rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump

Woman brags about sleeping with guy she met on Tinder,shames him for supporting Trump

http://torontolife.com/city/life/tinder-...supporter/

"My name is Diana. I’m a 27 year-old bartender. I met this guy on Tinder about two months ago, a few days after I’d moved from Toronto to San Diego. We’d been chatting for all of a day, and we agreed to meet at a bar in downtown San Diego. We were just going to play Big Buck Hunter and have some drinks. It was very short notice. We didn’t even exchange phone numbers.

He showed up at the bar, and he was super handsome. Like, really tall—six-foot-four or something absurd. We were wearing matching leather jackets. His Triumph Bonneville was parked outside. This guy looked badass.

So we had a couple of drinks, and played a bit of Buck Hunter. A couple things came up as we were getting to know each other. I was probing a bit because I knew he was from Texas, and I wanted to find out if he was a Republican, or a bad person. (Not that the two are necessarily one and the same.) It turned out he was pro-choice and an atheist, which was good. We disagreed on gun control, because he’d served in the Marines. San Diego is a big military town, so there are a lot of those types of people around.

But the night progressed. We went out to some other bars, had some more drinks, and he invited me back to his place. I was super excited, because I was really into this guy. We hooked up, and it was incredible. There was a lot face-touching and intense eye contact. He was cool as hell. I was completely smitten.

At some point I got up and sauntered over to his bookcase, because I wanted to see what he was into. I saw a few photos, and then a David Sedaris book that I love. I asked him about the Sedaris book and he said he hadn’t read it yet. But then, right beside it, I saw a book about Donald Trump. It wasn’t The Art of the Deal or one of his how-to-succeed-in-business books. It was In Trump We Trust, by Ann Coulter. So I asked him about it. I was like, “Ha ha, this is funny.”

And he responded, “Well, actually the guy raises some valid points. Mexicans are taking our jobs.”

Meanwhile I’m a Canadian expat who just moved to America. I pointed that out and he went, “No, no. It’s different.” Why? Because I’m white and in my twenties?

He started talking disparagingly about Black Lives Matter. This entire conversation happened in five minutes, while I was frantically getting dressed to leave. I wasn’t there to argue, and I felt deeply uncomfortable.

I got a Lyft home and I thought I was done with him. The next day he messaged me on Tinder. He said, “Hope you’re still not upset over politics LOL.” I explained that it’s hard for me to remain attracted to someone whose views are so different from mine, and who believes in bigotry and xenophobia—which sucked, because the sex was amazing.

Then he said, “Not accepting other people’s beliefs is the definition of bigotry.”

So apparently it was my fault.

He sent me a “hey” message a week later, which I never replied to.

I couldn’t do it again. It feels taboo to sleep with a Trump supporter. But here’s the thing: I’ve slept with a lot of people in my life. This guy ranked in the top five. I thought maybe I’d try him again one night at 3 a.m., when I was drunk enough to overlook his political views. But I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I don’t want to wake up next to a guy who blames Mexicans for his woes and thinks “bigly” is a word, no matter how handsome he is.
"

I can't think of much that needs to be added here. This piece analyses itself.

Can we repeal the 19th now? I'm done. These people should not be voting.

Quote: (11-07-2016 10:30 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

after I’d moved from Toronto to San Diego.

Pretty much a foregone conclusion after this point.

HSLD

Considering she is from Toronto, he's lucky she isn't accusing him of rape, or some sort of "induced" trauma from finding out he's a Trump supporter and apparently a terrible bigot because of it.

^OK, which one of you guys was this?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-07-2016 11:02 PM)Suits Wrote:  

^OK, which one of you guys was this?

I was going to ask, but you beat me to it.

This is the kind of thing that really belongs in the hamster thread.

I'm not really sure what she is arguing for or against, but the fact still remains a Trump supporter got her to open her legs for him.

He will be fine.
She will continue to complain.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

A Bonneville riding former Marine Trump supporter from Texas was one of the best fucks of the life of a Toronto SJW bartender living in San Diego....who is so damaged due to his views she now will get drunk at the thought of having sex with him again even though he gave her the big "O".

In 2 or 3 years she will be writing an article about him again.....wondering if she made a mistake with pushing him away because no other beta-male Hillary voter can satisfy her life.

