rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you get yourself in a bad situation

What do you do?

About once every couple of months I will get myself into situations where the people I am with are lame as fuck. I'm talking prude girls, annoying guys, bad guy to girl ratio, video game sessions.

If there is alcohol to be drank, I usually just start pounding back brews/shots, then I try to entertain myself by being a dick, making snide remarks, laughing at people, saying random shit; in other words I'm an asshole.

Without any reality altering substance I just sit there quietly and begin thinking of how I can make a quick exit

This happens when I hang with co-workers etc. and they like to do other things like you've listed above for fun. I consider this shit boring, and these people really lame. I'd rather be out on town talking to new women, meeting interesting people, exploring a new venue/place, or playing a team sport if I have to socialize.

So I find it best to avoid such gatherings, even though I'm labeled as the guy that hangs with no one. I'll still talk to these guys one one one, when I meet them to maintain the friendly vibe but I make a solid excuse (e.g.: work, moving, etc.) as to why I can't hang and drink at their apartment this friday.

I'd rather do my own thing and truly have fun than tag along for a lame gathering, abuse my body and get bored out of my mind for the sake of conformity.

I think the G once mentioned that a pimp is his own best company. I don't know if that's true, and I know I'm no pimp - but that's what I tell myself to strengthen my self-belief.

Best thing is to avoid those situations to begin with.

I don't hang out with people who do those types of things for fun anymore. It's a complete waste of time. Before I started approaching more I used to go to events like this hoping there would be at least one decent girl. I always regretted it and ended up bored.

When accepting invitations you're unsure about set expectations up front saying you'd love to swing by but that you have something else on later and won't be able to stay long.

When you want to bounce get up and say you have to leave.

If people want you to stay longer say you have to go take care of some urgent business or that there's an emergency without elaborating.

Then hit the bar solo and run some game [Image: tard.gif]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat