rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Only problems when women get into power - Cult controling S.Korea's female president

Only problems when women get into power - Cult controling S.Korea's female president

Quote:Quote:

South Korea: thousands of protesters call for president to resign

Park Geun-hye under growing pressure after admission that she let a friend and daughter of a religious cult leader interfere in important state affairs

Thousands of South Koreans took to the streets of the capital on Saturday calling for increasingly unpopular president Park Geun-hye to step down over allegations that she let an old friend, the daughter of a religious cult leader, interfere in important state affairs. The evening protest came after Park ordered 10 of her senior secretaries to resign over a scandal that is likely to deepen the president’s lame duck status ahead of next year’s election.

Holding candles and signs reading “Who’s the real president?” and “Park Geun-hye, step down”, the protesters marched through downtown Seoul after holding a candlelight vigil near City Hall. Police estimated that about 12,000 people turned out for the biggest anti-government demonstration in Seoul in months.

Park ordered 10 of her senior secretaries to resign after she admitted letting an old friend and the daughter of a religious cult leader to interfere in important state affairs.

Source - The Guardian

Found about this in 4Chan. It looks like a fricking anime. And add this to that crazy feminist cult "The daughters of Megalia", who looks like Big Red wet dream come true.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Maybe Park will trigger some confrontation with North Korea to distract people from this stuff.