rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for an online pussy coordinator

hi Guys,

Perhaps a strange question, but I am looking for someone who can assist me with answering emails, chats, whatsapp messages, skype messages and online dating portals like VK, POF, etc... to pipeline them and filter them for me. I don't have the time to answer or follow up on everyone at this moment.

I don't want to hire someone from brickwork, upwork or any other type of virtual assistant if I also can find it on here as the guys here understand how to talk and what to say or not to say and understand the mindset of PU.

What I am offering back.

- a monthly financial fee for your time. (40 hours per month approx)
- I am a real estate and company investor. I will let you pick my brain how to make money without having it. I started with 0.
- I am a HRT(hormone replacement) and health expert and have a blog about it with many followers, so I can teach you how to sleep shorter, deeper, have more energy and have higher testosteron and libido using food, supplements and fasting.
- I have done business in 26 countries and speak fluent 6 languages ( C1 or higher) and learning now language nr 7.
- After a while, there will be traveling involved. All costs payed by me.

Who are you:

- considerable amount of experience with PU
- very good Text PU
- I will give you a script how to answer and what to say but there will be some flexibility in it and initiative will be appreciated.
- preferable in europe time zone as I live at this moment in Barcelona
- Big plus if you speak spanish or russian, but no worries if not ( long live google translate [Image: wink.gif]

Thanx and hope to hear from you.

cheers.

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.threadbombing.com%2F...ck.gif&f=1]

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

40 hours a month? Ain't no pussy worth that kind of effort.

If you're not a troll, PM me.

I'm skeptical, you come to a player forum and want someone to follow your script? My script gets you better results.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I don't see how anyone can jump to conclusions and say this man is a troll. Outsourcing online dating is nothing new.

^^^ Yup, I've done it myself but the results with paying an IRT were not good enough. The dude sometimes tried to game them himself and asked them to add him to his whatsapp. I dunno why he would think some white girl would rescue him from Mumbai and bring him to the USA.

You're fired IRT!

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I really miss Tuthmosis.

Gave my phone to a friend once, he went on my Tindr and talked to this girl all day. Got me a date later that same day with her. Ended up banging her, but during the whole date she was dropping references from the conversation that I had no idea about lol. Only realized later she was trying to make a bit of inside jokes when I read through the texts

Was too easy. Wouldn't mind paying someone to do this for me all the time.

I've considered outsourcing this too. I've been lucky this year - my business has blown the f up and I'm in full adrenaline money making mode 99% of the time. Every second spent hunting pussy online is a massive opportunity cost for me right now, yet I still do enjoy a date or two per week. I just don't want to waste my time with any of the other shit involved in getting the date. Anyone who's interested pm me and we can discuss further.

I can do this work. My fee is $50 per hour.

I'm the King of Beijing!

My fee is $49 per hour. PM me.

My fee is $51 per hour, you're paying for quality buddy....not some service performed in China. Just the good o'le USA! #MAGA

Don't knock the service from China.

We do the work while you sleep and have an updated pussy report waiting for you each morning.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I don't get this part-

"After a while, there will be traveling involved. All costs payed by me. "

If the contractor is simply handling texts/messages what would the traveling be for?

Perhaps to do the first bang and give feedback? Then OP meets her next night with a wig on.

Americans are dreamers too

Welcome back NASA Test Pilot!

If you serious about it, pm me. I dont have the time to do it but one of my best friends who is the best guy in the game I know and has lots of free time would love to do this. I have written about him on here before, I am sure he would get you plenty of bangs.

25 dollars an hour and we have a deal.

While he's first message might seem trollish, I did send few messages with him back and forth and he gave me reasonable evidence that he is who he claims to be. If any senior members of the board want to confirm it, feel free to send him a message and I'm sure he will be happy to reply you.

I am in the same timezone as you. PM me.

I might be interested and suitable due to languages and work schedule. PM me

I'm amazed OP hasn't been banned yet.