rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you date girls older than yourself?

I cannot date girls older than me, even if she is only a year older and super hot, there is something in just know that she's older than me that makes me lose attraction for her. Does anyone relate?

Of course younger is better, but it seems silly to not date a girl completely based on her being older than you. Life's too short.

There's a prevailing thought in the community that it only counts as game if she's hotter, younger, tighter. But I'm an equal opportunity employer. If she gets my cock hard, age is irrelevant.

I'm 25. I had never had sex with a girl older than 24 until a couple weeks ago. I started banging a girl that's six months older than me and 26.

I've always wanted to bang a cougar for the novelty, but by having my own apartment, it's fairly easy to keep a stream of 18-24 year old college students or girls who still live with their family. It's even more important in cities with really expensive rent.

My last girlfriend was about 2 years younger than me. I would never seriously date a girl older than me or the same age for a long period of time. If a girl is 25 and single, she's usually still on the carousel or got alpha widowed from a serious relationship. In either case, she's probably not a good prospect for something long-term.

Unless they are a virgin, the perfect age for me is 21-22. Close enough in age to understand childhood references and can legally drink.

In my 30s.

I have refused to date girls older than me for a while. However, I will bang older chicks if they are easy, show up ready to go, and I'm in a dry spell.

In a small dry spell right now and my attitude is to current hold out for early 20s action. Could happen any time.

I'm spoiled.

Women close to my own age remind me of my mother.

Quote: (10-24-2016 02:53 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

There's a prevailing thought in the community that it only counts as game if she's hotter, younger, tighter. But I'm an equal opportunity employer. If she gets my cock hard, age is irrelevant.

Something tells me that the same guys who have the don't ever buy a girl drink policy or the never spend any money on a girl policy also have the don't date girls older than you policy.

If she is under 35 and gives me a chubby, sure.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Date girls older than me?! Lol

I think girls a decade younger than me are too old.

Take care of those titties for me.

I fuck attractive women regardless of age. If she passes the boner test and gives me signs I will attempt to smash.

From 20-40 I don't give a fuck.

Quote: (10-24-2016 04:25 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2016 02:53 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Something tells me that the same guys who have the don't ever buy a girl drink policy or the never spend any money on a girl policy also have the don't date girls older than you policy.

It's easy to not buy girls drinks when they're under 21.

[Image: l0HlO4vdchLBZNxYc.gif]

But, really, I bring out girls on cheapish dates. Coffee shops, walks, getting in the lake, that sort of thing.

Until I have conquered them.

Then I'll gladly take them to dinner if they put on a dress and act like my little slut.

Now that I'm older I probably wouldn't by much. But when I was in my mid 20's I did have an affair with a 40 year old woman. I really enjoyed it, and she remains a great memory today. She was slim, fit, and hot which really helped. I do recommend it for the younger men, a guy should try a Mrs. Robinson at least once. [Image: banana.gif]

Yes, sure I do, Sir.

Bang? Yes. Date? No. If I'm dating girls older than me it means she's already past her peak fertility----in which case, why am I dating her?

I'm 30 so no, unless its practially thrown at me. Too many girls my age have bodies which are falling apart, but you can't always tell till the clothes come off. Skinnyfat is too easy to hide damnit. The 21-24 age group is my target, but 25-30 is by far the easiest for me.

I never have and never will, even a day older.

My current girl is 14 years younger and has been a competitor in beauty pageants, she was on scholarship at her university as well.

I'm 34.

My reason is altruistic, though, since I know I couldn't marry them, I feel it would be inappropriate to become involved with them and have them get ideas. I turned down a beautiful, blonde, green-eyed 24 year old when I was 22 due to this. She asked me out and mentioned her age as a possible issue, but she was comely, so I took her out anyways. I kissed her at the end of the night and dropped her off. I just thought she'd be better off investing her time into a man that might yield longer term prospects, and that wasn't me.

To be fair, I'm not saying I haven't second-guessed myself on that one as the years have passed...but nonetheless, that was the decision I made.

I try to be honest and forthright in my dealings with people.

I've never dated a girl over 20, actually, but I would have nothing against dating/marrying a girl older than 20 if I started dating her in her youth and she's been good to me.

I used to date older girls because they were easier. I had a very serious girlfriend who was 30, when I was 27. Never again. Sure i'll fuck a girl who is older but only if I'm desperate and haven't had sex in a long time. I recently had sex with a girl who was 25 (i'm 28), and it didn't feel right. She was too old. I prefer 18-22 years old. 23 is still okay, and 24 is pushing it.

Remembered a few anecdotes:

In college, I ran into a girl that was somewhere in the range of 4-6 years older than me. She would ask me out to drinks all the time and I was pretty clueless and just went along with it. I thought she just wanted to be a friend.

She wasn't that attractive.

Anyway, we're talking on the phone some times and she mentions this song:

It suddenly clicked what was going on. I pictured having sex with her, was very disgusted, and ejected.

In another case, in the lines of what Spaniard88 has said, I don't want to waste older chick's time. I'd hope to have a younger girl that would age a bit with me before I pump her full of babies.

