rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marry a foreign girl, where would you go?

Many of us travel abroad and enjoy the local women usually in none-western countries. The reasons are varied but in general in many countries you can enjoy girls of higher standard in many aspects than those in USA and western countries.

I thought on taking this step further as I wish a serious relationship, why only travel for sex or short term relationships? If the women are better why not get one of them for long term if you feel you arrive to that point in your life?

Now, I'm not talking at all about buying a girl from all those agencies abroad, mostly EE countries, there is lower chance of success with them not to mention there are many scams in this business.

I'm talking about traveling to a country, stay there for a while and meet a girl as you do back home, meet in the bar/mall/course/internet etc. asks her for a date and actually try to achieve relationship in the normal way. Yes with feelings, the real thing- for love.

I thought about it, and wondered where would be the best place to do it based on the following:

* Good looking girl - this is a matter of taste surely, for me I prefer a white skin girl with a good figure. Could be North east Asian, Eastern Europian or maybe even Argentinian.

* Intelligent on some level, no she does not need to be very educated but someone with at least good education and social intelligence that you can have a descent conversation with and she could do basic things and not have to relay on you on everything.

* Good honest character - a girl which once you bring her home with you, will not look for a better deal in the market once she's got the citizenship and will be faithful to you and take care of the kids.

I would be happy to hear what you guys on the forum think about this subject and also where would you go to get that girl?

There is already a thread on this subject. Dig through the archives and bump it if you feel you did not find the answer you were looking for.

Mixx

Quote: (08-08-2011 08:59 AM)Marco Wrote:  

* Good honest character - a girl which once you bring her home with you, will not look for a better deal in the market once she's got the citizenship and will be faithful to you and take care of the kids.

Good luck with that. Half the Russian girls I met in DC got their green card by marrying some schmoe and divorced his ass as soon as they got it. One girl told me she was solicited by some female lawyer who filed domestic abuse charges so she can divorce before waiting whatever the mandatory period was that you have to stay married before you get a green card. Another that I banged pawned her engagement ring for $500 that her husband must have paid over $5k for, so she could go to Ocean City for the weekend - with her new boyfriend.
And I'm guessing this would not be limited to Russian women only.

Kman is 100% on the money with his answer. It's not just Russian women, any girl struggling in her native country will very likely do this to you on US soil. If you must MARRY, then marry a girl who us financially well off, already has a US visa to come for tourism whenever she pleases and does not need your finical support!

Once a woman is chasing $$$ the grass will always be greener someplace else.

Keep her in her country and live there.

Mixx

I have some experience with this, I also agree that you need to STAY abroad unless you have enough value so your chances of keeping her here are good ( small age difference, she wouldn't be able to get a much richer guy in your native country. Picking a woman who already has kids was also suggested by another member to me as a way to repel guys in the USA)

I brought a much younger girl here ( about 27 years younger than me) on a K1 (fiancee visa) and she wasn't a scammer, she just got homesick and didn't want to stay.

Since it took a couple years to get the fiancee visa, and I'm now over 50, that was a big waste of critical time for me, and could have turned out much worse if she had gone for the fake abuse charge route.

I am considering marrying an
Eastern European and bringing her to an western EU country-- bad cause the guys will be after her, but the country I'm planning on doesn't have the same confiscatory divorce/child support regime as the USA.

Since overall climate and non-pussy quality of life ( NPQOL, haha) are probably lower in Ukraine, one other solution since I want to have kids is to go live in Ukraine until she has a kid, then move to a nice country once her market value is down.

One thing to watch for is when she gets pregnant if it's yours. IF she got pregnant and you moved to the US with her Russian boyfriend's baby in tow, she will be very diligent in getting it a green card. And then you pay child support on someone else's brat. Not good.

I have heard of long term scams where the woman has a boyfriend and marries a US guy with the long-term plan of getting with her presumably "cool", player boyfriend later in the States. Or just any Russian-- some Russian women really prefer Russian guys and as above posters alluded to, simply use an American guy to get a ticket here, where she can easily find a Russian immigrant guy she'll feel more at home with.

As above poster mentioned about DC, any time you find a hot early 30's foreign chick here in the USA, you have to wonder how she got her if she isn't some kind of software engineer.

Bottom line:

A man should not be considering marriage in modern times unless he is marrying a woman with 5x the amount of wealth he has or she is destined to be queen of her country and its riches in a few years. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

As someone who has a lot of experience with these cases, it ends in regret about 80% of the time. Stay in the home country with the girl if you really want to marry her.

Personally I can't think of any other nation than my native Swe for a wife (Norway would work as well but not Denmark). For all their quirks Swedish women are very nurturing.

