rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sauna Game

Sauna Game

Hey Dear Roosh V followers,

Figured my first thread should be useful. Long time reader, first time contributor. Anyway, I am an American with a Russian background, having lived in Russia for the past 5 years, I went to the same gym to work out. After the work out, I would go to a sauna - it was mixed both female and male. Everyone would wear their swimsuit. Basically, it was a steam room in a roman style - steam would fill the room completely every 10 minutes and there would be a fountain with cold water in the middle that could be filled up with a tap. I could usually stay there for 20 minutes. When it would get too hot, one would cool themselves off with the water. A rejuvenating experience. (Sample photo is attached)

Basically, I would wait until a good looking girl would enter the sauna. Wait until she was about to leave and then yell:

"Hey miss, you forgot to rinse yourself with water!"

She would usually turn around and say "No Thanks."

-"You don't know what you are missing" would be my reply.

She would reluctantly agree, I would rinse her, she would rinse me. I would talk about my travels to Turkey and say that it is not really a correct sauna and talk about how great it is to get a massage right after a workout.

She would usually take the bait and ask me where I am from and the personal question would be asked. Since no phone was near by, I could not run GALNUC so I would offer to meet outside in 30 minutes. Sometimes for a same day date at a nearby sushi restaurant/bar - sometimes would walk her home. If the girl agreed to meet, which was usually 50% , the flake rate was rather low, less than 20%.

Once had a funny situation when 2 girls I was dating were in the sauna at the same time, but they did not know each other)

Give it a try in water parks or if there is a unisex sauna in your area.

Happy Hunting Gentlemen!

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Sauna Game

Never approached in Sauna, but I have banged in Sauna.

I highly recommend, if it is a small room, like I used, after 5 minutes will be pretty hard to keep the sex going because of the heavy breathing consuming the atmosphere inside and the obvious overheating, but bring her out and bang her standing bareback with the skin of both bodies totally hydrated and all pores and orifices more open and lubricated...It is just amazing, you can keep going in and out the steam room as much as you want. Splendid. Cant wait to do it again.

Sauna Game

Quote: (10-10-2016 08:00 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

I highly recommend, if it is a small room, like I used, after 5 minutes will be pretty hard to keep the sex going because of the heavy breathing consuming the atmosphere inside and the obvious overheating, but bring her out and bang her standing bareback with the skin of both bodies totally hydrated and all pores and orifices more open and lubricated...It is just amazing, you can keep going in and out the steam room as much as you want. Splendid. Cant wait to do it again.

Yeah, banging in a sauna is literally the "hottest" sex ever

Sauna Game

I have sauna in my apartment. My favorite place to bang, but with the heater off. I think someone who was designing the height of the shelves was designing them to have sex.

My sauna game is to invite girls to go to Spa. None can refuse. Only when we get there they realize we are going to my place. No lies, I have a sauna, a tub and massage oil. I can even light a candle. A Spa indeed [Image: smile.gif]

Sauna Game

Quote: (10-10-2016 08:55 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

I have sauna in my apartment. My favorite place to bang, but with the heater off. I think someone who was designing the height of the shelves was designing them to have sex.

My sauna game is to invite girls to go to Spa. None can refuse. Only when we get there they realize we are going to my place. No lies, I have a sauna, a tub and massage oil. I can even light a candle. A Spa indeed [Image: smile.gif]
Nice apartment)

Sauna Game

Quote: (10-10-2016 07:47 PM)Philosopher Wrote:  

Everyone would wear their swimsuit.

Ridiculous, and also unhygienic.
In the sauna are naked.

Sauna Game

My gym has sauna.
Never seen any girls worth hitting on there.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sauna Game

Sauna culture is big in Russia I hear. There are a few Russian Sauna spots here in the Toronto I have had on my list to hit them up for the exact reason you state.

