rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea, the employees shut inside coffins

This is not new, but I haven't found anything relevant on the forum. Too much hate for Apple, but it seems their main competitors are the same or even worse? What do you think about this, guys?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34797017

Quote: (10-01-2016 09:43 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2016 10:08 AM)apolis Wrote:  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audi...s/37522714

Major newbie fail here.

We don't start threads by posting a single link with no commentary or at least copy and pasting more than a one sentence description.

Try harder.

If what you're posting isn't important enough to warrant your commentary, find an existing thread to post it in.

Look at the date of this quote. Look at what Suits said. Look at this thread now. Notice something?

I read the thread title. No idea what this is about. I read your post. No idea what this is about.

Try harder.

Quote: (10-02-2016 12:43 PM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Major newbie fail here.

We don't start threads by posting a single link with no commentary or at least copy and pasting more than a one sentence description.

Try harder.

If what you're posting isn't important enough to warrant your commentary, find an existing thread to post it in.

Look at the date of this quote. Look at what Suits said. Look at this thread now. Notice something?

I read the thread title. No idea what this is about. I read your post. No idea what this is about.

Try harder.

Belgrano, I 've been in the Army for three years BTW, have you been at all? [Image: smile.gif]

Stop trying to swing your bell and just post with the format.
This forum is the way it is for a reason.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

This seems to be a thread about things. I can get behind that.

Quote:Quote:

South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world, and workers often report feeling stressed. So in order to make people appreciate life, some companies are making employees take part in their own pretend funerals.

[Image: _86666216_coffinscrop.jpg]

[Image: _86655692_lyingincoffins.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

"After the coffin experience, I realised I should try to live a new style of life," says Cho Yong-tae as he emerges from the casket. "I've realised I've made lots of mistakes. I hope to be more passionate in all the work I do and spend more time with my family."

/

If this is having a positive impact on people I can get behind this.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Stop making low quality threads.

Strong clickbait. This isn't Reddit.

Quote: (10-02-2016 12:49 PM)apolis Wrote:  

Major newbie fail here.

Try harder.

Try harder.

Belgrano, I 've been in the Army for three years BTW, have you been at all? [Image: smile.gif]

Unlike you, Belgrano (who I've met personally) is a quality contributor here. You'd be wise to fall in line.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Major newbie fail here.

Try harder.

Try harder.

.....and? Who gives a fuck? This makes no sense.... You're not the only one to ever wear a uniform.

[Image: _86666212_celebration.jpg]

From the article[Image: angel.gif]

Belgrano, I 've been in the Army for three years BTW, have you been at all?

[Image: 1397-20130627-WhoCares.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-02-2016 05:18 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

[Image: _86666212_celebration.jpg]

From the article[Image: angel.gif]

I call second from the right.

So is this army trolling now?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Something about a South Korean company placing employees in coffins. I wonder if they still will get paid....

[Image: serious+cat.jpg]

A lot of corporations engage in cult-like behavior and this one is apparently no exception.

Reminds me of this:

OP jumps to conclusion; did you actually think they are like vampires, living in coffins?

The coffin trick is a long standing Buddhist exercise to make people appreciate life and reduce suicidal tendencies.

Thanks for your love and support. I just tried to see if the 'Everything else' has something to offer, but it seems Roosh fairly placed it last, as it reflects the 'bottom of the barrel' aesthetics of the kids that frequent it. I'm going back to the 'Travel' section.

If you find yourself in a similar situation in the future, lying in a coffin, because some nasty corporation wants to keep you alive to exploit you more and be more competitive, remember this thread.

Thanks to the members who made some decent comments. Peace.

Quote: (10-04-2016 10:52 AM)apolis Wrote:  

Thanks for your love and support. I just tried to see if the 'Everything else' has something to offer, but it seems Roosh fairly placed it last, as it reflects the 'bottom of the barrel' aesthetics of the kids that frequent it. I'm going back to the 'Travel' section.

If you find yourself in a similar situation in the future, lying in a coffin, because some nasty corporation wants to keep you alive to exploit you more and be more competitive, remember this thread.

OP, is this thread going in the direction you were hoping for?

I'm the King of Beijing!

OP:

[Image: wGbEgu.gif]

Quote: (10-04-2016 10:52 AM)apolis Wrote:  

I just tried to see if the 'Everything else' has something to offer, but it seems Roosh fairly placed it last, as it reflects the 'bottom of the barrel' aesthetics of the kids that frequent it.

7-day suspension for insulting forum membership.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Who gives a fuck - doesn't give you a better standing than anyone else you POG.

Abide by the forum rules, stop Big Soldier Trolling, leave or get banned.

Your choice.

Major newbie fail here.

Try harder.

Try harder.

Is this the birth of a new line of "Do you even hooah?" line of trolling? You do realize nobody cares if you were in the army, only if you contribute value to the forum

I was in the cub scouts for two years. We must have a lot in common.