rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Erection while dancing

Erection while dancing

After a very long social dryspell I was invited to a private theme party in a penthouse appartment with about 40 25-30 year olds with a 50/50 ratio. The talent was low: Mostly 5's, maybe a single 6. I would rate the men to be above the female talent at the party. Free booze, beer and drinks. Loud awful music and a crowded dancefloor packed with girls and some men. I tried the dancefloor and realized my old problem: When a girl comes close and starts rubbing her body against mine I get a hardon very fast. I feel uncomfortable with that and "push" her away (what will she think if she feels it?). I could have close danced with many girls that night, but due to this issue I do not know where to put myself. In the past I have experimented with masturbating before the party, but that does not help.

What would you do? Accept you are a man and let your dick show her that you are interested (or will she most likely run away because you are a sex starving freak)? Or (real) men never lower themselves to go on such a dance floor (dance floors are only for betas)? Anything else?

Erection while dancing

Erections don't last forever. In fact, if they last more than four hours, you should seek medical attention.

Just think about baseball until it goes away.

Aloha!

Erection while dancing

If she's digging you, she'll like it.

If she's not, she'll back off.

Chill, enjoy it, and don't jizz your pants.

Erection while dancing

Do you want to know what the Japanese men do when they have an erection?

Ask and I'll tell you.

Aloha!

Erection while dancing

^^ Probably this

[Image: giphy.gif]

Erection while dancing

I usually get a 1/2 to 3/4 chub when the thots be grinding. They like it. OP you need to be more comfortable with your sexuality.

Erection while dancing

Quote: (10-30-2016 01:41 PM)kiwi12 Wrote:  

^^ Probably this

[Image: giphy.gif]

Wrong.

You gotta ask me.

Aloha!

Erection while dancing

I used to have this same problem in college. Don't be like me. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed about your sexuality.

As said above, they like it. Girls want to feel desired.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Erection while dancing

Quote: (10-30-2016 01:18 PM)idane Wrote:  

Or (real) men never lower themselves to go on such a dance floor (dance floors are only for betas)? Anything else?

[Image: what1.gif]

Standing next to a dance floor with a beer in your hand and ogling chicks who are dancing is for betas.

OP, having an erection (full or partial) when a chick is dancing and rubbing her body against yours is perfectly normal. You're a man, there's no need to be ashamed of anything.

Erection while dancing

Yeah if a hot girl with a tight booty is grinding against my dick for 10 minutes am i not supposed to be getting a hardon or what?

I don't see the problem.

If a girl is "offended" that you get a hardon when she's grinding your dick she's got some issues.

Erection while dancing

They woould love it, don't be so shy, rock it.

Erection while dancing

I'd tuck my boner underneath my belt if I was shy about having one while grinding with a girl.
A couple thoughts:
-I'm not shy about getting boners around girls.
-I don't normally "close dance" with a girl unless she's obviously into me. If I'm to dance with a girl I'll start off dancing by myself and I'll teach her a basic move or 2. 99% of girls cannot dance, so after she's unable to do the basic dance move I show her, only then will I actually touch her and maybe bring her in closer. It's pretty hard to explain what I do though since I have some actual dancing experience.

Erection while dancing

Quote: (10-30-2016 01:18 PM)idane Wrote:  

Or (real) men never lower themselves to go on such a dance floor (dance floors are only for betas)?

I won't troll you on this comment since you posted in the newbie section.

The dance floor is only for betas if you clearly cannot dance but you're trying to dance as a means to impress girl. If you learn how to dance then the dance floor is one of the easiest ways to meet girls. It's effortless.. just start dancing, having a good time, and people will be drawn to you. I consistently get opened by girls if I'm dancing. I usually go out by myself and will be the only person dancing, which takes some balls. You have to not give a fuck if people are watching you. I'm not some type of professional dancer or even that good really, but I've spent a lot of time and money learning how to dance. Learning to dance has been one of the best things I've ever done to improve my game and overall confidence in life. I'd recommend taking a few dancing lessons if you need to.

Erection while dancing

Quote: (10-30-2016 04:27 PM)travolta Wrote:  

I'd tuck my boner underneath my belt if I was shy about having one while

I tuck mine in my sock.

Take care of those titties for me.

Erection while dancing

If shes grinding with you, let her feel it. If she likes you she'll keep it and be turned on by.

Especially if you're already kissed, they love feelin da meat against their crotches.

If not, she will back out and you just be cool, there is no shame in having high T. Many man who cant get it up would envy you.

Erection while dancing

One of the best game advices I've ever heard applies here:

Be unapologetic about your sexuality.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Erection while dancing

You've got to own that shit, OP. Dance floors are gold mines of sexual energy. Back when I was in college and had weak approach game, dance floors became my default location for gaining leads. Although girls will act like they're so innocent (like a broken fucking record) and say, "it's only dancing," grinding one's ass on a man's dick is most definitely sexual. Women will not dance with men they are not attracted to except in the rare cases of dancing with dudes with special needs or ultra omegas to give them pity dances, but even then they don't get nearly as physical as they do with men they're attracted to.

So if she's grinding hard on you, ramp up the sexual energy. Utilize your manly strength and grab her hips, pull her closer. When she leans back and places her face next to yours, rubbing her hand through your hair, kiss on her neck, slide your hands slightly up her shirt (lower abdomen area). I've had women grab my hands and place them on their tits when doing this (not every time, but it happens). There is a reason people make out on the dance floor--sexual tension is rampant. Read the situation and continue building from there.

You're naturally going to get hard or at least chubbed in these situations. Don't feel bad about it. Grinding on a woman is a sexual action, even if it is "just dancing." If you amp up the sexual energy, you can work some of these situations into same night blowjobs and lays. Hell, sometimes you can get same location blowjobs/lays if there's a semi-private back corner or if your car is parked out back and there isn't anybody around. It strokes a girl's ego when she turns a man on. This is her purpose on a biological level, after all--to arouse a man sexually so he'll mate with her, put a baby in her, and take care of her. Now, of course you're only looking to fuck her, which is why we go through safety precautions to avoid 18 years of child support.

Don't feel bad about your boner. Own it. She definitely feels it, and if she continues grinding on it, it means she likes it. So build from there and make sure she ends up taking care of it.

Erection while dancing

I have a hard on when taking girls out for coffee, let alone dancing.

Whenever I get a boner around a girl, I grab her hand and put it on my dick. She knows what to do from there.

Seriously. I'll get hard in an ice cream shop and grab her hand and put it on my dick. It doesn't matter where you are, grab her hand and put it on your dick.

Girls love it. And they love grabbing dicks.

Erection while dancing

Quote:Quote:

What would you do?

Game one of the women and verify if the dick works.

Erection while dancing

Embrace it and don't do this.

[Image: awkward-boner3.gif?w=650]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Erection while dancing

Let her feel it. These girls love that your cock is getting hard. If she stays dancing with you that's a sign to push how sexual the interaction can. Don't juat go simple grinding.

Push there head down. Guarantee they back that ass up a little more. Just keep pushing the sexuality of the dancing more and more.

Erection while dancing

On taking opportunities:

"Either hold up the wall or get out there and dance" - Too $hort

Erection while dancing

If you get an unwanted boner stand on your toes. It works, trust me.

Erection while dancing

Erection while dancing

This happens to me all the time at the club. Do not try to hide it, but what I do is make sure by boxer strap keeps it next to my body so it doesn't impede dancing. Other than that let her feel it and make no apologies whatsoever.