rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl 7 years my junior likes my dream, not her "bf"

I might finally be at that age in late 20s where younger girls treat me with newfound respect, because of the difference in maturity of the people they're surrounded with.

Pulled a group of numbers at a party, invited the hottest one out first, naturally.

Shared my life and "dreams" with no bullshit, which is pretty extraordinary tbh, as I navigate three completely different industries, usually leaving people in awe...

This was followed with the girl ridiculing her pathetic young guy, who's "not really a bf" (great sign, she changed her answer to this after I said I was single, haha), and who has "never been to her house, or her to his because he lives with his parents" (what the actual fuck), she also "wants to cook for someone", but he doesn't like the food she likes to cook...

Whatever the fuck is going on here, despite me listening for too long, is entertaining as fuck!

This will be a fun game, and as I've 6 other girls on rotation, I can't lose.

Still, I'm not quite an Alpha.

I want to truly fuck it up for this other kid, who is still hanging around, and she said is "insecure" about me. What I've come to learn however, is that:

*I need to project indifference, and make her come over to my side more than the other way

*I need to continue to project who I am to her, giving her more layers to sell myself

*I need to fuck and dominate the shit out of her, after she cooks a meal for me

*I need to completely forget he exists, act like so, never mention or ask about him again

The last point will be tricky to ignore though, as I'd like to know if I won the game or not...haha

Any more tips? I'm a newbie in these parts...

My main tip is that you'll find out a girl who acts like this is going to be a shitty girl with issues. It feels good to win but your prize is a bag full of dogshit. Bang once if you must, then next.

It's irrelevant whether she likes your dream or not bro.

Tell us, what does it mean to you to "win the game" in this particular case? I mean how do you know you've won?

So if she's talking shit about her boyfriend and thinking about leaving him because she's met a guy with a higher SMV, what do you think is going to happen to you when she crosses paths with the guy with a porsche, great looks and personality?

Quote: (11-20-2016 10:49 AM)Nox7 Wrote:  

Shared my life and "dreams" with no bullshit, which is pretty extraordinary tbh, as I navigate three completely different industries, usually leaving people in awe...

[Image: tard.gif]

Quote:Quote:

What do you mean by this? That you have an existing rotation of 6 that you're banging? Or are you referring to the other phone numbers collected? If the later, you have nothing right now, and certainly can lose, as you are asking how to close with a girl who is showing interest in the most direct ways.

Yes, have some more humility, or you risk ending up like every other dude who is "successful" and has a high opinion of himself who jerks himself to sleep every night.

You can get tremendous help here, but you have be real with yourself and us.

Americans are dreamers too

who's "not really a bf" (great sign, she changed her answer to this after I said I was single, haha), and who has "never been to her house, or her to his because he lives with his parents" (what the actual fuck), she also "wants to cook for someone", but he doesn't like the food she likes to cook...

IMO sounds like she's blowing smoke up your ass. If a girl told me she had a

"not really a bf" who has "never been to her house
I immediately don't believe her. SOOO much BS. With that said just get her out for drinks and seal the deal.
You know she's fucking and you know she's thinking about you over this other guy. She's practically throwing you the alley-ooo at this point. just don't fuck it up.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

My only advice:

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

You smell fishy..

So, you've got 6 girls on rotation, a hot chick throwing herself at you, people in awe of the business you are in. Yet you need advice to get the hot chick who is throwing herself at you to open her legs? And all of that just for the sake of humiliating 'some other kid'?

The amount of mental masturbation in here, is too damn high.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Quote: (11-20-2016 10:49 AM)Nox7 Wrote:  

I might finally be at that age in late 20s where younger girls treat me with newfound respect, because of the difference in maturity of the people they're surrounded with.

Pulled a group of numbers at a party, invited the hottest one out first, naturally.

This was followed with the girl ridiculing her pathetic young guy, who's "not really a bf" (great sign, she changed her answer to this after I said I was single, haha), and who has "never been to her house, or her to his because he lives with his parents" (what the actual fuck), she also "wants to cook for someone", but he doesn't like the food she likes to cook...

Whatever the fuck is going on here, despite me listening for too long, is entertaining as fuck!

Still, I'm not quite an Alpha.