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:48 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Personally I can't think of any other nation than my native Swe for a wife (Norway would work as well but not Denmark). For all their quirks Swedish women are very nurturing.

Humm. Break this down for us player. How so?

Mixx

If I had to wife up it would be either in Japan or El Salvador. All the guys I know that married j-girls are still married and living in Japan. That's a far cry from the dismal numbers that married pinays, and ended up divorced. I'm no expert on Salvi chicks, but I got a good feeling about the ones I met.

Or marry a girl under Saudi law, so when she cheats you can legally pistol whip the ever-living-hell outta her whore ass. And then let her male cousin finish the job.

I would avoid Sweden. I heard they won't even fuck you unless your 7 feet tall. And they do check for shoe insoles. I'm an 8 foot Swede, btw. [Image: tongue.gif][Image: tongue.gif][Image: tongue.gif]

Damn ali-b!! I had no idea salvatrucha girls left that kind of mark on you! Do tell you son of a B!! [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:08 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I would avoid Sweden. I heard they won't even fuck you unless your 7 feet tall. And they do check for shoe insoles. I'm an 8 foot Swede, btw. [Image: tongue.gif][Image: tongue.gif][Image: tongue.gif]

Are Swedish women really into tall men or are you kidding?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:18 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:08 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Are Swedish women really into tall men or are you kidding?
Yes,you have to be 6ft+ to even talk to them or non African black.

Well, an American girl could divorce you just as easily as a foreigner. If I recall correctly, the statistics for divorce are actually lower for foreigner/american marriages vs. american/america marriages.

I think a lot of guys set themselves up for failure when they go to a foreign country, find the hottest woman they can 20 years younger than themself, and then marry them after one or two trips to the country. You wouldn't marry an american girl after just spending a few weeks with her, why would you with a foreign girl?

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:54 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Swe women:

Despite having some of the best available education and job market for women in the world they generally sacrifice part of their careers in order to raise their children.

Will always try to make their partner look good in public even if he does some very stupid shit. Elin Nordegren makes a good example here. She tried to bash Tiger's head in but explained it to the police as if she was smashing the car window to drag him out when his car crashed. During the following months of drama she never showed her face, she never cried out to the press or whored her kids out to the media. She kept mum, fought for the custody and got out when everything had died down. While it's quite likely she royally assfucked him through her lawyers and in private, she spared him the public disgrace (other than what he had brought to himself).

Are great friends without trying to be 'one of the boys'.

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:58 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

Well, an American girl could divorce you just as easily as a foreigner. If I recall correctly, the statistics for divorce are actually lower for foreigner/american marriages vs. american/america marriages.

I think a lot of guys set themselves up for failure when they go to a foreign country, find the hottest woman they can 20 years younger than themself, and then marry them after one or two trips to the country. You wouldn't marry an american girl after just spending a few weeks with her, why would you with a foreign girl?

Guys who do this are generally age 50 and older without any clue about game or even want to put in the effort their younger versions from 20 years ago could execute.

Aside from fear of spending their golden years alone, they realize that without Hugh heffner money and status, they'll never bang again without it being a direct transaction.

The foreign lands have this attraction that women value older men. Men blindly go to these countries and are instantly paraded to young women as if they were movie stars and coveted playboys. Its a fantasy they quickly want to make a reality. Hence the marriage do quickly.

For the most part it's not being able yo compete at the age of 50 with the successful, and handsome bachelors in their 30's.

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:58 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

Actually I don't think 20 years younger is the problem. For a 50 year old guy marrying a 30 year old is very doable. As everybody knows, a 30 year old Russian woman is considered way over the hill. Most Russian guys won't look at her. Even 50 year old Russian guys.

The problem comes in when the 50+ year old guys want to marry girls 30 years younger. A 50 year old guy marrying a 20 year old girl and bringing her to the USA or what ever country is just asking for trouble.

Quote: (08-09-2011 02:03 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:54 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Swe women:

Despite having some of the best available education and job market for women in the world they generally sacrifice part of their careers in order to raise their children.

Will always try to make their partner look good in public even if he does some very stupid shit. Elin Nordegren makes a good example here. She tried to bash Tiger's head in but explained it to the police as if she was smashing the car window to drag him out when his car crashed. During the following months of drama she never showed her face, she never cried out to the press or whored her kids out to the media. She kept mum, fought for the custody and got out when everything had died down. While it's quite likely she royally assfucked him through her lawyers and in private, she spared him the public disgrace (other than what he had brought to himself).

Are great friends without trying to be 'one of the boys'.

I spent 2 weeks in Sweden last year, have dated a couple of Svenskas and have several Swedish friends. You make me want to spend some serious time there after reading this Vicious and really pratar lite Svenska med Swedish Chicks! I was thinking about trying to get a job in Stockholm after visiting or even Goeteborg...now may have to think twice about it.

Quote: (08-09-2011 02:55 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

I spent 2 weeks in Sweden last year, have dated a couple of Svenskas and have several Swedish friends. You make me want to spend some serious time there after reading this Vicious and really pratar lite Svenska med Swedish Chicks! I was thinking about trying to get a job in Stockholm after visiting or even Goeteborg...now may have to think twice about it.

Well the above points were characteristics within the confines of marriage.

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Bottom line:

A man should not be considering marriage in modern times unless he is marrying a woman with 5x the amount of wealth he has or she is destined to be queen of her country and its riches in a few years. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

I totally agree with Mixx. Don't get married unless it's a really rich bish, it ain't worth it! If you decide to marry a rich bitch, then make sure you spend money lavishly, spend as much you can.

I would consider marriage under the following conditions:

1. We remain outside of the USA. I would not like to bring any foreign woman back here. Thus, it is very likely that expatriation will follow my marriage.
Fortunately I am a European, so I'll have plenty of comfortable potential destinations in addition to Jamaica and the usual suspects (Thailand, Brazil, Philippines, etc). Sweden is moving up on that list as far as sources of potential wives go.

2. If I were to get married here in the US, the woman in question will need to agree to sign the godfather of all pre-nups.

3. I do not want to marry an American woman. As critical as I am of them, I won't say never-I'm sure that somewhere out of 150 million females in this country there are a couple who truly would make splendid wives. However, I'm really not in the gambling business. If one of these unicorns appears in front of me I'll think about it (assuming she is willing to sign the Don Corleone of pre-nuptial agreements), but barring that scenario I think I will avoid the risk.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (08-09-2011 06:16 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Good luck with that. Half the Russian girls I met in DC got their green card by marrying some schmoe and divorced his ass as soon as they got it.

Yes, those cases indeed exist, and I witnessed a few of them myself. However in every such case the value of a girl was significantly higher than a value of a guy. So if an average looking 50yo Joe Schmoe wants to marry a 20yo foreign hottie, it would be extremely naive from him to expect her to stay with him until his death. Why the hell would a 20yo chick want to spend her life with an average dude thirty years older? This is basically the case when both parties use each other by exchanging their value to something of value. In this case the green card is something of value, so as soon as she gets it, her value goes out of his reach.

Quote:Quote:

One girl told me she was solicited by some female lawyer who filed domestic abuse charges so she can divorce before waiting whatever the mandatory period was that you have to stay married before you get a green card.

This makes little sense. USCIS is processing the paperwork so slow that she will only receive her conditional green card after those two years when she could apply for a permanent one. Too much risk for pretty much no obvious benefits.

Quote:Quote:

Another that I banged pawned her engagement ring for $500 that her husband must have paid over $5k for, so she could go to Ocean City for the weekend - with her new boyfriend. And I'm guessing this would not be limited to Russian women only.

Of course it would not. As I said above, this kind of "marriage" is a business deal - a "husband" gets a hottie - on temporary basis, but the one he'd never be able to get otherwise. And she gets her green card. If this is not what you're looking for, then don't get into this kind of deals.

Quote: (08-09-2011 02:41 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Actually I don't think 20 years younger is the problem. For a 50 year old guy marrying a 30 year old is very doable. As everybody knows, a 30 year old Russian woman is considered way over the hill. Most Russian guys won't look at her. Even 50 year old Russian guys.

Well, you need to compare apples vs apples. Sure, for a good-looking 50yo who takes care of his appearance, goes to gym, eats healthy and has build at least some decent wealth this is very doable. But for an average bald and fat 50yo guy with average salary this is definitely not doable.

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:52 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

But for an average bald and fat 50yo guy with average salary this is definitely not doable.

True. And this is the type that usually goes abroad to look for a young wife. More out of desperation than choice.

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:35 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I would consider marriage under the following conditions:

1. We remain outside of the USA. I would not like to bring any foreign woman back here. Thus, it is very likely that expatriation will follow my marriage.
Fortunately I am a European, so I'll have plenty of comfortable potential destinations in addition to Jamaica and the usual suspects (Thailand, Brazil, Philippines, etc). Sweden is moving up on that list as far as sources of potential wives go.

2. If I were to get married here in the US, the woman in question will need to agree to sign the godfather of all pre-nups.

3. I do not want to marry an American woman. As critical as I am of them, I won't say never-I'm sure that somewhere out of 150 million females in this country there are a couple who truly would make splendid wives. However, I'm really not in the gambling business. If one of these unicorns appears in front of me I'll think about it (assuming she is willing to sign the Don Corleone of pre-nuptial agreements), but barring that scenario I think I will avoid the risk.

What do you mean by the godfather of all pre-nups?