Back in my heavy swinger club days it would have a makeshift sauna with a hot tub, steam room, rinse shower, etc. Your motive with the small talk, hot tub, and rinse, etc. was my main mode of attack as well. I would flow with the logical steps of the place while amping up the kino and sexual vibe each way. The rinse shower would be would where I would go for make-outs and touching after she rinsed and messaged my back. It is just in this place, I did not have to wait for venue change, as I could just go up to a private room and get the bang.

Back to the present day I would think the Russian Saunas here would be great for game. It is mostly a EE/Russian crowd that checks them out so it would be a screen for hot girls if they clientele is young. Also would be a great date idea with a broad as you can eat dinner after and get her relaxed to just want to hang out and chill at your place after.

I am a big fan of unorthodox settings where you can up the sexual energy in a natural way. A Sauna with its heat, sweat, and minimal clothing is a perfect example of this; the beach and swimming pools that are open late are other examples. I pulled a threesome breaking into a pool late at night here this past summer, while the other example is getting some Latin broad to blow me on the beach one early evening off to the side away from the people while there was a bonfire.

Sauna Game

Quote: (10-11-2016 07:00 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Sauna culture is big in Russia I hear. There are a few Russian Sauna spots here in the Toronto I have had on my list to hit them up for the exact reason you state.

Back in my heavy swinger club days it would have a makeshift sauna with a hot tub, steam room, rinse shower, etc. Your motive with the small talk, hot tub, and rinse, etc. was my main mode of attack as well. I would flow with the logical steps of the place while amping up the kino and sexual vibe each way. The rinse shower would be would where I would go for make-outs and touching after she rinsed and messaged my back. It is just in this place, I did not have to wait for venue change, as I could just go up to a private room and get the bang.

Back to the present day I would think the Russian Saunas here would be great for game. It is mostly a EE/Russian crowd that checks them out so it would be a screen for hot girls if they clientele is young. Also would be a great date idea with a broad as you can eat dinner after and get her relaxed to just want to hang out and chill at your place after.

I am a big fan of unorthodox settings where you can up the sexual energy in a natural way. A Sauna with its heat, sweat, and minimal clothing is a perfect example of this; the beach and swimming pools that are open late are other examples. I pulled a threesome breaking into a pool late at night here this past summer, while the other example is getting some Latin broad to blow me on the beach one early evening off to the side away from the people while there was a bonfire.

Wish there were more Russian saunas out here in the States. Maybe they are popular up North? Minnesota, Dakota, etc?

Sauna Game

I've never seen a co-ed sauna/steam room here in the states. I've only seen them at the gym in the men's locker room. The women have their own in their locker room. Pretty much everyone wears a towel or swim trunks except a few old guys who let their balls hang down to the floor.

Also OP, your threads would probably work better without the polls attached.

Sauna Game

Quote: (10-12-2016 05:12 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

I've never seen a co-ed sauna/steam room here in the states. I've only seen them at the gym in the men's locker room. The women have their own in their locker room. Pretty much everyone wears a towel or swim trunks except a few old guys who let their balls hang down to the floor.

Also OP, your threads would probably work better without the polls attached.

Cool, will take it easy on the polls. Just curious whether other RVFers have had similar experiences.

Sauna Game

I visit a place called "world class", they have sauna, just few meters from the pool.
Some women uses a hat like this here http://sauna.agw.lv/_resized/sauna-hat-c...-400-r.png and in such cases it is not possibble to echange eye contacts because the hat usually covers the eyes. My line is almost the same, I wait until all the other men leave the sauna room or at least most of them, and then look at her with a sexy smile and ask "may I put some water into the stones?" (in this specific sauna, the heat is coming from under stones). Basically She can only say "oh go ahead" or "no". I never had a net (which would not stop me to engage in conversation anyway) until now, but if she agrees I then start the conversation like "Oh, so you also enjoy when it is wet hmm?" etc.
My Russian is quite limited, but many of them speak English.
Quote: (10-10-2016 07:47 PM)Philosopher Wrote:  

Since no phone was near by, I could not run GALNUC so I would offer to meet outside in 30 minutes. Sometimes for a same day date at a nearby sushi restaurant/bar - sometimes would walk her home. If the girl agreed to meet, which was usually 50% , the flake rate was rather low, less than 20%.
I agree with that numbers. I had some flakes too, but 2 bangs in total. The first was with an armenian girl, we met outside after one hour (30 min. is rather short in my experience because until they finish to dry their hair... oh boje; and usually they make 2 or 3 sauna-pool rounds, which means first they swimm, then they go to sauna and then they relax on the bench. And even so she came late to the meeting point [Image: dodgy.gif] which was outside in the metro entrance (I suggested the café inside the gym, but she said she is shy and preferred to meet outside - in my opinion she had something with her Personal trainer this is the REAL reason). Everything went easy as she spoke some English.
The second was a married Milf from Kazan. She was hot. On Komandirovka in Moscow. As her English was, well let's say it diplomatically, "non existent", it was quite difficult to arrange the meeting outside, but we managed it.
Some weeks later I saw her talking to a Russian guy in the sauna and basically he was playing the same game on her like I did. She seemed to be interested )) He was btw quite bold and did it with the room full of people anyway. Sauna game inside of a sauna room is, however, rather difficult because people wish silence inside, so better to continue the talk on the pool or on the bench.
The Lifeguard understood my hustle (after few approaches) and sometimes looked serious at me like "Come on bro, this is not a Discotheque", but I didnt care much until now. It is rather an expensive gym.

Part Time Gynecologist
PhD Cunni Linguist
----------------------
Who is the SAA?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYwT17uPxYA

----------------------
US aggression against Russia
http://www.rt.com/op-edge/393196-us-down-syrian-jet/

---------------------------------
Trophy wives are hot in bed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9rsdVXrtRE

---------
Looking for wife material? What about some "reality material"?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0rczdj_ngM

Sauna Game

Agreed, have done it once - it was literally the hottest sex[Image: wink.gif]

Sauna Game

Where can we find co-ed saunas that don't have a bunch of old people?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Sauna Game

The only saunas I’ve been to have been at gyms and YMCAs.

I’d be curious to know this as well.

Usually just a couple of dudes sitting in there with headphones in after finishing up at the gym.

Sauna Game

I never did it in a sauna, but after reading this thread I do want it ^^

Sauna Game

I can't take these Eastern European saunas where people would actually wear textiles seriously. I'd rather run sauna game in Western Europe or Scandinavia where people actually are naked. Way more fun!

Sauna Game

Approaching in sauna seems to be awkward to me. It depends on the place course. But on the other hand, it´s really good place to go with the girl. Or good and unusual place to meet with friend. Recently I had voucher for two to really nice wellness in countryside with a lot of saunas, lakes and so. I basically don´t invest anything to girls, who are just plates, so I took good friend of myself with me and I must say it was one of the best days in past few months.
Today I got invited to this place by one super hot girl. We haven´t banged yet, but I take this as invitation to her pussyland.

But I wouldn´t approach there.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Sauna Game

Quote: (11-28-2018 06:57 AM)thisiscohen Wrote:  

I can't take these Eastern European saunas where people would actually wear textiles seriously. I'd rather run sauna game in Western Europe or Scandinavia where people actually are naked. Way more fun!

I had a friend who went to iceland and said there were tons of hot springs that were touristy which could be a good opportunity.

Sauna Game

Quote: (11-27-2018 07:57 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Where can we find co-ed saunas that don't have a bunch of old people?

Russia-American dominated gated communities such as Club Valencia in Denver, Colorado. It has a mixed-gender Russia style wooden Sauna with a cold pool to jump into. https://www.denvercondomania.com/condos/...LENCIA.php

Make acquaintances with people from the Soviet Union as as there are Russian communities in large metro areas like Philly and Chicago. Brighton Beach in New York obviously. Ask a typical Russian guy where you live if he goes to a "banya" and if it is mixed or men only. Finnish people are into saunas as well.

Here is another guide https://www.vogue.com/article/americas-b...ese-korean