I want to truly fuck it up for this other kid, who is still hanging around, and she said is "insecure" about me. What I've come to learn however, is that:

*I need to project indifference, and make her come over to my side more than the other way

*I need to continue to project who I am to her, giving her more layers to sell myself

*I need to fuck and dominate the shit out of her, after she cooks a meal for me

*I need to completely forget he exists, act like so, never mention or ask about him again

The last point will be tricky to ignore though, as I'd like to know if I won the game or not...haha

Where is all that negative energy coming from?
Honestly, what you wrote makes you sound insecure, immature and full of complexes.
You really need to step back, take a break and work on your inner game.

I don't get it.

OP is writing a love letter to himself, giving himself game tips, talking about how this chick was giving him green lights for miles and miles and I can't find the part where he banged her.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Guys.

This thread is NOT going in the direction the OP hoped for.

But he stands by his anylisis.

Don't worry, when OP get's jumped by 30 white knight friends of this guy, he'll kick there asses.

All hail Little Dark 2.0!

Quote: (11-20-2016 02:58 PM)XXL Wrote:  

It's irrelevant whether she likes your dream or not bro.

Tell us, what does it mean to you to "win the game" in this particular case? I mean how do you know you've won?

I'm at the top of "success" in terms of game, so it might've gotten to my head a little, and I haven't been rejected for a while, but...

I'd like her to tell me he's completely out of the picture on the strength of her attraction to me, and how I treat her in comparison.

Quote: (11-20-2016 07:37 PM)Nox7 Wrote:  

I'm at the top of "success" in terms of game

Nothing you are saying adds up.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (11-20-2016 05:51 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I don't get it.

OP is writing a love letter to himself, giving himself game tips, talking about how this chick was giving him green lights for miles and miles and I can't find the part where he banged her.

Nothing wrong with a little self-love dude.

This is the newbie forum though...right?

That's kind of why I haven't banged yet yet...

I might feel I have the tools I need at this point in my life, but using them is an entirely different story.

You're at "the top of your success in terms of game" but a newbie?

Dude, if you know you're a newbie, you should act more humble. No one likes a braggart.

Right now, everyone thinks you're a troll. If you aren't a troll, my advice is to show some humility, respect, and ask questions instead of doing this bragfest.

Quote: (11-20-2016 04:17 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

[quote='Nox7' pid='1448301' dateline='1479656967']
That you have an existing rotation of 6 that you're banging?

Yes, have some more humility, or you risk ending up like every other dude who is "successful" and has a high opinion of himself who jerks himself to sleep every night.

You can get tremendous help here, but you have be real with yourself and us.

I'm banging 6, looking to let a few of them go, too much on my plate.

This one in particular is more mature than the others, believe it or not, in comparison, that is...

This is actually my first post in the forum, so I've shared a fair bit. I wouldn't have posted unless I was insecure, haha. I might say one thing, but feel the other.

I'm curious how to show up the other guy, indirectly competing with him, but yeah, the answers pretty much there already.

Quote: (11-20-2016 07:42 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

You're at "the top of your success in terms of game" but a newbie?

Dude, if you know you're a newbie, you should act more humble. No one likes a braggart.

Right now, everyone thinks you're a troll. If you aren't a troll, my advice is to show some humility, respect, and ask questions instead of doing this bragfest.

Yeah, I'm on a hot streak for sure.

It's not a bragfest, or intended to be, it's me sharing my situation, perspective, ideas and backstory in my first post on this forum.

Humility goes a long way, no doubt, but I've stated complete facts, whether you choose to believe them or not, is not my issue. I put myself in this forum to humble myself, and to learn, so how could I be mad at "everyone".

I'm here to be challenged, not simply welcomed.

[/quote]
Where is all that negative energy coming from?
Honestly, what you wrote makes you sound insecure, immature and full of complexes.
You really need to step back, take a break and work on your inner game.
[/quote]

I am, no doubt. It's kind of why I'm here. Still figuring it out.

I think the negative energy is coming from me being on the other end of the situation so many times in my life, and not understanding what women really want.

I was the young, immature one, with no life prospects, who lost multiple girls to a guy who just projected mature energy to women.

Everything she's told me about this other guy reminds me of myself 4 or 5 years ago, I can't help but be amused in the situation.

