rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

upfront with girls about fucking other girls

Comrades,

How many of you are upfront with girls when they want to know if you are fucking other girls? Do you lie? Do you tell them the truth? Do you invite them to accept and join in your "lifestyle"?

Unless I'm asked I never bring it up. The key is to insinuate that you are getting mad action without actually saying it outright.

"I'm a happy camper."
"I can hardly complain"
When I travel: "I'm Swedish, everyone says it is a place of great sin so I do not speak of my exploit to avoid being judged by ord uptight cultures"

Honestly, I say whatever needs to be said to get the job done. Those fucks (women) lie about everything under the sun and I know it. So I hit them with a great (fabricated) story. If they are showing me signs that they want a "I don't give a fuck" guy. I give them that. They need "sweet but masculine" guy. BAM! Here you go bitch.

Everyone has different parts of their personality so....whatever... But yea, I like to give them 50/50. Like Vicious stated, insinuate getting action. Plus if you are a attractive guy she's going to just put that shit on you anyway so roll with it... It only keeps imo.

I agree with above. I stopped caring about what I thought a lot of girls wanted to hear (that I was just dating maybe one girl)... instead I often tell them that I have a few girls... or "tonight's girl this", "new orleans girl that." Only seems to make them want me more. Most girls want to be with guys that are successful with women, whether they admit it or not. It seems counter intuitive but it works with the right girls, especially in social circle gatherings (i.e. friends of friends).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-13-2011 10:23 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Unless I'm asked I never bring it up. The key is to insinuate that you are getting mad action without actually saying it outright.

"I'm a happy camper."
"I can hardly complain"
When I travel: "I'm Swedish, everyone says it is a place of great sin so I do not speak of my exploit to avoid being judged by ord uptight cultures"

So what if the chick starts talking shit about " I have feelings for you", do you lie and tell her it's exclusive? Or do you tell her that it just can't be and enjoy the moment?

Quote: (08-13-2011 10:45 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

"I'm a happy camper."
"I can hardly complain"

So what if the chick starts talking shit about " I have feelings for you", do you lie and tell her it's exclusive? Or do you tell her that it just can't be and enjoy the moment?

If you've fucked her already, what does it matter? If not, she can't expect you to date only one person. Hardly any girls do that anymore.

I tell them the truth with a big smile and with tons of confidence

What kickboxer said [Image: biggrin.gif]. And so what if she doesn't want things to continue upon hearing that, you got other girls ur fucking already...so she'd be the one missing out. But thats rare. gets a woman's intrigue up.

Girls can tell when you're swimming in pussy so there's no need to insinuate that you are.

A girl told me recently she'd never stop by my place uninvited because she wouldn't want to interrupt me with another girl, my response: "ya, if you ever stop by, bring earplugs."

Agree and amplify, but never state anything specific, and definitely don't throw how many bitches you fuck, have fucked, and/or are fucking in another girl's face, that's some bitch-made shit, beta-ass Ronnie pulls that shit on Jersey Shore all the time.

Quote: (08-13-2011 11:39 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I tell them the truth with a big smile and with tons of confidence

I think you're bullshitting me. You're telling me she pores her heart out to you and you say " it's not so bad, I'm only fucking 5 other ones. Do you still get to fuck the poor bitch after you "tell them the truth"? Come on kickboxer, are you fucking retarded chicks?

I shit you not

I made a thread about this a while back

I Think Kickboxer is referring to when they full out ask or HAVE to full out know.

Quote: (08-13-2011 02:04 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Girls can tell when you're swimming in pussy so there's no need to insinuate that you are.

A girl told me recently she'd never stop by my place uninvited because she wouldn't want to interrupt me with another girl, my response: "ya, if you ever stop by, bring earplugs."

Agree and amplify, but never state anything specific, and definitely don't throw how many bitches you fuck, have fucked, and/or are fucking in another girl's face, that's some bitch-made shit, beta-ass Ronnie pulls that shit on Jersey Shore all the time.

