rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Frightening How Easily A Woman Can Cuck You...

I'm talking about the original meaning of the term "cuckold" which is unknowingly raising another man's kids.

One of my plates texted me last night saying she needed to meet with me immediately and that it was "an emergency". I tell her to swing by after work. Meanwhile, I'm racking my brain all day trying to figure out what this is all about. When she finally gets to my place she looks me right in the eye and says "I'm pregnant. It's yours."

No hesitation and spoken in a matter-of-fact way.

Now six months before I met this chick, I had a vasectomy done, so there's virtually no chance this kid is mine. Inside I'm furious because I know she's fucking some other guy (or multiple guys behind my back). I remain calm however and with a smug smirk I tell her all about my vasectomy and how that basically rules me out as the father of her unborn spawn. I also use that moment to confront her.

"So who else have you been fucking?"

At that moment the waterworks come out. She's crying and blubbering all over the playing (trying to elicit sympathy I imagine) telling me how she was banging this guy from work but she doesn't love him and I'm the one she "loves". I guess she saw me as beta bucks? Lucky me. [Image: tard.gif]

I show her the door.

Reflecting back on it today it's crazy how easily I could've been cucked and how my whole life would've changed forever. If it wasn't for my vasectomy I probably would've took her word for it and well on my way to raising another man's kid.

Scary stuff.

Vasectomy is so powerful in this way.

Men need the power over their own fertility, its high time the male contraceptive was developed.

Isn't it great when we know this world and not the Disney shit we were taught growing up...

Western women are promiscuous, proceed accordingly. Be careful out there.

Quote: (11-13-2016 02:21 AM)HectorLavoe Wrote:  

All women are promiscuous, proceed accordingly. Be careful out there.

Fixed.

And you'll still find SJWs who will tell you to raise it like it's yours. According to French feminists, fatherhood isn't DNA-related; fatherhood is determined by who the woman feels could be the best father for this kid.

You're sleeping around with different women, it's only fair she can do the same.

^ Except she tried to cuck one of them with the child of another one.

Separately, note that in some countries, secret paternity testing is illegal - talk about cuck nations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_patern...gal_issues

The state has an interest in a legal father, cuckold or not. The state has to spend less money on social welfare for a complete family, than for a single mother raising her bastard alone.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (11-12-2016 08:31 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Vasectomy is so powerful in this way.

Men need the power over their own fertility, its high time the male contraceptive was developed.

Amen, brother.

Like the OP, I had the snip done (back when I was still married). After the divorce, and before I found this forum, I wasn't shy about admitting that I was 'shooting blanks'. I figured it would be an asset. I didn't open with that fact or try to create an artificial conversation where I could drop that information. It was usually when the subject of kids came up ("I've got three, I'm done having kids").

In retrospect, I think that may have dried up a few snatches.

Nowadays, I fit that information into the situation.
- A woman that wants me to wear rubbers, I try to manufacture a conversation where she asks the question. If her concern is getting pregnant, I've taken that off the table and can go raw.
- A woman that, from the start, lets me go raw and blast inside her, I wait until she brings it up and/or asks directly.

As far as a male contraceptive, I've been keeping my eye on Vasalgel (a forum search will net tons of results). As of right now, you can't buy stock in Vasalgel. I'm buying stock as soon as it's available.

When The Emperor announced his candidacy, my gut told me he would win the election, but I failed to place a bet, and I kick myself for not putting at least a c-note on him when his odds were astronomical.

My gut says that Vasalgel is gonna change the game, I'm not letting the chance to buy stock in the company pass by.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (11-12-2016 08:21 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

At that moment the waterworks come out. She's crying and blubbering all over the playing (trying to elicit sympathy I imagine) telling me how she was banging this guy from work but she doesn't love him and I'm the one she "loves". I guess she saw me as beta bucks? Lucky me. [Image: tard.gif]

The best way to avoid this situation is to make sure girls you're just banging and aren't married to or in an exclusive LTR with know what a charming yet perpetually unreliable broke-ass Han Solo hustler you are (or at least claim to be.) They should ideally be paying for dinner on the regular.

If she's seeing you as beta bucks, at the end of the day one can only assume that she pegged you that way for a reason. Running "big baller" game on fuckbuddies can be a dangerous proposition, particularly when they start getting into their 30s.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

Quote:Quote:

She's crying and blubbering all over the playing (trying to elicit sympathy I imagine) telling me how she was banging this guy from work but she doesn't love him and I'm the one she "loves".

Oh, like I've never heard that one before - as if a variation on "Yeah I loved taking his cock, but I really think you're the nicer guy" is supposed to make you feel better. She's running the line on you that she would've wanted you to say to her had you banged another girl while she was sitting at home, not realizing that being the recipient of a woman's abstract notion of "love" is worth very little outside the context of sexual fidelity.

Why would a person who "loved" you try to run a scam on you right to your face?

Damn women can be silly binnies sometimes.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2016 09:18 AM)Sam Malone Wrote:  

When The Emperor announced his candidacy, my gut told me he would win the election, but I failed to place a bet, and I kick myself for not putting at least a c-note on him when his odds were astronomical.

Yeah, there are two types of players on the forum right now, the type who eat well tonight, and the type who've been kicking themselves.

Regrettably, I also fall into the latter category. I generally operate by numbers more than faith, and the numbers fucked me this time. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2016 05:23 AM)262 Wrote:  

^ Except she tried to cuck one of them with the child of another one.

Separately, note that in some countries, secret paternity testing is illegal - talk about cuck nations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_patern...gal_issues

I think we are misunderstanding the older reasons for those laws where any child of your wife was assumed to be of the husband. My impression from those attitudes back then was to prevent someone else from trying to ruin the family (husband, wife and child) by allowing someone other than the husband from claiming to be the father of the child.

Prior to DNA or other paternity tests, there was no reasonable way (in most cases) to prove paternity of the father, and could have opened the family from all kinds of attacks from the outside the family.

Today with DNA and other paternity tests, this is not a problem, and it probably should be made mandatory that all newborn children have a test done so the state can verify who the biological parents are.

If you ever get tickets to a Maury Povich show, don't go.

Maury white-knighting for this beast of a carousel rider at 0:08 ("Do not judge her, until you know her whole story."). Yeah, ok, Maury.

17 men tested for one child, and STILL hasn't found the father...

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

^ going on that show like

[Image: tumblr_ngqnj3v0HI1sjwexto3_400.gif]

Apt username for the OP and this situation. I wouldn't have confronted her though. Given the knowledge that she cheated, I see no point in doing anything other than showing her the door. Let her hamster spin and spin and spin in an effort to figure out why you dropped her.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Quote: (11-14-2016 04:44 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

I assume that is meant to be "dodging a bullet"?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

One of my natural red pill buddies has the paternity tests of his kids in frames.

Hes fucked enough married women, gold diggers (hes rich) and game aware women to know exactly what OP said; Just how easy it is to be cucked.

45 seconds in the bathroom of a club. I have been that guy, and I did count. 30 seconds to get my dick out, 7 seconds to penetration and 8 seconds to ride the bull.

Quote: (11-13-2016 12:37 PM)Sam Malone Wrote:  

If you ever get tickets to a Maury Povich show, don't go.

Maury white-knighting for this beast of a carousel rider at 0:08 ("Do not judge her, until you know her whole story."). Yeah, ok, Maury.

17 men tested for one child, and STILL hasn't found the father...

This, my fellow RVFers, is why you NEVER EVER pedestalize ANY woman. Can you imagine there were at least 18 (!) men that voluntarily blew their load into that creature? That is how those "I'm too special for you" attitudes get created

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Frightening story.

I've always said that you gotta be 3 steps ahead and outsmart others at all times.