He doesn't know how to treat a woman, and regardless of what I've posted, humble-bragging or not, I never spoke of her in a derogatory way.

Woman need to be appreciated, and her current dude is most certainly not doing that.

As I said before: All hail Little Dark 2.0!

Quote: (11-20-2016 04:28 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

who's "not really a bf" (great sign, she changed her answer to this after I said I was single, haha), and who has "never been to her house, or her to his because he lives with his parents" (what the actual fuck), she also "wants to cook for someone", but he doesn't like the food she likes to cook...

IMO sounds like she's blowing smoke up your ass. If a girl told me she had a

"not really a bf" who has "never been to her house
I immediately don't believe her. SOOO much BS. With that said just get her out for drinks and seal the deal.
You know she's fucking and you know she's thinking about you over this other guy. She's practically throwing you the alley-ooo at this point. just don't fuck it up.

Yeah, I've suspected that a little. She's given extreme details, almost in a cry for help. I'll move cautiously.

I've never had a girl give me this much confusing, but direct indication, which is why I made this post.

I've only been out for dinner with once since meeting, and didn't push for the close due to the "kind of bf" she brought up, but it seems I need to make her forget about him asap...

Quote: (11-20-2016 05:39 PM)Stimulus Wrote:  

You smell fishy..

So, you've got 6 girls on rotation, a hot chick throwing herself at you, people in awe of the business you are in. Yet you need advice to get the hot chick who is throwing herself at you to open her legs? And all of that just for the sake of humiliating 'some other kid'?

The amount of mental masturbation in here, is too damn high.
Haha, humiliating the guy is not quite what I'm going for, instead just waking his girl up to leaving him on her own accord.

The business I'm in automatically gets women interested, which is a plus and an negative, so I'm still trying to figure out how to present myself.

I'm super young in my industry, and I think the game success I've had is less about me working for it, and learning from it, but what has been handed to me.

I have little to no perspective on that front, only that I've had more lays then ever before since becoming public with it to strangers, and it's now become a part of who I am.

It's a gift and a curse.

Quote: (11-20-2016 08:23 PM)Nox7 Wrote:  

I have little to no perspective on that front, only that I've had more lays then ever before since becoming public with it to strangers, and it's now become a part of who I am.

It's a gift and a curse.

Again.

Let me tell you, OP, I'm visualising you and seeing a sad teenager who needs to get laid, just once, and stop bullshitting on forums.

No guy, I repeat, NO GUY who is fucking 6 different women at the same time drops onto a PUA forum to wax lyrical about "this girl who's totes sending me signals and her beta bf is like totes in the dark, roflwaffles, but I feel bad, kinda, but not, game dawgs, pimp fo' realz, I didn't earn this, I just wanna thank God for this life, props!"

No? Post us a picture of a bank receipt with the acct details scrubbed and your username written on it. Write your username on your hand use it to cover your face and post an anonymous selfie of someone who's not a flabby or skinny incel.

Or just create another account and start over because you're desperately trying to pull up here and, buddy, the stick ain't responding.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I give it a 6/10. Would read troll posts again.

I was entertained.

[/quote]

No guy, I repeat, NO GUY who is fucking 6 different women at the same time drops onto a PUA forum to wax lyrical
[/quote]

Dude, if you don't want to give advice, it's all good.

For anyone interested:
I came on this forum to share a story, not to troll.
Yes, I'm rotating a decent amount of girls, to not develop oneitis, something I'd recommend.
I'm kind of cute to girls, but I'm not flashy with cash or what I wear.

When I started learning PUA from SquattinCasanova, and others, it brought back my confidence after a heavy breakup, and within 6 months I had more girls on rotation then ever before.

That was 4 years ago or so.

In between then, I had yet another big breakup with a girl I might've married, and have only been back in the game, for a few months. It's a lot of work, momentum is everything. What I have on my plate right now is overwhelming, I have to constantly manage multiple social accounts on dates, nights out, be sneaky, lie and have a regular life.

I speak 3 + languages, have never used Tinder, typically do club game, and social one on one game, I don't have anything to compensate for, but given all of that I still thought people might be interested in my story.

Peace

Sounds like you are trying hard to out do and impress everybody including males, females, forum members here, everybody reading, and yourself even.