If that's what works with the typical Jersey Shore crowd, then by all means, keep your balls up bravado and display it freely to them. Personally I take a more global perspective however and keep to strategies that wouldn't get my ass handed to me by women with the slightest amount of tact and class.

The first girl I banged asked me something like this with a hopeful look in her eyes, and her head in my lap. I was introduced to her 9 hours prior.

her: "so is this just a one night thing, or..."
me: "let's take it a day at a time"

That seemed to hit the spot and allay her concerns. I banged a couple of meetings later.

I've realized that keeping things ambiguous works best for me. I don't get how proclaiming your player status helps with girls you've already banged - isn't it overkill? Preselection is worth every penny but you've already made the sale. This has actually backfired on me. There was this pain-in-the-ass broad once who'd let me hit, but wouldn't blow me - she said "get your other girls to do that for you." Can you believe that? I did not drive a hundred miles up north with no A/C to listen to that shit!

Roosh has put out guides on how to cheat and get away. What does that say to us? Girls like to get with guys who're in demand, but their jealousy can sink the ship we're manning. Let's be practical here and protect our interests.

I think your answer about your exclusivity should concur with the impression you've already put forth. As in, do you come across like the casual player who might be fucking other girls, or a serial relationship guy, or a nice-guy who ain't getting shit, or a straight up pimp. Veteran players often tell girls straight-up that they'll beat the pussy but aren't interested in a relationship.

When in doubt evade the question. You already have the pussy. If you want to stretch it over a few months to get some trinkets out, I think you need to tell her what she wants to hear. This may involve lying. Refer to Roosh's tips on how to cover up your tracks.

Quote: (08-13-2011 03:58 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2011 02:04 PM)jariel Wrote:  

If that's what works with the typical Jersey Shore crowd, then by all means, keep your balls up bravado and display it freely to them. Personally I take a more global perspective however and keep to strategies that wouldn't get my ass handed to me by women with the slightest amount of tact and class.

I agree with Vicious. You could only get away with this shit with a bitch who just started packing her own lunch for the first day of school. I mean what kind of whores are you fucking, kickboxer? These must be some pissy pussy bitches who have a barney insignia all over a book bag! I Could hear it now....

Dialogue with you and "Headstart Heather"

Heather: " I think I'm falling in love"
Kick: "with who"?
Heather :" A boy".
Kick:" who is he"?
Heather:" He's speshal".
Kick: "oh yeah"?
Heather" Am I the only one you're doing this with, 'cause you're the only one for me".
Kick" Well, I did fuck the other girl you went to go get some candy with yesterday".
Heather " Why"?
Kick" Cause I game bitches", see you at recess".

Come on man, you know you gotta lie if she's worth anything!

Quote: (08-13-2011 04:27 PM)stein Wrote:  

I've realized that keeping things ambiguous works best for me. I don't get how proclaiming your player status helps with girls you've already banged - isn't it overkill?

I can see why you might think that (maybe it is to an extent). However, when it comes to threesomes, social circle bangs, bringing chicks into your FB rotation, and piquing her curiosity, being known as a manwhore is not at all a bad thing. In fact, it's the best compliment when I get it. Chicks want to know what all the hype is all about.

Quote: (08-13-2011 06:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I've realized that keeping things ambiguous works best for me. I don't get how proclaiming your player status helps with girls you've already banged - isn't it overkill?

I can see why you might think that (maybe it is to an extent). However, when it comes to threesomes, social circle bangs, bringing chicks into your FB rotation, and piquing her curiosity, being known as a manwhore is not at all a bad thing. In fact, it's the best compliment when I get it. Chicks want to know what all the hype is all about.

Are these fine specimens or basic lizard bitches?

Quote: (08-13-2011 07:12 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2011 06:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Are these fine specimens or basic lizard bitches?

Both.

Quote: (08-13-2011 03:58 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Not sure if you misread my post, but I agreed with what you were saying.

