rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online date not working out - guys can use this too, right?

So, the latest from the Feminazis:

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/news-and...s88d5.html

Now, it doesn't say on the well designed posters that it is for women only and moreover, the following caught my eye particularly

"Is your Tinder or POF [Plenty of Fish] date not who they said they were on their profile?"

So, gents, the perfect solution for when your date:

- is 90 lbs bigger / 9 years older than their online photo suggested
- lights up despite having said that they are a non smoker
- confesses that they really have 2 children even though their online profile said otherwise

Who said that the sisterhood is good for nothing???

Is Angela DTF, or does she just want to waste my time for an hour of conversation before giving me the "hug close"?

[Image: laugh2.gif]

It shouldn't be terribly surprising, though. As "traditional" night game and bar pickups slide into old-fashioned obscurity, many trendy bars and clubs likely now make a decent chunk of their income off Tinder meetups and other outings with online hoes. There's one hipster bar in Somerville MA I can walk into on any given Saturday night and it's no great effort to play "spot the internet hoe date" in progress - there are always at least one or two going down.

I guess it was only a matter of time before they'd propose openly white-knighting for them. For my part, when I schedule dates with internet girls lately, I try to get her to any venue other than a bar. I've had way more success with going out for froyo and sitting on a park bench than I ever had entertaining some bored girl over cocktails. Bars are their home turf - and you never want to engage on "enemy" territory.

My expert opinion is that it's a total straw-man anyway. In a major Western city like Boston, the number of "creepy rapey" guys who misrepresent themselves completely and then get a girl out on a date to grope her boobs is likely a complete statistical anomaly. Every girl has a story like that, though. "Oh yeah, I met this creepy guy he was older than his pictures and wanted to talk about my feet." The stories are light on details. Yeah, tell me all about it. If it happened at all it probably happened once out of like 200 dates. Most guys you're meeting from online are total pushovers and pathetically supplicatory. They wouldn't even dare walk out on you when it's clear you're not even interested.

The world isn't full of creepy guys, you're just winning the lottery by playing so many fucking tickets each week, ladies.

It's a non-issue designed to score feminist brownie points. Yeah, one could argue that meeting randos from the internet alone isn't a fantastic idea for a young woman if she's concerned about personal safety. But nah, let someone else deal with the consequences. The patriarchy - working its ass off for women, every day!

Quote:Quote:

Now, it doesn't say on the well designed posters that it is for women only

If you have to ask, it is. You should be glad that woman 90 pounds heavier than you expected gave you the opportunity to buy her drinks. You're supposed to like her for her personality anyway, asshole.

(BTW this should probably be filed in the "everything else" section.)