rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man in Apple Store petanque rampage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audi...s/37522714

Hillary's IT crew is everywhere these days.

Quote: (10-01-2016 10:08 AM)apolis Wrote:  

It's long overdue is all I can say.

Can anyone translate?

And why can't the French just use a bocce ball like everyone else?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Iphones are a gay product, made by a gay company. I'm not sure why a lot of men have them.

My hero.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

I thought the French employees handled that pretty well. Looks like they just stood around and made smarmy comments, as if to say "I don't get paid nearly enough to deal with this." Too right.

American Apple Store employees are probably so well-indoctrinated that they'd happily lay down their lives to protect a 5th generation refurb iPod Touch. YOU DARE TO SULLY THE WORK OF THE GREAT MASTER?

The hipster actually seems somewhat surprised that security would like to ask him which lockup he'd like to spend the weekend in.

He is upset his headphones no longer work.

Everyone should play petanque, it is fun. It's basically European horseshoes. I can really get into it.

Hilarious.
He literally goes down the line, one by one, picking them off their display and smashing them in a single hit each. Looks almost rehearsed

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Why did the security guy let himself be briefly choked up?
Are they forbidden to defend themselves on camera?

Quote: (10-01-2016 02:32 PM)Latan Wrote:  

Why did the security guy let himself be briefly choked up?
Are they forbidden to defend themselves on camera?

Probably showing some restraint, which is a good characteristic for security personnel to have.

Rather unlike America, where there's a decent chance a stunt like this would get you lit up, along with four bystanders in the confusion.

Quote:Quote:

Hilarious.
He literally goes down the line, one by one, picking them off their display and smashing them in a single hit each. Looks almost rehearsed

I felt a great disturbance in the Cloud, as if a million basic bitches cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced...

Forgetting the product for a second, people seem to instinctively know where they can get away with something like this. If this happened near me, my friends would use it as an excuse to throw him an ass beating...and be hailed as a hero for doing it.

Quote: (10-01-2016 10:08 AM)apolis Wrote:  

Major newbie fail here.

We don't start threads by posting a single link with no commentary or at least copy and pasting more than a one sentence description.

Try harder.

If what you're posting isn't important enough to warrant your commentary, find an existing thread to post it in.

I'm the King of Beijing!

It's at times like these I miss Tuth.

Quote: (10-01-2016 02:12 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Everyone should play petanque, it is fun. It's basically European horseshoes. I can really get into it.

The dude was complaining about "bad customer service from Apple, and it will teach them a lesson"...

Anyway, it shows, be wary of French or say, Mediterranean people who carry petanque balls. It is legal, being a sports item, to have them with you on the street, but, hey, it can always come very handy "in case of emergency". Not only onto Apple items...

Guess he finally got sick of trying to approach women with their heads buried in smartphones.

Here's more apple store news:

This guys just trying to make a rap video at the apple store and the man brings him down.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-01-2016 10:46 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Here's more apple store news:

This guys just trying to make a rap video at the apple store and the man brings him down.

Aloha!

That was a little unfair. Milo would have made a great addition to his video. [Image: lol.gif]

Man, talk about a career failure. I've seen dudes try to shoot at a dealership, jewelry stores, parking lots, public beaches. Times are hard these days.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Here's how you are supposed to act at the apple store:

Just be friendly.

Aloha!

ROFL! The T-restricted Apple store employee doesn't know what to do when confronted with real anger^^

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Hey Suits, do you ever go to this apple store?

Aloha!

Quote: (10-01-2016 11:02 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Hey Suits, do you ever go to this apple store?

I don't live anywhere near that store, but I am familiar with several Apple retail stores here in Beijing that are of questionable authenticity.

I'm the King of Beijing!

It looks like people go crazy at the apple store all the time

Watch this guy:

And this lady is pissed:

She sounds like she's acting in a community theater play.

Aloha!

Better things to smash at an Apple Store.

[Image: 88gje.gif]