Then I misread. I interpreted it as if you considered subtlety a 'beta' move.

If you just met the girl, it's none of her business. I don't feel the need to agree and amplify or make up anything. I just pass off any dumb questions and focus more on increasing attraction. If she is so concerned with your entire life situation that she won't fuck, then you haven't built up enough attraction or demonstrated enough value. Change the topic and discuss your recent travels, business interests (if impressive nor boring), foreign language studies, family, etc. If she still presses the issue, then she thinks that she is as good or better than you and you're much better off ignoring her more until she either gets on board or gets out of the way. I'd rather pass on a girl instead of coming up with elaborate lies or really any lies. I cannot even put into words how much more pussy I got, when I stopped making excuses for being a successful attractive man with options.

With that said, I normally do go after girls that I have a genuine interest in (attractive, fun, sexy, etc) and therefore I have no problem making them feel special. I can count one venue alone where I've been with atleast a dozen girls over the last 2 years and half of them knew each other at some point in time. My reputation almost never stopped the next girl from trying to be the "most special". Just realize that unless you want major drama in your life, don't make any girl think that she is the only one. Quit doing things that resemble trying to build a relationship. I can't even remember the last girl that I took on an actual date, unless you call meeting up downtown to get drunk a date. Back to the topic. There is no girl in my opinion worth causing me the stress of making and keeping up with lies. Just choose if you want a relationship or if you want sex with various women. IF it's the latter, then realize that everyone know the score and caveat emptor is in play.

Quote: (08-14-2011 06:03 PM)young_money Wrote:  

If you just met the girl, it's none of her business. I don't feel the need to agree and amplify or make up anything. I just pass off any dumb questions and focus more on increasing attraction. If she is so concerned with your entire life situation that she won't fuck, then you haven't built up enough attraction or demonstrated enough value. Change the topic and discuss your recent travels, business interests (if impressive nor boring), foreign language studies, family, etc. If she still presses the issue, then she thinks that she is as good or better than you and you're much better off ignoring her more until she either gets on board or gets out of the way. I'd rather pass on a girl instead of coming up with elaborate lies or really any lies. I cannot even put into words how much more pussy I got, when I stopped making excuses for being a successful attractive man with options.

With that said, I normally do go after girls that I have a genuine interest in (attractive, fun, sexy, etc) and therefore I have no problem making them feel special. I can count one venue alone where I've been with atleast a dozen girls over the last 2 years and half of them knew each other at some point in time. My reputation almost never stopped the next girl from trying to be the "most special". Just realize that unless you want major drama in your life, don't make any girl think that she is the only one. Quit doing things that resemble trying to build a relationship. I can't even remember the last girl that I took on an actual date, unless you call meeting up downtown to get drunk a date. Back to the topic. There is no girl in my opinion worth causing me the stress of making and keeping up with lies. Just choose if you want a relationship or if you want sex with various women. IF it's the latter, then realize that everyone know the score and caveat emptor is in play.
Good read YM

Tell without telling. Spot on to the cat that said to insinuate you are with other girls. It frames things casually.

Let you're actions speak louder than words. If you're not wanting to commit, act like it. Don't pick up all her calls. Respond to txts later. Fart in her presence. Reschedule plans. Be unpredictable.

I like being honest. Honesty doesn't mean you lay it out straight up declaring, "yea I fucked a girl 20 mins before you." Say it with a bow tied around it in pretty wrapping paper.

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:35 AM)Octane Wrote:  

Tell without telling. Spot on to the cat that said to insinuate you are with other girls. It frames things casually.

Let you're actions speak louder than words. If you're not wanting to commit, act like it. Don't pick up all her calls. Respond to txts later. Fart in her presence. Reschedule plans. Be unpredictable.

I like being honest. Honesty doesn't mean you lay it out straight up declaring, "yea I fucked a girl 20 mins before you." Say it with a bow tied around it in pretty wrapping paper.

hahaha , that last part is a true sign of a diabolical mind. fuck on!