rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US paid to create fake terror videos

I am sure this is just a little of what was spent. 500 million for some youtube videos.

https://www.rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-p...st-videos/

Why do I have a feeling this could have been done for $5 million at the most?
Pretty clever to make them viewable only through real player which through google analytics revealed the ISP adress of the person watching the video.
Only problem is not everyone watching a video is a terrorist.
Some of us were watching them because we already knew they were fake and being produced and distributed by the US.

I detect some distortion in the story. There were certainly enough real Al Qaeda/other insurgent bombing videos being produced. There was a satellite channel, The Rafidain Channel, which had a steady showing of videos of attacks on US and Iraqi government forces, accompanied by rousing music. There was also constant denunciations of the US, Iran, the Iraqi government, and Shia in general. Rafidain was on Arabsat and/or Nilesat until 2012, when Sisi shut it down. It operated out of Cairo, probably funded by Gulfies.

There were some obviously dramatized public service spots produced with a "No to Terrorism" message. These were on the order of dramatized spots against drunk driving, texting and driving, throwing trash on roads, etc., that you see in western countries.

Remember RT has an agenda, too.