rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2016 Vice Presidential Debate Thread - 10/04/2016
016 Vice Presidential Debate Thread - 10/04/2016
Tuesday, 9:00 PM ET debate between vice presidential candidates Republican Mike Pence and Democrat Tim Kaine. The debate is scheduled to run for 90 minutes without commercial breaks.

The debate will be broadcast on all major television networks and cable channels. C-SPAN will also air the debate.

Taking place at Longwood University, 201 High St, Farmville, VA 23909.

Moderated by Elaine Quijano, an anchor on CBS News' streaming service CBSN.

[Image: attachment.jpg33708]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump
Due to this being a holiday week here in China, I'll be watching.

I'm the King of Beijing!
In the Trump v Clinton debate, Shillary brought Mark Cuban to 'distract' Trump. Pence should bring the men from Kaine's Grindr account to distract him.
I thought 12 year olds weren't allowed to have Grindr accounts?

Quote: (10-04-2016 08:39 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

In the Trump v Clinton debate, Shillary brought Mark Cuban to 'distract' Trump. Pence should bring the men from Kaine's Grindr account to distract him.

You don't get there till you get there
My gut says Pence is gonna come out swinging. Kaine will fold and be on the offensive all night, save for one or two zingers.

Pence will put an irrefutable "W" in our column.

The media will spin it as a replay of the Biden/Ryan debate, save for the "Malarkey" comment.

The difference will be, where Biden was credited for a 'save' in 2012, the media shills will proclaim that "even though Mike Pence was strong in this debate, it really won't help Trump overall."

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.
Or they'll say something like, "Pence was strong in the debate, but will it save Trump's floundering campaign?" I watched some NBC news this morning at the weight room, and it was so over-the-top anti-Trump that I started laughing out loud. I've never seen it so bad in the media, and Trump isn't even as conservative as some of the past Republican candidates.
My gut feeling says Pence is a cool, articulated and collected debater. Kaine will be either submissive or a whiny little bitch.

But my gut feeling also said Trump would have a mild victory against Hillary in the first debate. Need more pro-biotics.
[Image: attachment.jpg33712]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

Ah...debates...baseball playoffs, never had this much fun on a weekday.
Quote: (10-04-2016 03:01 PM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

But my gut feeling also said Trump would have a mild victory against Hillary in the first debate. Need more pro-biotics.

Poll #s went up for Trump. How exactly was it a loss?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
[Image: attachment.jpg33714]   

"Let's get Congress Working Again..." almost sounds like

"Make Congress Great Again"

You can find a stream here at Right Side Broadcasting: http://rsbn.tv/kaine-vs-pence-vice-presi...ve-stream/

Quote:Quote:

Please note that this is NOT an RSBN feed. We will be using a feed made available to the media.
Am I the only one who thinks that Mike Pence is "Race" Bannon?

You don't get there till you get there
[Image: attachment.jpg33715]   

Pretty stoked, got the live stream on, grubbed, and working late night to handle some business.
I'm going to treat this slaughter like a Superbowl. Debate starts at nine AM my time, so naturally, I'll be drinking beer, eating hot wings and eating a pot of chili.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote: (10-04-2016 05:21 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Ah...debates...baseball playoffs, never had this much fun on a weekday.

Beat those filthy Canadians!!!
Let's get this party started.

My prediction is that beta male Tim Kaine is going to try too hard to get one over on the jock Mike Pence, who will be cool and calm.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
I have Fox on...boy oh boy, they are so anti-Trump it's palpable.

WB the moderator though.

Funniest comment in the chat window:

Quote:Quote:

Hillary's shoe deserves a medal for refusing to leave the 9/11 Memorial.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Er..., "Hey Girl"

"Why so serious...?"
YOOOO

THIS MODERATOR CAN GET IT
Jake Tapper on CNN:

"This is gonna be like two dads from your neighborhood getting together and debating."

Yeah, the creepy fuck that leers at the underage girls in the swimming pool three doors down, and the dad that drags him out of his house and kicks the shit out of him in front of the whole neighborhood.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.
Race/gender card right off the bat. The Dems have NOTHING to offer...

WBMNM

(Would Bang Moderator Not Moderately)

and here we go

[Image: tumblr_n1t87pjrrr1r5a08so3_r1_500.gif]