don’t get me wrong, there are some beautiful girls in the city, but they are nearly always occupied, also during the day. UPDATE: Sunday was even busier than Saturday. I saw 2 nice sets of girls, they looked very upscale, but I was already with a girl, so I couldn’t try.

I also tried the other small shopping malls in the center (Pereira plaza, vittoria Plaza, Boliviar plaza …) but also found no hot girls (during the week). I got tired of it, I want things to be easy [Image: smile.gif] But in general, weekends there are more people in the mall than during the week (good for girls that are shopping, a bit harder to hit on the girls that are working there). Comparing to Thailand/Philippines, were the malls are always full of people, there are in general very few people shopping in Pereira.

Uni: There is also “Universidad tecnologia” that’s worth it. EAFIT and the others are super small (just one building, no campus). Again, I had hard times finding good looking girls at the uni. And even here it was mixed sets, but the guys are nice and it’s not only couples like in the mall. Some ugly girls approached me, the good looking ones that I approached were actually not so happy about it, they were very skeptical. There is an English speak department on the very top of the hill.

Nightgame
-Center (look for a place called Onca Bar, there are many bars in the same block). I saw several only girls sets there, and one girl told me that’s also the best place to meet girls. I just had time to speak to few, but they were interested, but also shocked by the fact that I was speaking English. The area can be also dangerous at night, there are many homeless that ask you for money, be carefull late at night, one guy was following me all the way to the hotel (which was luckily nearby). You can go there already at 8pm. I would start the night there.
-Circunvalar: Many bars, a bit more upscale than the center, more safe, here there are bars and clubs. Again, didn’t really have time to try it out, but many people said I should go there. Gets busy in the weekends. Thursday, not sure, it was full, but because there was a festival going on.
-La Badea: Clubs, a bit out of the center. It starts quite late there, it was super empty when I went there at 9pm on a Saturday. I have the feeling this is a bad place to pick up girls. Tables, tables, tables, and most bars have loud music.
-An area called “parquet olaya”. When I went there late at night all bars were packed with people, not good to meet girls.
-There were two or three bars (Tropical Cocktails, Sacramento) that I saw on the way to the technical uni, I had no time to try it out. But could be good, uni students?

In general I saw actually more good looking girls without guys/kids in the night than in the day.

My experience:
-Girl 1: From internet. The first time I met her alone, she came with me to the hotel, but not into the room. The second time, Friday, she came with friends, I think she wanted to be nice, she had to go home again early with her sister. I would put her in the category “good girl”, it would take too much effort.
-Girl 2: From internet. She came alone, went also to the hotel room with me, but wouldn’t kiss me on the first night. I think my qualification wasn’t strong enough, she kept asking why I like her. I see her again, let’s see.
-Girl 3: From internet. She was 35 but hot hot hot. (Strangely enough, I found the a bit older girls to be the hotter girls in Pereira!! They are dressed better, are not chubby …) We made out after 2 hours, she was speaking about sex, but I had arranged already with girl 1, so I split up (which was a mistake, as nothing happened with girl 1). I see her again, let’s see.
-There were other girls from the internet that wanted to meet up, but I ran out of time.

-I gave my number to cute looking girls from the English speaking department Universidad technologia, they didn’t call, were already sceptic during the meeting. A pity, they spoke perfect English.
-A not so hot looking girl from the English speaking department Universidad technologia was writing several SMS, but she was not so hot, and I was already booked out.

-A girl that I met in the mall, she was the only one I met during the day that spoke ok English (she was living for one year in New York), when we went out she brought all her friends, and wouldn’t go home with me afterwards. She was not so hot, a bit chubby. She wanted to meet again, but I was booked out.
-A girl that I met in the center with her female friend, asking for a shop to buy a present for a cat [Image: smile.gif] She was hot. They didn’t speak absolutely nothing in English, but were super motivated to find a shop with me. I was speaking with them in my super crapy Spanish, which kind of worked, even though it was tiresome and I couldn’t really game her. They gave me their number, but I didn’t call, they called me Saturday, picked me up at the hotel, we went out together, I made out with her, she wouldn’t go with me to the hotel (she went on with the taxi). The next day, she comes again with her friend, but as I tell them that I want to be alone with my girl, the friend leaves, my girl comes with me to the room, only safer sex.
They speak about love and marriage already on Saturday, and that we are a nice couple, and that I should take her with me. But even after I told her that I am leaving in 3 days, she stayed with me. In general, I didn't try to look like marriage material, but my normal life was just overwhelming cool for them. I don’t think she was super poor, she lived in an ok area of the center, and had a nice cell phone, but she was definitely not a rich girl.
Money: For the extra journeys (to get rid of her friend and so on) and to come and go away from the hotel they paid the taxi themselves, a friend of them was driving us around a couple of times, I paid for 2 taxi rides, I paid for a bottle of cheap alcohol in the club on Saturday, but they paid a red bull for me.

Review:
- There are very few hot girls around in the day.
- They don’t speak English. But I managed with a girl that spoke only Spanish, because she was so motivated.
- The are not super horny. They bring their friends, don’t wanna go to the hotel, don’t wanna have sex …

--> I should try more: nightgame in center and circumvalar. Try with the cute shop sellers in Unicentro even if they don’t speak English. Go for the few hot girls that are shopping on Sundays in the shopping center. Go to the English speaking department in the “Universidad technologia”.

+1 for the (honesto) update on Pereira.

Pereira is definitely a place not to go if your Spanish skills are near ZERO!

Spanish, at an intermediate level is a MUST-HAVE skill to have a good time with the very hot girls and more F-closes. these girls respond well to playful, cocky game which can only be accomplished by speaking her language to be able to tease and pass her shit tests.

I'll be breaking down Pereira game in my upcoming video web-series.

Mixx

Just posted an improved version here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8155-p...#pid152989