rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rate wb/wnb these 8 Harvard girls - 'hottest of class of 2017'

Want to get a sense of how the forum would rate the poon in this feature:

http://features.thecrimson.com/2014/fifteen-hottest/

Class of 2017 'hottest' of Harvard.

WB all except Gussie and Lucy.

Best: Mary, Clare, Celina, Adrienne - in that order. 8, 7, 7, 7 respectively.

Am I rating too high? One thing you notice at top schools is the relative lack of fatties which is the number one boner killer for me. While the state schools have higher numbers of true smoke shows, they also have way too many landwhales as Roissy (or his commentators) have noted in the past.

There is a real stratification regarding weight, by class, in the US (and the rest of the anglo world IMO).

Zena, Swetha, Skip,Gussie.

Fucking trend of giving ridiculous names to your children.

wb most of the girls but they're not that hot really. hottest one is probably like a 7.5

What's with this trend of low post members posting pictures for the forum to rate?

Typical New England fare of 6s and 7s. Maybe one 8 who will get all of the Harvard and MIT herbs drooling.

A decently attractive girl will be oodled at in anywhere in that part of the country.. Thirst levels are high here.

Eh, some of those girls are pretty cute but they're not that great. If they really are the hottest freshmen, damn I'm glad I didn't go to Harvard.

I don't really do the 10 point scale, but ranked in order:

Clare is my favorite overall but she needs to get more sun and take care of her skin better. I like pale girls, but not when they're blotchy and look ill.

I'm actually digging Swetha quite a bit, but I can't tell for sure if her body is up to snuff, girls like that often have disappointing bodies because they don't work out.

Mary is cute but I think she has one of those boyish bodies with a too-big head. Might be wrong, her pictures aren't great.

Celina is pretty in the pictures but I doubt she's that great in person. Something about her eyes bugs me too.

Lucy, eh... wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her, but she isn't the kind of girl I'd give a second glance either.

Gussie needs one of those operations to lower her damn top lip. She has a Mr. Ed smile.

The other two chicks look like dudes in wigs.

The girl who gave me the best blowjobs of my life ended up going to Yale and was hotter than any of those chicks. So, a point to Yale I guess.

Edit - I forgot Lucy the first time around.

Meh. If I wanted to jerk off to an American Apperal catalog, I'd just go jerk off to an American Apperal catalog.

I've gotten the idea now I am a tougher rate. I only give a girl above 7.5 if she has near gorgeous face and great body.

Mary: 7.5
Lucy: 7.3

The only 2 I'd be proud of banging.

All the rest are strong 6's and low 7's in my world.

Extremely poor showing. Girls that work hard in school by and large usually aren't hot.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

i like lucy and mary, the rest look cute, WB, but nothing special.

WB all of course, but nothing model-quality in here. Emily has wicked slut/bitch face which I kinda like. Mary is the cutest imho. All between 6.5-7.5. Pictures suck.

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:35 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

What's with this trend of low post members posting pictures for the forum to rate?

Typical Boston fare of 6s and 7s. Maybe one 8 who will get all of the Harvard and MIT herbs drooling.

A decently attractive girl will be oodled at in this town. Thirst levels are high here.

Didnt know it was a trend. I did a search - the reason why I linked it up was because on roissy a month or two ago this post from there made me want to get the thoughts of the forum members here of said selection above.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/11/...e-obesity/

This is so misogynist !!!

WB them all including the dudes.

Good thing these people are smart cause their looks are not gonna take them far. Theres 20 hotter girls at my local small ass community college. If this is the hottest talent Harvard has to offer its not worth the tuition.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I am not shocked in the least that women who worried about getting into Harvard don't look like they take the best care of themselves. None of them are getting above a 6 from what I can see.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:46 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Good thing these people are smart cause their looks are not gonna take them far. Theres 20 hotter girls at my local small ass community college. If this is the hottest talent Harvard has to offer its not worth the tuition.

[Image: laugh6.gif]

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:28 PM)mikado Wrote:  

The upper classes doing this is an example of the evolutionary phenomenon called "handicapping".

It shows power by deliberately disabling yourself in some way, showing you don't need to conform to social norms because you're above them.

A chess master playing multiple games blindfolded would be the chess equivalent.

6s and 7s.

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:13 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:28 PM)mikado Wrote:  

The upper classes doing this is an example of the evolutionary phenomenon called "handicapping".

It shows power by deliberately disabling yourself in some way, showing you don't need to conform to social norms because you're above them.

A chess master playing multiple games blindfolded would be the chess equivalent.

Swetha is a bog standard Indian name. If she were a white broad named Swetha...a la Uma Thurman, then it is just hippie parents being 'worldly' in their silly way.

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:18 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

swetha is a bog standard indian name. if it were a white broad named swetha...a la uma thurman, then it is just hippie parents being 'worldly' in their silly way.

[Image: attachment.jpg23594]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:46 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: 1408836269529.gif]

I'd bang em all (the chicks, that is...) but none of them break the 8 barrier. That asian chick Lucy gets my top vote.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Using "hottest" to describe them is a misnomer. I can't believe that there aren't more attractive women there. That said, wb all.

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:20 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:18 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

swetha is a bog standard indian name. if it were a white broad named swetha...a la uma thurman, then it is just hippie parents being 'worldly' in their silly way.

Sorry - Edited to correct.

I would bang all of them but they're 6s. I saw hotter girls just going about my day today, and I really didn't do too much. Maybe it's not politically correct to say the most feminine/hottest girls are in fact the hottest.

And by the way, I'm in a suburb of Boston.

Harvard? Not intelligent enough.

2/10. WNB

Adrienne, 8-1-8. Juicy sweater meat, looks like no ass.
[Image: Adrienne.jpg]

Celina, 7-1-7. No titties, probably no ass. I give her a 7 on body just on the likelihood she's got translucent nipples.
[Image: Celina.jpg]

Clare, 7-1-7?. Big jaw = horny and great in the sack.
[Image: Clare.jpg]

Emily, 7.5-1-8. Favorable facial structure, great hair, strong genetics. However, skin makes her look 18 going on 28. Looks like 1 too many tanning salon trips. I extrapolate mean ass and thighs. Good example of slut face.
[Image: Emily.jpg]

Gussie, 6-1-7. Nice jacket, stoopid name.
[Image: Gussie.jpg]

Lucy, 7-1-7. Nice face except for the acne, extrapolating decent body. This is the best Asian they could find...?
[Image: Lucy.jpg]

Mary, 8-1-8?. Gorgeous face. Mixed race... probably has some curves. This b would make me stumble in my approach.
[Image: Mary.jpg]

Swetha, 6-0-6.5. Affirmative action inclusion. WNB because IRT.
[Image: Swetha.jpg]

If this is the best your freshman class can do, I feel for ya, Harvard.

U of M has way hotter freshmen in a random house party.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West