Will done OP [Image: amuse.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2016 05:18 AM)mrganteng Wrote:  

You're sleeping around with different women, it's only fair she can do the same.

Seriously?

By that logic, it would also be "fair" for a woman to cuck her husband or boyfriend after finding out he had fucked another girl, or for a woman to "get back" at her cheating husband by cucking him. It doesn't really work that way. A man's chastity and sexual restraint is not valued the same way a woman's is (nor should it be).

In the past, it was common for successful men (kings, nobles, etc.) to have mistresses on the side, and their wives wouldn't even consider leaving them. Nowadays, it is far more common for women, even those with children, to divorce their husbands simply for cheating. On the other hand, it has never been acceptable for a woman to cuck a man, and it is shameful for a man to stay with a woman after being cucked by her.

OP, I don't know exactly how many people knew about your vasectomy, but I might have been inclined to secretly go along with her story for the first few months, so long as I didn't have to spend a penny on her.

Then, around four or five months into the gestation, I would have pressed for proof. I'm not against completing fucking with the minds of such people. I dare say after that experience the odds of her trying to cuck again would be *somewhat* lower.

Mind you, she could be carrying a disease after a while, considering she's sleeping around.

Genuine fear of abandonment and ostracization for cuckolding, and then actual abandonment and ostracization for cuckolding, are the only ways girls like this will learn.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (11-18-2016 11:26 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

OP, I don't know exactly how many people knew about your vasectomy, but I might have been inclined to secretly go along with her story for the first few months, so long as I didn't have to spend a penny on her.

Then, around four or five months into the gestation, I would have pressed for proof. I'm not against completing fucking with the minds of such people. I dare say after that experience the odds of her trying to cuck again would be *somewhat* lower.

Mind you, she could be carrying a disease after a while, considering she's sleeping around.

Genuine fear of abandonment and ostracization for cuckolding, and then actual abandonment and ostracization for cuckolding, are the only ways girls like this will learn.

ABSOLUTELY NOT

This is basically real life trolling.

There is not a single reason you need to be around a lying and deceptive woman who is now pregnant and hormonal.

We've been over this, a woman you try to burn, will shrug it off and move one, and will probably do that shit again.

The majority of women NEVER learn.

Why ?

Because some women have multiple kids with multiple baby daddies.

Because they cheat on men, even when pregnant.

Because single moms still hop on the cock carousel (ROK wrote a piece on why you shouldn't bang single moms)

Women are promiscuous, with of course increased odds of not absolutely knowing who the father is at the initial conception of the child.

Bitches will ALWAYS hamster this shit away.

Why waste time on some pregnant bitch with whom you aren't the baby daddy ?

That's literally eating away at your life clock where you could be doing WAY more productive things.

Quote: (11-18-2016 12:25 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Because single moms still hop on the cock carousel (ROK wrote a piece on why you shouldn't bang single moms)

Yup, and I wrote that particular piece: http://www.returnofkings.com/84026/5-rea...gle-mother

"*somewhat* lower" was the biggest giveaway that I wasn't being serious about staying with the woman for shits and giggles. You could spend months with this woman and it wouldn't likely make a lick of difference.

But I was serious about the last line. Serious abandonment and ostracization of these women on a large scale is what society needs.

As I wrote in that ROK article:

Quote:Quote:

The vast majority of people in the world, whether male, female, black, white, or blue, do not change in their lifetimes beyond extremely narrow limits. Age, illness, having a family, or changing jobs may all act as funnels that give the appearance of true change, but these shifts are not what they appear. The same person merely moves into a different phase of existence.

A single mother saying she became a better person by getting knocked up and giving birth is simply backward rationalizing an event just as irreversible as losing one’s virginity. She is putting a positive spin on the end of her more pristine fertility and the advent of stretch marks, sagging mammaries, and a much more constrained social life interspersed with tantrums (hers or the child’s) and the constant whiff of infant fecal matter.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky