rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You can come to bible study with me.

How do you handle it

Check it out and be awesome.
I feel like winning the social situation that she is comfortable with using my whit and humor would be a huge DHV. I'm a huge advocate that I need just myself to have fun and that tends to draw others in like moths to the flame. Once her friends are drawn in she will follow.

But tbh I would probably go, win the day, but not find it my cup of tea and never return.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Lost my eternal soul. But I got the bang.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

What are you looking to achieve?

In my opinion, the cost benefit anylisis, from purely from an objective, non-moral standpoint, it's not WORTH the effort required to bang a Christian chick if all you're looking for is a lay. Why spend all that time and effort just for a fuck?

Then there's also the ethical question: How shitty of a person are you to make false pretenses about your spirituality just to fuck some girl who thinks you're a man of God?

On the other hand, if you actually think she's LTR material, AND you have more reasons to believe that than simply because she goes to Bible study (Trust me, there are a LOT of girls who go to Bible study that aren't LTR material for various reasons), then you might consider it and go. I'd let her know you're skeptical if you are, don't lead this poor girl on, but check it out and see whats up. You might be convinced, who knows, and marry this broad. Or maybe you'll figure out that you're not into the spiritual stuff, thank her for inviting you, and go your separate ways.

TL;DR: If you actually might go for an LTR with this girl, check out the Bible Study. If you're only looking for the bang, there are far easier and less morally dubious ways of getting laid.

Keep us updated.

I have got some insight into this, a couple of good stories, and definitely some strong opinions, but I am going to have to change the stories all around for all the usual reasons, and also, I am thinking it might be prudent to wait till after this high alert business is in the rear view mirror.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I proceed as usual. I agree to whatever and take it from there. It still amazes me how things change in real life situation in face to face interaction. These days to me the "reason" to meet is irrelevant, it's like "let's go play with my gold fish" thing.

I mean I'd try to take a girl somewhere else to do have a better shot of course. But if it failed then I'd agree to go to church with a girl if that was the only way to meet up with her. it's fine I can play the devil.

Me and my bro were in the habit of bringing thots to church, maybe these heathens can learn something...

Between us probably brought 10 different girls to church past 6 months.

The preacher ended up admonishing us during a service, told us stop bringing sluts to church, stop giving into desires of the flesh or we would burn in hell.

^Were you banging these heathens?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Yes, we considered it evangelism by way of fucking until preacher told us we were going to hell.

Probably different because I'm outside the US but there is no way I would bother with a religious girl. I'm an atheist and have no interest in organised religion. Add to that I would feel disingenuous being there and it's just not worth my time.

I'd play the whole "God wants us to be together angle", usually with religious people in general if you plant the notion in their head that a higher power wants ya'll to be together 8/10 they will follow along with whatever you conjure up.

I have been to Bible study sessions from time to time. We were only two dudes, and the rest ~5-6 were females. Trust me, there is a lot that comes out in those sessions. People open up in ways they wouldn't in a different type of gathering. If not for anything else, I would use it as an opportunity to peek deeper into this girl's psyche.

Some of you are making this a religious-thing a big deal. Think of it as a new experience which might help you extend your overall knowledge (which NEVER is a bad thing) and an opportunity of gaining an enlarged social circle, which equals more bang possibilities. For the worst you lose a few hours, you at least tried.

One of my best lays were with a religious girl. She'd come over on a sunday just to bang and after that I'd drop her off at her church for her church group thing. Besides from a good fuck this 'save myself for my future husband' talk and her strong religious lifestyle made banging her even more satisfying for me.

I suddenly remember I posted about this girl before, she was the first girl I fucked in the ass..

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Reading the title I though this was going to be a pickup line that YOU use.

I like it as a pickup line.

"When you are ready for a study of THIS world you call me, you have my number."

If she was smokin hot and LTR worthy, I would agree, but I wouldn't go to her church or let her lead the date on her home turf. Take her to your church, the gym. [Image: lol.gif]

I'd just take her to any other church but her's, take her to a nice Catholic Mass or Baptist Choir, That way she doesn't have to introduce you to anyone she knows right away (plenty of time for that later if you go LTR route).

And of course, she has more plausible deniability to fuck you quicker.

I'd say yes, but I'm looking for a LTR/wife, so this would be alright with me. Church going girls aren't perfect any more than I'm perfect, but let me tell you, agnostic and atheist girls are the deadest of souls. Girls need God to keep them straight, just like men need moral example to follow. Look at the great male philosophers and theologians. If you know your stuff, you can impress a God-fearing girl. Just have to do due diligence just like any other girl to make sure she's still check out and she actually lives the life.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein