rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Bases

RVF Bases

Being able to meet members in just about any city, might be the most valuable part of this forum for me.

Ive benefitted in that regard almost every place Ive been.

However, this thread hopes to identify places that could be considered a 'Base':

A city with a good number of (presumably cool) members living/travelling there, that
would actually enhance the experience of someone rolling through.

I can say 2 places fit that bill for me:

Kiev: felt like i was retired here, with a full crew to hit the gym, grab lunch etc.
We easily had a starting 5 with a deep bench. Had a larger crew when I hit the ground than my own city.

NYC: so many players (vaun, slubu, clint B, dantes, etc) here happy to help, along with regular meetups

So, Where else do we have a base?

RVF Bases

BKK, Saigon, Guangzhou/Shenzhen, Taipei, Seoul. (It's obvious where I gravitate to)

RVF Bases

From my limited exp - BKK definitely seems to have a lot of members

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

RVF Bases

Why Saigon?

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

RVF Bases

Currently Bangkok and Shenzhen appear to be the big RVF Asia hubs.

I'm the King of Beijing!

RVF Bases

I don't live in Wroclaw or Krakow, but there's a few members in each.

RVF Bases

One place that has not been mentioned yet - Bucharest.
I managed to meet 4 members there in 1 week. 2 guys were locals. Pretty decent crowd.

I am not sure if it qualifies as a hub though.

It also highly depends on season. RVF members migrate like birds [Image: smile.gif]

RVF Bases

Definitely Shenzhen, but not many from Guangzhou/Shanghai that I've seen.
Quite a few in BKK, but not as many as in Saigon.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

RVF Bases

Medellin is popular

RVF Bases

Related to this thread, "Starting a Men's Club" in "hot" RVF locations: thread-17605...pid1065640

RVF Bases

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Medellin, Colombia
Belgrade, Serbia
Bucharest, Romania
London, UK

Quote: (10-30-2016 07:12 PM)Kaizen Wrote:  

Being able to meet members in just about any city, might be the most valuable part of this forum for me.

Ive benefitted in that regard almost every place Ive been.

However, this thread hopes to identify places that could be considered a 'Base':

A city with a good number of (presumably cool) members living/travelling there, that
would actually enhance the experience of someone rolling through.

I can say 2 places fit that bill for me:

Kiev: felt like i was retired here, with a full crew to hit the gym, grab lunch etc.
We easily had a starting 5 with a deep bench. Had a larger crew when I hit the ground than my own city.

NYC: so many players (vaun, slubu, clint B, dantes, etc) here happy to help, along with regular meetups

So, Where else do we have a base?

RVF Bases

This is my opinion, based on where we SHOULD be based for what we are looking for, not necessarily where we are excluding London which I put down in an assumption that there are lots of users there.