rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting back with my ex

Getting back with my ex

I'm about to make a huge life altering decision, this could literally change the course of my future. Please be patient with the detailed background story, its essential for the decision making process. I really need the community's help with this one and will be forever grateful for everyones viewpoint.

The post will be divided with the background story, where I stand today and the decision pros and cons.

Background:

I met this girl when we were both 13. I lived in a different city 50km away from her, but used to live in the same city as her and had a couple of mutual friends. Had never met her in person but contacted her through facebook to ask her a question about a mutual friend. Thought she was smoking and gamed on. We skyped for hours at a time and decided to actually meet up two weeks after our initial contact.

Started making out and somehow managed to get my second notch on that day. She tied me to a chair, did a strip tease to "you can lave your hat on" and had amazing sex. Condom broke, I busted inside her. She started crying, I called my dad and asked him wtf to do. I bought her PLAN B and she calmed down. Asked when she would see me again. From that day on we saw eachother every saturday.

Sex was great, like me, she had previously had sex once. We basically trained each other in what we liked and sex was fantastic. After a couple of months we were having mutual orgasms every bang. Every saturday there would be food ready in the oven for me when I got to her house that we would eat post bang.

This girl was hardworking and loyal, she would bus for two hours each way (total 4 hours) to see me. We would fuck in all sorts of public places since we didnt have anywhere to bang in my city. She would help me with my work, come to all my sporting competitions to film them and was basically my life companion at a time when I had no family. (my father was in a different continent and I lived in a foster house). This girl was always there for me 100%.

This girl would smoke weed, cigarettes and drink. I am anti all those things and have never partaken in any kind of activity involving these substances. I told her that she needed to end these bad habits if we were to continue. She promised she would and I never saw another cigarette again and never saw her do these things around me. Her clothes didn't reek of anything either.

Four months into the relationship a different ex of mine who was always a spiteful hoe sends me a picture of this ex making out with some dude at a club. Next time I see my girl I question her about it and she claims the guy basically threw herself on her making excuses even though the it was blatantly consensual in the pic. I'm debating whether to break up with her or not and decide to stick around since she gorgeous and we had pair bonded but keep my guard up. She cried the entire day since I was debating cutting it off.

Some of my friends tell me she smoked weed with them and I become furious, she says she will stop and it was only because of 4/20.

Everything continues as usual but she begins routinely crying during and after sex. Never tells me whats up. Months later she tells me she cries because she feels guilty that she got drunk and sucked a guy off. Says she doesnt deserve me, that im the love of her life, etc. Im not really mad, just disappointed. I leave and we dont talk for a while but were not formally broken up.

I get a revenge blowjob with my best bud from some fat girl by the train tracks. The fat girls friend messages my ex out of spite and tells her what happened. Me and my best bud deny deny deny. We convince her that nothing happened.

We continue to date. I tell her that I'm going to go back to Argentina to live with my father. We were only 16 at this point and she wanted to come live with me. We were super in love and had put the past behind us. She was going to come for the summer (3 months away) and see if she liked it here and stay.

Two months before im set to leave she comes out of nowhere telling me she wants to break up with me and that she wants to see other people. Bus to her city and see whats up. She gives lame excuses and says she wants to get back with her ex because shes not ready to leave Canada, but in the future wants to bare my children. I think this is complete nonsense and basically tell her to fuck off.

A couple of days later she says shes so sorry wants me back etc, I tell her to fuck off again. She gives me back most of my shit but keeps some things that I really wanted (pics and videos from my competitions) and a hoodie I didnt care for.

Shes very sad and wants to fix things. I tell her to fuck off and dont speak for months.

I finally get back to Argentina and she messages me really nice things wishing me the best of luck. I dont reply. Weeks later she sends another message. Shes getting the silent treatment. Asks why I dont reply, and I go OFF on her.

Dont speak for a year.

She messages me every 6 months checking in. I get really excited when I hear from her because deep down I still love her, but I never really talk to her.

THE SITUATION TODAY

Thank you for reading through the background, I will now talk about where I stand today.

Sometimes I dream with this girl. I have a box filled with all the poems she wrote for me, all the pictures she drew for me, all the birthday gifts, the perfumed panties, the books, everything.

I opened a journal she had written for me before we broke up, she had told me to read it when I returned to my homeland. The book had poems confessing her love and a bunch of art. It also confessed that she had never stopped smoking cigs, weed, and drinking.

This is the only girl I've ever pair bonded with and the only girl ive ever given a single fuck about. This is not a case of one-itis. I have a solid notch count for my age and a very solid bang count. I've never given a fuck about girls, theyre just objects to me, except for this girl.

Today she casually messaged me after six months. It was the first time we actually talked since I told her to fuck off after the breakup. We spoke for three hours on skype. I was once again overwhelmed by her being.

I don't know what this girl wants with me, shes had a boyfriend since 5 months after our breakup (2 years and two months) and claims hes the only guy hes slept with since me, bringing her notch count to a total of 4. (She asked me how many girls I have fucked since we broke up and I just told her I have no idea and that I dont keep a list) 

I feel like I could get her to come to Argentina or at the very least see how things go next time I go to Canada/USA.

She only speaks russian, english and french. Not a word of spanish, and is in her freshman year of college. This girl is a stunner and is very domesticated and submissive. I love her but she has her problems.

The decision

Reason and logic tell me to not give this girl another chance. My father who has a notch count way into the triple digits and is as red pill as it gets told me to not give her another chance and to NEVER give ANY girl a second chance.

My dads GF who has my best interest at heart told me I would never find a better girl than this one and that I would never be happy without her. Lets say she has a special psychic ability and a knack for seeing the future that is usually accurate but not 100%

She still does all the drugs shes done before and ventured into heavier substances like coke and ecstasy. Claims to have only tried and doesnt do them anymore.

I feel like if I brought her here she would be extremely invested and dependent on me since she doesnt speak the language and basically left her entire life behind for me. I would also be in much more control because of the situation and all the experience I gained in these years.

However, if things went sour I think I would be truly devastated, the saying goes "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

If things go well it would be extremely rewarding having her around, shes very hard working and I always felt great when I was with her. Plus I could stop my pursuit of pussy and dedicate that time to other projects and campaigns. Maybe she could bare my children after all.

Should I bring this girl to Argentina and bring her into my life again?

Should I hold out and see how things play out on my next visit to canada?

Or should I follow the rule to never get back with an ex?

I am forever in your debt if you've given my post a thorough read. Please help me make this life changing decision and lay out your reasoning

Getting back with my ex

No.

Getting back with my ex

As much as I hate to give just a meme rsponse to such a well thought out post...

Quote: (11-07-2016 01:26 AM)ChinUpChestOut Wrote:  

She tied me to a chair, did a strip tease to "you can lave your hat on" and had amazing sex....

Sex was great, like me, she had previously had sex once.

[Image: seh6p.gif]

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Getting back with my ex

delete

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Getting back with my ex

Quote: (11-07-2016 01:58 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

^^If that is okay with you

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Getting back with my ex

^

ROTFLMAO

EXCELLENT GIF!

Getting back with my ex

Thanks for sharing this, I understand you are making a hard decision. Like everything in life, you must think using logic, not feelings, which is what most girls aren't able to do. I would say not to go back with her, based on:

- You got the notch the first time you met her. It means that other guys did the same with her.
- She was 13 and already had sex before. At 13, she should be playing with dolls, and not having sex until she's at least 18.
- She cheated on you at the club, in the open. This means that she doesn't respect you like she should.
- Although I'm 100% in favor of weed legalization due to its versatility, I don't think teens should be smoking weed.
- A girl shouldn't be smoking cigarettes at all, regardless of her age and background. In fact, men shouldn't either.
- After breaking up with you, she went to get more dick.
- Tried coke and ecstasy. The only fact that she "tried" them should be enough to ditch her.

I hate to say that, but she's probably been through a bag of dicks through her life. You can never trust a girl's notch count, except when you see pain and blood the first time, which means that you got a good girl. You claim that she'll become "dependant" on you - but is this what you really want? She'll always "need" you, and that's not just for sex. Buying stuff, going everywhere, etc. it'll end up being a huge ball tied to your foot.

It's your life, not mine, but based on what you said, it should be a clear no.

P.S. When a girl claims to only had sex once, it means that she had sex with only 1 man that she really loved. She fucked the whole football team in high school, but it doesn't count because it wasn't love. She got several ONS from the club, but it doesn't count because she was drunk. And she's 13 and hanging in clubs? If I saw that here, I'd tell the bouncers right away to expel her.

Getting back with my ex

I think you know in your heart that your post is a rhetorical question.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Getting back with my ex

Honestly, I don't think you need us to tell you what to do. If you had a buddy come to you telling the same tale, how would you advise him? I think you already know this has "disaster" written all over it.

When it comes to girls, I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, whatever they're willing to admit to, you can bet your life on there being more to the story. I don't say this to be a dick, I say it out of genuine concern for a fellow RVF'er, this girl's got more "flags" than the fucking United Nations: drinking, drugs, promiscuity, etc.

You don't want a girl whose bad behavior you must try and curb. You want a girl whose values already (at least mostly) align with yours, so you're not having to watch her like a hawk/live in fear of what she might do when you're not around. Do yourself a favor, no matter how "special" you think this girl is now, just remember -- she's not one in a million, she's one of a million. It may sound cliche, but it's so fucking true.

You've only got one life, don't spend it playing Captain Save-a-Ho.

Getting back with my ex

I didn't even read OP because the answer to the thread question is always no.

Edit: This thread belongs in the Newbie forum.

Getting back with my ex

Didn't read, voted NO.

Getting back with my ex

Reason and logic tell me to not give this girl another chance. My father who has a notch count way into the triple digits and is as red pill as it gets told me to not give her another chance and to NEVER give ANY girl a second chance.

This - listen to yourself and your dad ... [Image: undecided.gif]

Getting back with my ex

Reason and logic tell me to not give this girl another chance.
Good. Follow them and you may still be saved.
My father who has a notch count way into the triple digits and is as red pill as it gets told me to not give her another chance and to NEVER give ANY girl a second chance.
See above
My dads GF who has my best interest at heart told me I would never find a better girl than this one and that I would never be happy without her. Lets say she has a special psychic ability and a knack for seeing the future that is usually accurate but not 100%
Disregard her

Man, don't do it.

I'm writing because I almost got in the same position myself so I somehow sympathise.

The ONLY way this could work out is if you could differentiate between sex and feelings which obviously, from what you say, you don't.

This is the mindset of a very hardened man and even your father advises you against it.

I can understand that great sex AND empotional bond is difficult to come by but in your case the only one who is feeling something is you, not her.

Getting back with my ex

Friend - I wish I had the Red Pill view, Game and a forum like this at my disposal when I was your age.

How old are you now - 18, less or in your early 20s?

Either way - you should go and read ReturnofKings and then go and read https://therationalmale.com/. Go read Heartiste the elder entries as well.

Learn from your elders and the scientific break-away of it all.

Your father is right of course. That girl you mention may indeed have a good heart and she may love you, BUT SHE IS NOT RELATIONSHIP-MATERIAL.

Your dad is correct - a woman who cheats on you, takes drugs, sucks off other guys - she will be a hoe. She went the slut-way because in our times it is highly "empowering". She turned to the dark side as many girls do.

She cannot be redeemed. You will rue the day if you have God forbid a child with her. Women say those kind of things all the time and we man actually believe it because we are the true romantics. The truth however is that she realizes that you are a great guy, but she would like to ride the carousel for a few years and meet you again when she is 30 and a lot less attractive.

[Image: beta-white-knight-101_o_5320043.jpg]

Don't be that guy.

Also your market value has barely risen while she is as a woman at her top almost:

[Image: smv_curve1.jpg]

She will also go through those phases - her carousel riding just started earlier already:

[Image: smv-timeline1.jpg]

So BY ALL ACCOUNTS - LET HER GO! Fuck her if you must, never get a woman like her pregnant, never give her hope. You may love her, but that does not change the fact that she is not worthy of a LTR. NO MAN WITH ENOUGH GAME AND RED PILL AWARENESS WOULD MAKE THIS HOE HIS WIFE.

