rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best online site for hot babes?

I know some of you men dislike the idea of online game, but, i would like any online PUA's to suggest some great sites for online game. I am leaning more towards social network sites. and this should be for hot babes.

With the streets of the UK a bit tense right now i wish to explore this more fully.

And this is for HOT babes and not simply 'so-so' volume. cheers.

Well, when you find that magical website where it's only hot babes and the male/female ratio isn't 15/1, please let us all know.

Quote: (08-12-2011 08:58 AM)Russ Wrote:  

I know some of you men dislike the idea of online game, but, i would like any online PUA's to suggest some great sites for online game. I am leaning more towards social network sites. and this should be for hot babes.

With the streets of the UK a bit tense right now i wish to explore this more fully.

Try POF. I don't know how it is for UK but guys in the US slay a lot from there.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

OKCupid and POF are the biggest and best, and they are free. They work best in or near major cities in 1st world countries.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Gmac, you're holding down a gf while doing the online thing, right? If so, how do you keep yourself from being discovered? Especially with your picture out there for ever female to copy/paste/send?
(If you don't have a gf, disregard my question)

Quote: (08-12-2011 01:39 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Gmac, you're holding down a gf while doing the online thing, right? If so, how do you keep yourself from being discovered? Especially with your picture out there for ever female to copy/paste/send?
You can hide your profile on POF and should with the real one.
I juggle ltrs and I use my fake profile to prequalify them before I hit them up with my real one.

Also Badoo works in the usa with latinas well. No American girls use it and you can change city location (your own) every minute..So you put a couple bucks in to get you on top of the list then after you get some local contacts you can change cities so your girl can't find you while you are pipelining.
I switch back and forth from Tampa to DR or Greece. Try it.

Badoo sucks. My profile is stuck. Every time I log in it wants me to verify my current city, and then says the city is invalid. Probably 50 or so messages I can't read right now. Even tried to clear my internet cache and all. The notifications go to my inbox, so I can see the chicks hitting me up. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Ashley Madison is a decent site. They money it costs keeps the scrubs out. I'm not into married women, but did get an unusual amount of attention on it. The key is to tell them you're married.

Quote: (08-12-2011 02:00 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Badoo sucks. My profile is stuck. Every time I log in it wants me to verify my current city, and then says the city is invalid. Probably 50 or so messages I can't read right now. Even tried to clear my internet cache and all. The notifications go to my inbox, so I can see the chicks hitting me up. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Ashley Madison is a decent site. They money it costs keeps the scrubs out. I'm not into married women, but did get an unusual amount of attention on it. The key is to tell them you're married.
It did that to me once then cleared up by itself after I restored my computer. Now I'm using the Iphone app for it.

I've never understood ashleymadison.com. Isn't it high-risk for the people who are married?

Are they mainly looking for older married men or could a mid twenties guy get some action on there?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (08-12-2011 01:39 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

I did have a gf for about 6 months while I was seeing other girls. I wasn't using the same site as her but she did eventually find it. The relationship had pretty much run its course anyway, and I'm sure I could have kept her around even though I was on there (I've done it in the past).

Try a different city nearby, then try switching it back?

Anyone have experience with ashley madison? Is it worth it or is it just better getting MILFs on POF?

I just signed up. Scoping around; looks alright. Probably less time wasters due to the price. It's not cheap; I paid 50 dollars for 100 credits to get started. It costs five credits to send the first message, free after that.

They juice you on IM costs, but I figure you can just exchange IM details via message and take it off the site.

Will post my findings once I've been on a couple of dates from there.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

@Gmac and el Mechanico. I've tried everything and it's stuck. It detects where I am but won't let me type in any city. I can't even contact badoo to delete the account. I could really use it where I am right now. A lot of Persian girls use it round here.

As for Ashley Madison- A lot of girls won't show their pic until you strike up a convo, or they can only let you see their profile. The site isn't cheap, but it keeps the bullshitters away. It's pretty low profile to keep people from getting busted.

Your profile has to be approved to change cities, and I let mine follow me all over the U.S. In all but one city in the midwest I got at least several responses. My profile was simple: mid 30's married guy that travels for business, looking for discreet hookups during a certain timeframe. I was surprised at the willingness of chicks to open their profiles and want to meet at a hotel. Another advantage was girls would list if they were only into cyber sex, which made it easier to cull through the profiles.

Just did the same as Caligula. First thing I notice is those profiles without pics - and there are lots of them - they all seem the same. I like the check-in-the-box feature instead of being required to write a lot, but the downside is how do you know which picture-less female to select when the majority have not written any custom messages? Do you just start messaging random women who meet your height/weight/race requirements?

Quote: (08-12-2011 04:23 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Just did the same as Caligula. First thing I notice is those profiles without pics - and there are lots of them - they all seem the same. I like the check-in-the-box feature instead of being required to write a lot, but the downside is how do you know which picture-less female to select when the majority have not written any custom messages? Do you just start messaging random women who meet your height/weight/race requirements?

Once you've got your pics up you can click "Private Showcase" on women's profiles. This is essentially a request to access their photos. I've been scanning them based on age/height/weight, then taking a quick look at what they've written and if it looks alright I'm requesting pics.

Will let you know if I find a more efficient route.

Thanks, Caligula. I'll report back with my experience as well. I signed up a few hours ago but still haven't had my custom profile or pics approved. For the price, you think they'd approve this shit quickly.

Quote: (08-12-2011 08:58 AM)Russ Wrote:  

Okcupid, plenty of fish, and match.com are the biggest and the best. I have never tried ashleymadison but I knew a guy who was single in his twenties who was constantly banging married milfs off it.

So ashley madison is only married women? Damn I hate how POF is women looking to settle down..makes it hard for young guys like me.

Quote: (08-12-2011 05:50 PM)houston Wrote:  

So ashley madison is only married women? Damn I hate how POF is women looking to settle down..makes it hard for young guys like me.

What are you talking about? Not even close...

Quote: (08-12-2011 06:07 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

What are you talking about? Not even close...
I've banged a few but it's not as easy as taking candy from a baby. I'm talking about 38+ yr old women...

No, there are single women on ashleymadison.

I shall check out those ideas. thank you. i notived nobody suggested myspace,tagged or facebook. Any killer openers or profile content ideas? i did write a review of one online PUA product on cliffs , but it was little help to me. so all hints and advice is much appreciated. Amazing men like us should be cleaning up!

The only right answer to the thread title/question:

Www://brazzers.com