rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Our responsibility to teach a girl "girl game"?

I was doing some mining on girl game and seems the general consensus is that "girl game" was accurately summed up by Tuth

Quote:Quote:

Guy Game = do what it takes to get a girl to bang

Girl Game = do what it takes to get a guy to commit

American Girls have no game ROK article

Girl Game Thread by Blacknwhitespade

Website that teaches Girl Game thread

Girl Game Thread by Soup

I had a great conversation with forum member Issac Jordan the other day and we got to the point of talking about how past girls were unable to meet the criteria to keep around/LTR material. I think we agreed that the socialization of people has almost made our needs as men and women from each other almost solely sexual--but thats a conversation for another time.

I believe he mentioned that he outright told the girl "if we're going to do something serious X, Y, Z things need to be done by you" (paraphrase).

My question for y'all: Is it our responsibility to tell/teach girl game to the ones we'd like to stick around?

I ask this question from two points in my life:

1. In my blue pill days there was this cute latina that I went on a date with and at the end of the date her yelp review of me was essentially: "I shouldn't have to teach you to do the things a man who's sexually interested does on a date".
  2. My previous "bottom bitch" asked me early on what we were and if I was fucking other girls--I told her I was. As things went on I started considering her for a relationship and tried to identify some value she was bringing to my life beyond sex; were those things worth giving up the other girls and prospective girls. In the end everything she brought to my life I could find or replace with another girl.

We here have taken it upon ourselves to improve as men and separate ourselves from the pack. My personal take on the matter is that I shouldn't have to teach a girl how have tight "lady game" and that I should just next them until some show up. But experience and the way women are being raised tells me not to hold my breath...

Your thoughts?

Side point on my bottom bitch: She just laid down and accepted her fate. TBH I was super disappointed that she didn't even try to prove her worth and out-game her competition. She was in my first harem so is this what I have to expect from the harem life?

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

If your "bottom bitch" fell out of your harem you should be focusing on YOUR game... Not teaching her how to run hers.

Girl game:

1. Be hot
2. Be pleasant

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Most girls if met build up denial cause they want to ride the carousel
Some will listen some won't u need to keep that in mind

You should instinctively want to better the lives of the people around you. I can't think of a single negative in educating as many women in girl game as possible.

@Chubby
Always man. Like I said it was the first one with no prior experience or reading material and in the end it all fell apart.

Tbh fucking her started to feel like a chore and I think a lot of that came from 2 things:

1) the fact that I was coming to terms that she added no value to my life.

2)The first time when we went out to a bar to party I told her we were going to play limbo and took off my belt to play--she wouldn't join. I ended up playing with some other girls at the bar and a few other dudes.
Literally at that point it the writing was on the wall know what I mean.

I'm not going to proclaim I have the experience to breakdown what occurred; this was something I thought a lot about; figured I'd take it to the forum.

*subscribes to thread*

Waiting for WIA to drop some Black Phillip references.

Do you think it's reasonable to listen to a woman give you tips on how to game her and/or other women?

Conversely, do you think it's reasonable to give a woman advice on how to game yourself/other men?

If she is your daughter or little sister then raise her to be a good woman. Otherwise, it's not your responsibility to train women for other men.

If a girl wants my advice then I'll surely give it to her, but I'm certainly not making it my mission to teach them "girl game." The only women you are responsible for are the ones in your immediate family (wife/daughter/sister)

Quote: (11-18-2016 04:37 PM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

You should instinctively want to better the lives of the people around you. I can't think of a single negative in educating as many women in girl game as possible.

I agree with that statement. But is it my responsibility to teach her these skills due to her lack of self awareness that she ain't shit beyond her pussy, and her lack of desire to be better.

I can't really make gather my shit into a thought that conveys my point perfectly, but this shit just seems "off".

Quote: (11-18-2016 06:46 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2016 04:37 PM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

I agree with that statement. But is it my responsibility to teach her these skills due to her lack of self awareness that she ain't shit beyond her pussy, and her lack of desire to be better.

I can't really make gather my shit into a thought that conveys my point perfectly, but this shit just seems "off".

it's not your responsibility. If you don't want to help them, you don't have to.
it's impossible to help them anyway. Women by nature cannot accept that their time as a beautiful woman is so short.

Nope.

And I've all but given up on giving advice unless asked for it. I get way too worked up over it, and I have zero control over the results. It's a situation doomed to failure.

And girls like to own how bad they are at girl game. "Haha, I can't cook, except easy mac!" "No I'm going to keep doing masculine hobbies and acting like a man" "I'm going to get tattoos and a stupid partially short haircut because I'm a sick bird plucking out feathers haha" "I'm not going to give myself and my effort to any more boyfriends!" etc. etc.

Not fucking worth my time.

I'm at the point if I notice a girl not doing little things, like saying "thank you" for small gifts or cleaning up after their own messes, I just make a big scowl and make sure they see it. If they don't get it, I'm just not thirsty enough to put up with their shit at the exclusion of all other women. IF they volunteer to help things, I'm grateful and don't make a big deal about it. Reward them in other ways. Don't act bitter over it. Keep an even keel.

Do they add positive value to my life? That's the girl game I'm looking for. There's only a handful I know that go beyond that, and they come from solid, usually Christian families, and I treat them somewhat different because they have earned my respect.

But I still tease the hell out of them.

I'm only teaching that to my teenager daughter. And both boy and girl game.

95% of American women have nothing of positive value to offer other than access to their vagina.

Welcome to the new world order.

If girl-game is about getting a guy to commit then why would you teach it to them?

I could teach a girl how to get a guy to commit very easily. First and last lesson. Put out every day or suck their dick when they're too tired to fuck, clean their house, dress nice, lady on the streets, freak in the sheets, learn how to cook, treat them like a king, convince them you'll be like that forever and when you're married a year later do whatever the fuck you want.

Guaranteed success. Girl game level 100. The larger question is why would I train them how to be a stone cold, 100% effective, manipulative, gold-digging sociopath?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-18-2016 11:33 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

If girl-game is about getting a guy to commit then why would you teach it to them?

I could teach a girl how to get a guy to commit very easily. First and last lesson. Put out every day or suck their dick when they're too tired to fuck, clean their house, dress nice, lady on the streets, freak in the sheets, learn how to cook, treat them like a king, convince them you'll be like that forever and when you're married a year later do whatever the fuck you want.

Guaranteed success. Girl game level 100. The larger question is why would I train them how to be a stone cold, 100% effective, manipulative, gold-digging sociopath?

Yeah, girl game is easy, as I posted above. This thread is white knighting.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Girl game in a nutshell:

Be thin.
Take care of yourself (hygiene, etc)
Be feminine.
Don't talk about dudes you've banged in the past/are currently banging.
Listen more than you speak.
Have domestic skills (cooking, sewing, etc).
Don't play games (hard to get, etc)
Respect my time.
Be proactive in taking care of my needs.

In respect to the above, yes, if a girl is otherwise meeting your standards, I think it is your "responsibility" to tell her how she should act. Basically, if she's violating one of the above, be upfront about it, and give her the opportunity to correct her behavior.

In terms of teaching girls how to game other men, of course that's not your responsibility. No woman is going to teach you how to bang other girls.

Isn't it so that if we do our job right, we mold her into the girl we want her to be?

Assuming she's LTR material -you don't want to put too much effort into just some rotation/side girl- you'll 'teach' her how to behave during the relationship. She'll learn what you expect from her and if she doesn't want to be replaced she will adapt to your needs.

Basically it's women teaching us the basics, hence this forum about how to hook girls we want. When we 'have her' and play our cards right, we change roles and WE will be the ones in charge.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

^But that's not "girl-game". That's simple subservience to your expectations.

Game by definition is a manipulation. No LTR should be based around that.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Responsibility? Nope. Only for my sister and any future daughters.

But when a girl is young and inexperienced, and also pleasant and open to learning things from me . . . sure, I'll slowly open her eyes to a more realistic view about sex and relationship dynamics. God knows most of their fathers aren't actually teaching them how the world works.

If a girl is worth spending time with, then being able to improve her life as a man who's in charge should be a pleasure, not a chore.

And if she's not worth spending time with, then . . . why are you spending time with her?

Why should we teach girls game? Makes no sense.

You can only train a girl how to be a good GF to you if you choose to stay with her, but that's a different topic.

Hey buddy, if girls didn't have sufficient game, you wouldn't be on this forum.

Women are horrendous listeners.

Better to spend energy on yourself or building a bother guy up or volunteering.

Quote: (11-19-2016 09:25 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

How is that not 'girl-game'? In the end we all -men and women- do the same, trying to find a woman/man matching our personal 'list of wishes' as much as possible and help them matching it more so by 'steering' them.

Game doesn't stop when entering a relationship. The 'manipulation' goes on and on like an infinite loop. The word manipulation might make it sound like something negative, while in fact it's just a natural thing.

We're all salesmen (some are good, some are not) trying to get people to spend their hard-earned money by making them fall for our product/service.

(Tho I think the above example doesn't really cover it but at the moment my language barrier isn't giving me better input.)

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

^

It's not manipulation. It's conditioning.

The difference is one of intent, not action.

Quote: (11-18-2016 11:43 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Yeah, girl game is easy, as I posted above. This thread is white knighting.

White knighting...those are fighting words..

But forreal, It is not about "white knighting" for girls its about me and what I want. I'm wouldn't be teaching her these things so she can be better for the sake of being better--I'd be teaching her to make her more pleasant for me.

Quote: (11-18-2016 11:59 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

if a girl is otherwise meeting your standards, I think it is your "responsibility" to tell her how she should act. Basically, if she's violating one of the above, be upfront about it, and give her the opportunity to correct her behavior.

In terms of teaching girls how to game other men, of course that's not your responsibility. No woman is going to teach you how to bang other girls.

^^this is what I was trying to say when I wrote this post but couldn't get it out perfectly. My list of pre-reqs wasn't as expensive as JG's but his point was along my line of thinking.

Out of the 3 girls I had at the time she was the one I was most fond of. I was asking if she meets the pre-reqs do I teach her how to be "better" so my experience with her is better for me
or
next her and look for a girl that does do the "better" things already.

Quote: (11-18-2016 07:38 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Nope.

And I've all but given up on giving advice unless asked for it. I get way too worked up over it, and I have zero control over the results. It's a situation doomed to failure.

And girls like to own how bad they are at girl game. "Haha, I can't cook, except easy mac!" "No I'm going to keep doing masculine hobbies and acting like a man" "I'm going to get tattoos and a stupid partially short haircut because I'm a sick bird plucking out feathers haha" "I'm not going to give myself and my effort to any more boyfriends!" etc. etc.

Not fucking worth my time.

I'm at the point if I notice a girl not doing little things, like saying "thank you" for small gifts or cleaning up after their own messes, I just make a big scowl and make sure they see it. If they don't get it, I'm just not thirsty enough to put up with their shit at the exclusion of all other women. IF they volunteer to help things, I'm grateful and don't make a big deal about it. Reward them in other ways. Don't act bitter over it. Keep an even keel.

Do they add positive value to my life? That's the girl game I'm looking for. There's only a handful I know that go beyond that, and they come from solid, usually Christian families, and I treat them somewhat different because they have earned my respect.

But I still tease the hell out of them.

Shit like this is why I brought my question to the forum. You about nailed it for me. I think your methodology with some John_gault is where I'll start. Thanks for all the advice fellas; much love.

Quote: (11-19-2016 10:33 AM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2016 09:25 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

How is that not 'girl-game'? In the end we all -men and women- do the same, trying to find a woman/man matching our personal 'list of wishes' as much as possible and help them matching it more so by 'steering' them.

Game doesn't stop when entering a relationship. The 'manipulation' goes on and on like an infinite loop. The word manipulation might make it sound like something negative, while in fact it's just a natural thing.

This is a perspective that I think is born from a lot of guys here having never had a really serious long term relationship that they'd committed to 100%.

Believe me, there's a point at which the mutual "game" gives way to plain old fashioned teamwork, and if your relationship can't progress to that point then it's doomed, flat out.

I don't teach my wife game, because game is a nomad skill you take to the road. I teach her how to be a better team mate, and it works.