Did I miss anything? This crap writes itself. We see articles like this often.

HAH !

Chad Thundercock strikes again !

#MAKEAMERICAHUMPAGAIN

[Image: 6359712857427363911155185075_MakeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg]

Great article, couldn't have asked for better advertisement for Trump men than this.

I'm not on the dating scene so can't tell if this is a phenomenon or not, but why are misinformed girls judging guys on their political views? I tried hooking a mate up with a girl and she asked me "is he a Tory?"

Ffs.

Women is attracted to a man that practices traditional values and said values make him a real winner yet can't reconcile uncomfortable truth because "reality is icky".

Wait, Canadian girl thinks her input on American election is relevant?

FEMALE PRIVILEGE!

As usual, introspection is an increasingly extinct female trait.

In a bygone era of 20 years ago, one might have expected a girl to get to know a guy enough to know he's a Trump supporter instead of same night laying him.

However, in [the current year] it's sufficient he was tall, handsome, wore a leather jacket and gave her tingles in all the right places (not criticizing the guy, good on him).

In the dystopian future of a potential Hillary Clinton victory, it's possible this would be classified rape. After all, a woman will be entitled to have all her same night lays share her progressive politics and opinions.

You change the Triumph Bonneville to Pontiac Bonneville you have a whole different story.

Aloha!

Funny, but her point about the guy being ok with her coming to america and taking jobs , but not with a mexican guys lines right up with what excelsior said in another thread:

Quote: (10-03-2016 04:18 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

No group of women is worshiped or white knighted for more on a micro or macro level, and some of the biggest white knights out there also happen to be some of the loudest voices in the anti-AA debate (which, as noted earlier, redirects the bulk of its anger at minorities). Society is generally more willing to accept the unjust enrichment of white women than any other group, and it is fine throwing other groups (even up to and including the white man himself) under the bus to serve that aim.

switch out affirmative action for immigration in he above quote, and it still stands.

The only problem here is ; Toronto.

Quote:Quote:

It turned out he was pro-choice and an atheist, which was good.

[Image: sick.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

First game tip that tore my world apart and allowed me to rebuild for a much better future wasn't some opener or body language thing or LMR technique.

It was "never reveal your true political or religious beliefs until after sex, at which point she will backwards rationalize them".

That was dude's only mistake. He could have kept that on the side (assuming she wasn't annoying as all hell) if he would have just spun a more complex tale and not jumped immediately into "terk er jerbs".

Hilarious.

Quote:Quote:

The next day he messaged me on Tinder. He said, “Hope you’re still not upset over politics LOL.” I explained that it’s hard for me to remain attracted to someone whose views are so different from mine, and who believes in bigotry and xenophobia—which sucked, because the sex was amazing.

Then he said, “Not accepting other people’s beliefs is the definition of bigotry.”

Perfect comeback.

Quote: (11-08-2016 07:08 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

In all seriousness I think this bitch is in for some serious carousel riding/pumping and dumping. She's used to the Toronto dating market, and now she's playing in the big leagues. Whatever her notch count is now (she says it's "a lot") I think it's set to skyrocket.

Quote: (11-08-2016 10:11 AM)R_Niko Wrote:  

In all seriousness I think this bitch is in for some serious carousel riding/pumping and dumping. She's used to the Toronto dating market, and now she's playing in the big leagues. Whatever her notch count is now (she says it's "a lot") I think it's set to skyrocket.

When I got to " Toronto" i knew where this was heading.

Quote: (11-08-2016 10:11 AM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Average/attractive girls with slutty vibes who work in any sort of bar or club have dick counts equal to that of an entire night of serving shots to groups of lads.

Good fucks, terrible relationshop/FWB material.

I would bet money she ended up calling him back eventually. Probably the last 10-15 girls I've dated/banged have been hardcore liberal feminist Hillary/Bernie supporters. I'm pretty republican and you'd think with my beliefs these girls would've nexted me. Nope, it's almost like it turned them on even more that I'd argue with them over their feminist views and didn't agree with them.

It's the classic girls never do as they say. They all say they want an open minded male feminist, but the reality is they want the classic macho alpha male.

Now I am sitting here with mouth open and thinking "Is the situation in America so bad?"

I bet the most of the guys who banged that stupid slut were Trump supporters.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."