rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating/Gaming at College Football Games

Hello fellow RVFers

I'm thinking about bringing this chick to college football game for a date. Football is pretty big here (south) so I thought why not.Is this a good idea?

Also, this had me thinking, have you all ever cold approached chicks at football games before? All these chicks at SEC tailgates, it seems like a hidden gem that gets overlooked. Has anybody had any success doing this?

Growth Over Everything Else.

It's not a bad idea but keep in mind how cliquish these events are. You won't find a tailgate full of single ladies. Better idea is to hit bars or a house party if you can find one after the game. The top shelf girls will be with her bf or at a frat house though (talking SEC schools). Good thing about game days are that they bring in a lot of out of towners and alumni.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (10-26-2016 12:28 PM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

I'm thinking about bringing this chick to college football game for a date. Football is pretty big here (south) so I thought why not. Is this a good idea?

This really depends on how well you know the girl/what # date you're on.

For a first or second date? Definitely not. You want to isolate the girl and be able to have a conversation with her. Tailgates are one giant social circle filled with potential orbiters/cock blockers/interruptions, and it's hard to talk during a game when you have to pause every two minutes to watch a play or wait for the rambunctious crowd to die down.

(Now, if you're president of your fraternity/host of the tailgate, or you have swanky box seats next to the university president, it may be a good way to display status. But I'd still err on the side of a one-on-one, First Date Bang Recipe type of date for girls you're still getting to know.)

Third date or later? Could be fun, especially if you've already hit it and can relax a bit knowing the bang is in the bag. In these cases, it comes down more to whether you genuinely enjoy attending the event(s) rather than using them as a tool for game.

Quote:Quote:

Also, this had me thinking, have you all ever cold approached chicks at football games before? All these chicks at SEC tailgates, it seems like a hidden gem that gets overlooked. Has anybody had any success doing this?

Unless you're are insanely good looking or high status, I wouldn't bother.

Like presidentcarter said above, college tailgates (especially in the South where Greek life is big) are incredibly insulated social circles. Girls attend fraternity tailgates in giant friend groups, sit at the games with all their sorority sisters, and generally aren't going to be open to some rando cold approaching them on a day focused entirely on socializing with their peers.

A lot of these sorority girl types tend to plan the whole day out in advance (fraternity tailgate, game, dinner with the girls, pregame with the social circle, followed by a night out with said circle, etc.) and there's very little chance they'd be willing to be the sole sheep to leave the herd just to hang out with you.

In addition, most people spend the entire day getting hammered, so even if you do manage to grab a number it's basically worthless; not much different than digits pulled right before bar close on a Saturday night.

Again, to repeat what presidentcarter said earlier, focus on bars or the nightlife following the game. If the visiting team wins, keep an eye out for those girls especially-they'll be in good spirits following a win, and more likely to be up for a one night stand if they're leaving town the next day.

The vast majority of chicks at a college football game are there with guys, be them orbiters or romantic interests. BUT, if you see a small group of girls (2-4) there without any guys, chances are they are there to meet guys. A giant gaggle of chicks is likely to be a sorority function; but if you see a few girls together without a dude in sight (assuming they're feminine, i.e. the kind you'd want), then trust me, they ain't there to enjoy the game without being bothered. Nowhere else do you have cute chicks blatantly telegraphing that they want to meet guys; in this way, girls' lack of interest in football actually works in your favor.

I've actually had cute girls hit on me at college football games, unfortunately back when I was too clueless to know how to handle it.

Hint- I recommend going for it during September. As the season wears on and the weather gets colder, the student section becomes more and more of a sausage fest. But for the hot weather games, chicks cut up their t-shirts and show up looking sexy as all hell [Image: banana.gif].