rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harvard cancels men's soccer season because players rated women on their looks

Harvard University cancelled its men's soccer team's season "after an office of general counsel review found that the team continued to produce vulgar and explicit documents rating women on their perceived sexual appeal and physical appearances." The team had apparently been doing this since at least 2012, when a 9-page "scouting report" was published to a Google Group:
Quote:Quote:

The author of the “report” often included sexually explicit descriptions of the women. He wrote of one woman that “she looks like the kind of girl who both likes to dominate, and likes to be dominated.”

Each woman was assigned a hypothetical sexual “position” in addition to her position on the soccer field.

“She seems relatively simple and probably inexperienced sexually, so I decided missionary would be her preferred position,” the author wrote about one woman. “Doggy style,” “The Triple Lindy,” and “cowgirl” were listed as possible positions for other women.

The author also assigned each woman a nickname, calling one woman “Gumbi” because “her gum to tooth ratio is about 1 to 1.”

“For that reason I am forced to rate her a 6,” the author added.

“She seems to be very strong, tall and manly so, I gave her a 3 because I felt bad. Not much needs to be said on this one folks,” the author wrote about another woman.

Concluding his assessment of one woman, the author wrote, “Yeah… She wants cock.”

A lot of the headlines are calling the scouting report "sexist" and comparing it to Trump's "locker room talk".

They're not revealing anything these girls didn't already know from looking at a mirror. But maybe people's objection is that these girls are getting a more honest appraisal from a disinterested, anonymous source than what they'd get from their thirsty orbiters on social media. Men like Donald Trump are criticized for having thin skin, but it's apparently women who feel the most insecure and can't stand to hear a negative opinion, to the point that they have to demand that their critics be shut down.

They don't want to hear the truth, that men still tend to value and care about women's youthful beauty more than their dubious achievements in competitive sports, their master's degrees, etc. They don't want to be reminded that men's interest in women's sports is often for the eye candy. Meanwhile, of course, it's okay for people to trash talk men's physical appearance, as when people say that Trump is orange, or has weird hair, etc.

It's another manifestation of how women want to claim to be strong when it suits their purposes (as when they say that their athletics are just as important as men's) but weak and vulnerable when it's convenient to them (as when they complain that critical remarks are degrading). Guess what, men are going to continue rating women on their looks. Didn't Facebook, that site that women love so much, originally start as Facemash, whose purpose was to rank women based on their beauty? Now you can get arrested for that.

Women reserve the right to judge and reject men (regardless of the "niceness" some men pride themselves on), based on whatever criteria they wish, such as their not being alpha enough. Those men who don't meet their standards, they call out as losers, creepy, or otherwise unattractive. Well, men also can judge, reject, and call out women too (regardless of the "accomplishments" those women are proud of), based on their chosen criteria such as hotness. Women can complain that men are shallow, but evolution surely had a reason for molding men to put such a high value on aesthetics, to the point that they want to write 9-page reports analyzing and highlighting it.

Gumby. Laughing out loud in the gym!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Whoa, coincidence?

Rate wb/wnb these 8 Harvard girls - 'hottest of class of 2017'
(Recently revived!)

[Image: lol.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Yeah, keep trying to make men not care about how physically attractive women are, ladies. [Image: tard.gif]

Remember that college slut a few years back who rated all the guys she banged on their attractiveness and sexual prowess? I don't remember chicks crying about that.

Hypocrisy ... and advertising + SJW propaganda. No one would know about it if they didn't publicize it nationally.

Verdict: It is another example of left wing, political correctness, suppress your natural human behavior propaganda that has been used to mold society.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein

Remember folks, women are special snowflakes.

Actually, nevermind I forgot IT'S CURRENT YEAR.

They're goddesses who must be worshipped. Any and all criticism of them, even if it is proportionate to the criticism they levy towards men, is sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, aracnophobic, transphobic, ablelist, islamophobic and hateful.

After thinking about this, I kind of agree with the punishment.

It's not the comments that they are being punished for. It's the fact that they put it in writing.

These guys should know better. Boys will be boys, but these boys in particular are representing one of the most venerated institutions in the USA.

A lot of these colleges are going to become irrelevant in the coming decades. The liberal arts crap was just for training the upper classes to be interesting at parties, and pushing minority students through fluff majors fueled by debt is going to collapse. The final pillar to fall will be once companies decide they can get a better deal training engineers on their own with an apprenticeship contract of some sort.

Quote: (11-04-2016 07:59 PM)polymath Wrote:  

After thinking about this, I kind of agree with the punishment.

It's not the comments that they are being punished for. It's the fact that they put it in writing.

These guys should know better. Boys will be boys, but these boys in particular are representing one of the most venerated institutions in the USA.

[Image: troll.gif]

"Boys will be boys"

We don't use this kind of disgusting Year Zero cant on this forum, and we don't advocate punishing young dudes on US college campuses for attempting to remain normal males in the face of the misandrist hysteria that surrounds them.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

They cancelled a whole season because they decided to write down what women are hot and publish it.

Quote:Quote:

Director of Athletics Robert L. Scalise viewed the document for the first time Monday and said he had been unaware of the document until then.

Directly after seeing the document, he said “Any time a member of our community says things about other people who are in our community that are disparaging, it takes away from the potential for creating the kind of learning environment that we’d like to have here at Harvard.”

He added: “It’s very disappointing and disturbing that people are doing this.”

Scalise said the document reflects issues that extend far beyond Harvard’s campus.

“We’re not insulated from these types of things,” he said. “These things exist in our society. Society hasn't figured out a way to stop these things from happening.”

“Whenever you have groups of people that come together there’s a potential for this to happen,” Scalise added.

“It could be an individual, it could be a group, it could be a rooming group, it could be an athletic team,” he said.

Pressed on whether the “scouting report” affected campus culture beyond impacting “the kind of learning environment” that Scalise described, he said “I don’t have a comment on that right now. I have to think about it a little.”

College is for boys to become little beta men.

This was a fantastic wonderful decision by Harvard. Now no woman will never ever ,ever,ever, be judged on their looks again. Not.

These are the elite gentlemen, these are our best and brightest. These are the people who are being groomed to shape our political policies, direct our finacial futures, and ultimately set the course of our country. The ivy league is producing delusional students that live in a fantasy world, we are doomed.

I don't agree with the punishment, but I'm totally ok with the rationale behind it. Yeah we live in feminist & misandrist Hell, but that's not an excuse for being an idiot about posting identifiable comments about ugly soccer hoes when you represent one of the most glamorous university in the country. Young men must learn: Always do your dirt by your lonely!

And imagine yourself being the Boss of Harvard. You simply have to punish them since not doing so would be a Baaaaaad Business move. Think about all the prospective students who would've ditch Harvard if no consequence would have been handed! We're talking about 50K tuition/Year! They did what we've all done... but $$$ talk at this level, anr nothing else

Quote: (11-04-2016 08:58 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

I don't agree with the punishment, but I'm totally ok with the rationale behind it. Yeah we live in feminist & misandrist Hell, but that's not an excuse for being an idiot about posting identifiable comments about ugly soccer hoes when you represent one of the most glamorous university in the country. Young men must learn: Always do your dirt by your lonely!

And imagine yourself being the Boss of Harvard. You simply have to punish them since not doing so would be a Baaaaaad Business move. Think about all the prospective students who would've ditch Harvard if no consequence would have been handed! We're talking about 50K tuition/Year! They did what we've all done... but $$$ talk at this level, anr nothing else

I disagree. Making a small, stupid "mistake" requires a small reprimand. As in the coach telling them to not be idiots given the current environment surrounding anything that isn't exalting women.

Second, Harvard doesn't have bad business. It could remove tuition costs for every student and still make 100s of millions in annual profit. And the likelihood of anyone rejecting Harvard based on this is so low as to be inconsequential. Remember, SJWs are entirely self-serving at their core. Yes they spout off against "injustices" when it affords them sanctimonious social capital, but they will not jeopardy themselves or their futures for their "cause," but ultimately, they know it is all bullshit. They will not push the narrative at their personal expense.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Men and women are always rating each other. They always will be.

Talking about this kind of stuff is the only way we deal with all this testosterone pumping through us. It's the only way for us to control ourselves.

What kind of Google group was it? Was it private, secret, and restricted?

They seriously had to suspend the entire team for a few players rating women?

Good Lord. I bet if there was a story of a women's soccer team rating men, it would be brushed off as no big deal.

Guess statistics is an elective at Hahvahd.

Does anyone have a link to the original ranking list? I would love to read it.

Quote: (11-04-2016 08:12 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

A lot of these colleges are going to become irrelevant in the coming decades. The liberal arts crap was just for training the upper classes to be interesting at parties, and pushing minority students through fluff majors fueled by debt is going to collapse. The final pillar to fall will be once companies decide they can get a better deal training engineers on their own with an apprenticeship contract of some sort.

Sadly I don't think so.

Universities are vital to programming groupthink into the next gneration of middle-upper class assholes. Most corporations are on board with the government, but on the off chance that one of them went rogue then the government would simply make it illegal to hire someone for position x unless they held diploma y "for safety reasons".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Whether or not I agree with the honour code itself, I have no problem with a school holding students accountable based on an established expected standard of behavior.

The students could have chosen any other school or no school at all. Schools have rules and expectations. That's life.

This goes double if the students had already been warned that such behavior was unacceptable. If a school is going to have rules, they have to enforce those rules.

What pisses me off are the extra-judicial kangaroo courts where young men have their futures ruined often for actions that they are not guilty off. That's something altogether different and altogether wrong.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Soccer doesn't make them money. Cancel season, save money and save face.

Saw this yesterday when I got up.

Then I saw the spirit cooking stuff.

We live in a world where normal guy talk is becoming criminalized even if the person in question never even committed a "crime" (recall that this was four years ago and they suspended this year's team) but people at the highest levels of power knowingly associate with people that talk about cutting middle fingers and mixing blood with semen and breast milk and then pouring the goo on a statue representing a child.

It's time to drain the swamp, folks.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Ana Kaspian from TYT gets triggered when Cenk disagrees with her saying that it's just locker room talk.

Hilarity starts about 3:30 [Image: lol.gif]

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

Cenk must have several ranks in the Cognitive Dissonance skill saying how this is fine but what Mr. Trump said was advocating sexual assault. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

In the spirit of the thread, I'd rate Ana Kasparian an age-adjusted 7-7.5, and given how strongly she's protesting she obviously wants to be objectified and dominated. Clearly wants cock from a strong man. Might bang; I have a pretty strong bias against girls older than ~23-24 though, no matter how attractive. Don't worry Ana, I'll have my restraints, ball gag, etc ready if so. Safeword TBD.

Quote: (11-05-2016 12:25 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Cenk must have several ranks in the Cognitive Dissonance skill saying how this is fine but what Mr. Trump said was advocating sexual assault. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

In the spirit of the thread, I'd rate Ana Kasparian an age-adjusted 7-7.5, and given how strongly she's protesting she obviously wants to be objectified and dominated. Clearly wants cock from a strong man. Might bang; I have a pretty strong bias against girls older than ~23-24 though, no matter how attractive. Don't worry Ana, I'll have my restraints, ball gag, etc ready if so. Safeword TBD.
Oh My God!
I. Can't. Even.
You are contributing to rape culture by objectifying her into a simple vagina! What about her important opinion! Her intelligence should be all you see! Your comment is the same as sexual assault! You "Rate-Raped" her by calling her a 7-7.5(age adjusted!)! She is an intellectual 10, you shitlord!!!!

Quote: (11-05-2016 12:01 PM)quino_16 Wrote:  

Ana Kaspian from TYT gets triggered when Cenk disagrees with her saying that it's just locker room talk.

Hilarity starts about 3:30 [Image: lol.gif]

Good Lord...this Kaspian girl is insufferable. Her argument is so encased with righteous indignation that it makes a logical debate impossible. I have seen this many a time from female "academics." They accompany their "argument" with discontented body language until the other side backs down. It's really a kind of bullying, actually.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)