A good example of this:

I meet this girl. She doesn't drink at all (mormon background). Pretty cool personality. Didn't mind me drinking at the time. She initiates the first kiss pretty aggressively, which I'm okay with.

Second date, I decide to take her shooting because she's never done it. At the range, there's a form where you have to put in your birthdate and all that. I of course, notice that she's got a year one less than mine. I don't draw attention to it, and take a harder look at her. All those years not drinking kept her looking pretty young. Usually I spot them.

Anyways, I teach her to shoot, get her back to my place again and get all the way down into her pants, touching her pussy just barely. She mentions something in the vein of wanting a relationship. I flash back to her birthdate, make out with her some more, and show her the door.

Within a month I was seeing a 7.5 EE European girl that was ~8 years younger than her. I felt a bit guilty turning the older chick's invitations down.

At the time I'm texting a girl that I think is right around 20. Current indications are that it's a weak lead. Will go out a couple more times this week and hopefully find better leads. If not, whatever. I'm waiting out for something fresh.

And just to clarify: I'm not super picky with looks. I'm happy with a fresh, clean, enthusiastic 20 year old 6. 7s are even better. 8s are few and far between around here. It's not like I'm going around knocking down 18 year old 9's every weekend.

And my dick is okay with that.

As long as they're thin.

Quote: (10-24-2016 10:36 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

My current girl is 14 years younger and has been a competitor in beauty pageants, she was on scholarship at her university as well.

I'm 34.

My reason is altruistic, though, since I know I couldn't marry them, I feel it would be inappropriate to become involved with them and have them get ideas. I turned down a beautiful, blonde, green-eyed 24 year old when I was 22 due to this. She asked me out and mentioned her age as a possible issue, but she was comely, so I took her out anyways. I kissed her at the end of the night and dropped her off. I just thought she'd be better off investing her time into a man that might yield longer term prospects, and that wasn't me.

To be fair, I'm not saying I haven't second-guessed myself on that one as the years have passed...but nonetheless, that was the decision I made.

I've never dated a girl over 20, actually, but I would have nothing against dating/marrying a girl older than 20 if I started dating her in her youth and she's been good to me.

May I ask in wich country is this?

Quote: (10-24-2016 10:40 PM)travolta Wrote:  

I used to date older girls because they were easier. I had a very serious girlfriend who was 30, when I was 27. Never again. Sure i'll fuck a girl who is older but only if I'm desperate and haven't had sex in a long time. I recently had sex with a girl who was 25 (i'm 28), and it didn't feel right. She was too old. I prefer 18-22 years old. 23 is still okay, and 24 is pushing it.

That. I enjoy conquering/earning a woman, and in my experience older women make the conquest a bit too easy, or even nonexistent.

To each his own, though, we all have different drives.

Quote: (10-24-2016 10:58 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2016 10:36 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

I'm 34.

May I ask in wich country is this?

She's in the Philippines and I'm in America right now, but I've lived in the Philippines before and I'll most likely be moving back there sometime next year, possibly indefinitely.

That said, my prior girlfriend was American and she was 18 when we started dating and 20 when I broke up with her. I moved away to another city for family reasons, she was a great girl and didn't deserve that...that one left a mark. She didn't compete in any beauty pageants, per se, but she did get voted as the "Representative of Filipino Beauty and Virtue" within the Filipino community of that city.

I don't think I'll find another girl like her in America, and now that I've had a girl like that, I can't go back to anything less. That's actually why I ended up living in the Philippines, I figured I'd go straight to the source, and I'm glad I did.

Funny about always dating younger.

When I was 15 yo I drooled over a 18-22 yo girl
When I was 20 yo I drooled over a 18-22 yo girl
When I am 25 yo I drool over a 18-22 yo girl. My girl is 21.
When I will be 50 yo I will still drool over a 18-22 yo girl.

I think you can care less if she is older or younger as long as she is in that sweet sweet range.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (10-24-2016 02:31 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

I cannot date girls older than me, even if she is only a year older and super hot, there is something in just know that she's older than me that makes me lose attraction for her. Does anyone relate?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I hit on hot girls. Period.

I don't even ask their age in the first place usually. Especially during night game.

Can't overstate how silly I think this statement is.

I'll bang older, I'll bang younger.

I don't really date much - I just have flings with girls nowaday.

Earlier this year I banged a 50 year old Vietnamese girl a few times.

Then took a 18 year olds virginity a few months ago.

I had only one fling that I can think of, she was 35 (I'm a few years younger) year old Cambodian girl who acted and looked 25, I nexted her on grounds of being sketchy and also wanting kids in the near future.

Other than that, why bother dating and being official if you're just having fun ?

Too many options and too many girls out there, but OF COURSE you go for the young hot ones first.

Guys keep repeating that older women are easier.

Not sure if I buy that. In the US, at least, older women are just hard if not harder to bang than younger chix. High bitch shields, mean-spirited and very suspicious of any younger guy hitting on them. Unless they're handing you the pussy on a platter I really don't see how "easy" it is.

That being said, I'll bang, and have banged, older. First gf was 30 (I was 21).