There are millions of girls even in the US who are also hardworking, loyal and are not hoes. She does not have to a virgin, but you see those girls because they attempt to always be in a relationship even when they are super-hot and aged 18-19. If you approach girls especially during Daygame then you meet them - girls who almost never are seen in a club or never at all.

So - be warned - 100% of us will tell you to let it go, but it is up to you.

Reason and logic tell you to not give her a chance?

1) Red Pill Awareness and Game say NO
2) Logic SAYS NO
3) Experience says NO
4) Intuition SAYS NO - coming from place up high
5) Religious morality SAYS NO
6) Instinct SAYS NO - biologically men are distrustful of promiscuous girls because then you are not certain of paternity
7) Only your emotions say YES - yes she may have been somewhat loyal to you, she may be hard-working and in more sane times it would have worked out, but not in our rotten times - don't let emotions make your decisions - you are not a woman

You will find another girl - I don't believe in THE ONE, but I do think that life sends you ANOTHER ONE who is correct for you once a while. If it does not work with that one, then another one will come along.

Getting back with my ex

That SMV graph needs to be banned from the internet. It's a total piece of crap. Looks like that slider graph is an extension upon the original piece of crap. That makes it a piece of crap resting on a more established piece of crap.

OP you post that question here you're going to get a universal quick dismissive and snarky "no, move on" for pretty much anything short of "she's a virgin unicorn". But given that she's slid into those drugs, I'd say they're unequivocally right on this one.

Also WTF is with that snark about her having one other partner? He said he met her at 13 FFS.

OP: It's a nasty world in the west now. That special girl isn't what she was when you got with her. The world has destroyed her. You grasping at the memories of what was special but which is gone. It's terrible, but you have to accept that it is gone. She bears the genes and the name of that girl you were once with. But she is gone. Your body doesn't understand this, and it will take a long time for the feelings to go, but your mind must know not to go back. You will suffer tremendously if you do, and those feelings will be overwritten with something nasty. Remember her as she was, and let it go.

Getting back with my ex

I'm with the others and I agree to leave this woman behind.

I've been in similar situations and it never ends well, it only postpones the time you have to re-build yourself and gain focus in your life.

My Granddad once told me, part of being a man is knowing when to walk away, even though your heart may tell you otherwise, the pain will be short-lived and you will become much stronger for it.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Getting back with my ex

This is going to be harsh but you need to hear it.

Quote:Quote:

Thank you for reading through the background, I will now talk about where I stand today.

Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

This is the only girl I've ever pair bonded with and the only girl ive ever given a single fuck about. This is not a case of one-itis. I have a solid notch count for my age and a very solid bang count. I've never given a fuck about girls, theyre just objects to me, except for this girl.

Sure it isn't, bub. Is this what happens when a kid reads too much red pill shit at a young age without really knowing what any of it means? It's funny, we always say "If i had taken the red pill at your age..."

And yet here this chump is in all his glory. no better off.

You can always tell how pathetic a situation is by the extent to which the OP will pad out his story with worthless minutiae meant to obfuscate the reader's interpretation of the FACTS...which are all that matter. And the FACTS all point to two things...

This girl is HO, and OP, you are a SIMP!

If you were seeing things clearly, your post would be about 1/4 as long and would not include bullshit about how you or her feel at any given time. It does not matter and it shows how far away you from having a proper, masculine view of the world. It shows you have a very feminine mindset and this post belongs on reddit's relationship sub.

Fuck that cunt, she's leading you astray. Don't listen. Listen to your old man, he's the only one with your best interest in mind, other than you.

She still does all the drugs shes done before and ventured into heavier substances like coke and ecstasy. Claims to have only tried and doesnt do them anymore.

She's a fucking lying ho, and you're a naive fool for even considering believing her.

I feel like if I brought her here she would be extremely invested and dependent on me since she doesnt speak the language and basically left her entire life behind for me. I would also be in much more control because of the situation and all the experience I gained in these years.

For the love of all that is holy, DO NOT do that. You could not be more wrong as to how that will play out. You would not have more control, you would have NO control. You cannot negotiate her into desiring you. What would happen is the opposite, she would grow to resent you VERY QUICKLY and with a SEETHING passion. A white picket fence it would not be. What you and so many other young dudes don't get about LTRing chicks like this is that their behavior does not get better, but much, much worse!

You would be giving her carte blanche to walk all over you even more than she already has.

I'm not saying that to be a dick (ok maybe a little). But OP, you must face facts. Right now, you don't know what's best for you. It's plain to see you're letting everyone else dictate your inner narrative and you're in a complete tailspin as a result. Start acting in your own best interests for fuck's sake.

[Image: 3ail64.gif]

Done wit' dis guy.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Getting back with my ex

^ Came off harsh but 100% true.

Getting back with my ex

I don't have a lot to add to Red_Pillage's excellent post above, and I'm always a little reluctant to give relationship advice, but... OP you are dating a druggie. Let's swap out "girl" with "druggie" so you can hear how you sound.

"The drug addict only speaks russian, english and french. Not a word of spanish, and is in her freshman year of college. This druggie is a stunner and is very domesticated and submissive. I love this druggie but she has her problems.

Reason and logic tell me to not give this drug addict another chance. My father who has a notch count way into the triple digits and is as red pill as it gets told me to not give her another chance and to NEVER give ANY druggie a second chance.

My dads GF who has my best interest at heart told me I would never find a better drug addict than this one and that I would never be happy without this particular druggie. Lets say she has a special psychic ability and a knack for seeing the future that is usually accurate but not 100%

If things go well it would be extremely rewarding having a drug addict around, this drug addict is very hard working and I always felt great when I was with this druggie. Plus I could stop my pursuit of pussy and dedicate that time to other projects and campaigns. Maybe the drug addict could bare my children after all."

OP, I'm gonna be pretty blunt here. What you're proposing is retarded. It will only end in misery for you and your family. If you go through with it you only have your dumbass self to blame for the inevitable nightmare that results. If you do insist on doing it, please don't have any children, because it's not fair to make them suffer because "this drug addict is the only girl I pair-bonded with!"

Getting back with my ex

Waste of time

Getting back with my ex

Months later she tells me she cries because she feels guilty that she got drunk and sucked a guy off.

Guaranteed she did much more than just that. I'm sure she sucked a truckload of cock. You already made it easy for her to manipulate you. You took her word for it every time she said she quit smoking/drinking, yet she still did that behind your back.

This is not a case of one-itis.

Yes it is. Don't insult the intelligence of the men on this forum by trying to hamster this away.

I don't know what this girl wants with me, shes had a boyfriend since 5 months after our breakup (2 years and two months) and claims hes the only guy hes slept with since me, bringing her notch count to a total of 4.

I'm amazed you believe any of that.

This girl is a stunner and is very domesticated and submissive.

No, she's not. She's a party girl who hopped on the carousel at a very early age. If there were some way to confirm, without a doubt, her true notch count, I would bet my life savings that hers is at or near triple digits.

Father knows best.

Game 101: Never take dating advice from women.

Once again, you're treating her word like gospel. Not only has she tried them more than once, she does them on the regular. You think she's snorting lines by herself? No sir. I'm sure she has plenty of male "friends" she likes to party with.

No, no, no, no, and no. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have a lot to learn. From your timeline, you're probably not in your twenties yet, so don't sweat it. Listen to the advice on this forum and drop this chick.

However, if things went sour I think I would be truly devastated, the saying goes "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

She has fooled you several times. Stop letting her play you. She knows she's in your head and will play at your heartstrings. Cut off all communication with her. That is the only way your feelings will fade.

I could stop my pursuit of pussy and dedicate that time to other projects and campaigns. Maybe she could bare my children after all.

Please do not do this. You are young. You have a lot of life ahead of you. I say this man to man: this would be the biggest mistake of your life.

Should I bring this girl to Argentina and bring her into my life again?

No fucking way.

Getting back with my ex

Alright guys thank you all for the viewpoints and harsh reality checks I really appreciate the thought some of you guys put into your responses.

For those who are asking about my age, im 18, and as an economics student (I was the youngest person to ever attend this university, will be in junior year before I turn 19) I tend to think of everything in terms of cost/benefit and adjust for risk.

The cost of bringing her here, as far as I can forsee is a plane ticket which Im not even sure I would pay for. The cost of maintaining her is minimal given the structure I already live in, just another mouth to feed. That, coupled with going out would easily be covered by not having to go on dates and go out clubbing. Anyways my business is lucrative enough where the cost of maintaining her has a negligent effect on my decision.

The real cost here comes when adjusting for risk, which wont be a monetary cost, it will be an emotional one. You cant really put a price on that. Worst comes to worst, I put her on a plane back and call it a day.

The benefits though are huge. I get be with her and she can help me with my business and the housework. I would have much more spare time to pursue nobler endeavors since I wouldn't be on the hunt anymore.

I just see so much upside if things DO work out compared to only the negative emotional downside if they don't. Let me know what you guys think of this perspective.

Thank you again for your time!

Getting back with my ex

20:0 vote, a page full of elaborations and you're still considering this? Why even bother making the thread? Downside - trading precious days which you will never get back, at the peak of your life and SMV for women in your highly desired age bracket paired up with a slut! Not HAVING to go on dates and clubbing?? Grinding on scantily clad horny 18yos, and banging fresh, tight pussy are chores?

It's unlikely she's near triple digit notches as a freshman, even as a party girl, but if she was getting high and sucking guys off while you were dating and then you left her for two years you really believe she banged one guy faithfully, while "trying" coke and molly? How would you feel if, realistically, she had a notch count of around 20?

It's clear from this thread alone that you don't have the mindset to be able to keep a girl like this in line, if anyone even could. You are letting yourself get taken for a ride. If you take her back, in 10 years you'll be kicking yourself at all the missed opportunities. You know how people say "if only I knew then what I know now"? Here's your opportunity to know now what we didn't know then, don't waste it.

Getting back with my ex

Given her drug habits, it probably won't cost much to feed her. However, you do have to factor in her thievery. You know, when your flat screen and computer suddenly disappear alongside her as she goes on a weekend bender. But hey, she'll only make out with one guy during said bender, because, you know, she's proven to be such a submissive little angel. And you'll buy it and let her back in because life is so much better pretending you're not kissing one hundred dicks every time she presses her lips against yours. Do your thing, OP. I'm all out of advice.

Getting back with my ex

"I just see so much upside if things DO work out compared to only the negative emotional downside if they don't. Let me know what you guys think of this perspective. "

Quote: (11-07-2016 05:12 PM)ChinUpChestOut Wrote:  

Alright guys thank you all for the viewpoints and harsh reality checks I really appreciate the thought some of you guys put into your responses.

For those who are asking about my age, im 18, and as an economics student (I was the youngest person to ever attend this university, will be in junior year before I turn 19) I tend to think of everything in terms of cost/benefit and adjust for risk.

The cost of bringing her here, as far as I can forsee is a plane ticket which Im not even sure I would pay for. The cost of maintaining her is minimal given the structure I already live in, just another mouth to feed. That, coupled with going out would easily be covered by not having to go on dates and go out clubbing. Anyways my business is lucrative enough where the cost of maintaining her has a negligent effect on my decision.

The real cost here comes when adjusting for risk, which wont be a monetary cost, it will be an emotional one. You cant really put a price on that. Worst comes to worst, I put her on a plane back and call it a day.

The benefits though are huge. I get be with her and she can help me with my business and the housework. I would have much more spare time to pursue nobler endeavors since I wouldn't be on the hunt anymore.

I just see so much upside if things DO work out compared to only the negative emotional downside if they don't. Let me know what you guys think of this perspective.

Thank you again for your time!

I think you're a retard, who's wasted everyone's time. Why did you ask for everyone's perspective if you weren't even going to take it into account?
I've given you my thoughts, as have many other people who are far smarter, and have far more experience with women, than you do.
Everyone think it's a bad idea. Not one person said one thing in support of it. Not a single one. Why take the time to type out that massive TL;DR blob of text when you already assumed you knew better than everyone here?