rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco man swipes right on 200,000 women, still single

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ingle.html

San Francisco is the worst city for men in the US. Hands down.

Dude has a six-figure job, 31, decent looking, went on 150 Tinder dates in four months and can't get a girlfriend. Either his game is absolutely cringe-worthy or he is simply in a bad location. Feel sorry for the guy.

Toronto top that! Haha! [Image: banana.gif]

Okay, if I may...

Quote:Quote:

'I’m bad at small talk, and I jump too fast to intellectual conversations, making it awkward.

CLEARLY he's got no game.

'Last year, my girlfriend and I broke up. The love wasn't there anymore. Since I’m 31, and eventually want a family, I figured I'd better not procrastinate. I needed to be serious about dating.'

They didn't break up. She kicked his ass to the curb. Most likely the clock was ticking and she couldn't imagine spending the rest of her life with this guy. Plus she was being matched 300 x a day on Tinder (the other side of the story).

Way back when, during the dotcom boom, I spent a few years in the Bay Area. I absolutely fucking hated it there but I did to manage to land quite a bit of tail without trying. The thing is that guys have a ton of money there but they don't have any game whatsoever on average. There's the occasional outlier but it's rare. Great place to work, to shop, to buy clothes, to go out to eat, enjoy the mountains and nature (natural parks are close) but when it comes to WOMEN it's the fucking Goby desert. A veritable sausage fest that extends from the Napa Valley all the way down San Jose and further South until Gilroy.

It's great for business of course, especially if you're in tech. But bring your own bitch or you'll be hurting. One tip for you guys who live in the BA: A trip down to L.A. or S.D. used to run about $150 with SouthWest if you bought it early. That's basically what I was doing every Friday afternoon. Take a flight down to Burbank where my buddy would be picking me up and from there it was straight to the clubs and bars. Worth. Every. Penny. Sometimes I flew back Monday morning and got into work a bit late - they let us get away with that shit back then. Different times - good people were hard to find.

If you do the math you probably come out cheaper and I you won't be wasting your time on some Bay Area troglodyte who's barely a 3 and thinks she's an 8.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I should point out the elephant in the room: He is on Tinder looking for a girlfriend. Tinder is a hook up app. He should be inviting these hoes straight to his place for a drink and escalate almost immediately when they arrive. These girls want to bang him and he is trying to turn them into a girlfriend. He needs to switch things up, either stop trying to find a girlfriend on tinder, or stop using tinder to find a girlfriend, or just use tinder to hook up.

/thread

Not saying SF isn't a shitty city for guys, but Tinder isn't a "find a girlfriend" app. It's a hookup app. Its secondary purpose is for girls to milk betas.

My experience with Tinder was the girls just expected we'd get together to fuck. None of them were looking for a boyfriend when they talked to me.

You don't go lobster fishing in Kentucky.

Anyway, 150 dates in 4 months? That's more than one date a day. And those are just first dates. If he's striking out with that many women, he obviously has negative game.

San Francisco man swipes right on 200,000 women, still single, and still hasn't figured out that he should travel to Colombia, EE or SEA... Will someone send this dude a link to RVF Travel section?

Quote: (09-24-2016 06:36 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I should point out the elephant in the room: He is on Tinder looking for a girlfriend. Tinder is a hook up app. He should be inviting these hoes straight to his place for a drink and escalate almost immediately when they arrive. These girls want to bang him and he is trying to turn them into a girlfriend. He needs to switch things up, either stop trying to find a girlfriend on tinder, or stop using tinder to find a girlfriend, or just use tinder to hook up.

/thread

I know guys who have found girlfriends on Tinder. I don't really think it's that cut-and-dry. Chicks in SF just don't think he "boyfriend" material i.e. a hot guy. He's a schlub, beta software engineer with bad game. They will "boyfriend" guys they want.

He should improve his game, social skills, maybe physique and try again.The same girls he will be looking everywhere else for are also in Tinder anyway.

But honestly I think it might just be easier to leave the city and go looking elsewhere.

I don't think he can leave if he is pursuing a tech job. I think most of the guys who work and make good money in the Bay Area are working tech jobs and have bad game.

He went on 150 dates in 4 months and starts off all of them, 'I'm looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage and children. What are you looking for?" then he is doing tinder wrong. Someone show him a link to the tinder threads on the misc, or on here, and yeah, he needs to learn game and get into shape.

By the end of the summer he had been on 150 dates and spent roughly $6,000. But still no sign of the big romance.

What the fuck kind of coffee is he feeding these bitches? 6 G's and 0 bangs? Dude doesn't need Tinder and app automation. Dude needs a game intervention.

He's probably trying to run "I'm smart and have lots of money" game - so judging by his incredibly low success rate he's probably been trying to date women that are not his speed. If he wants a woman that will marry him and gladly be provided for while making children, he needs to look for older and less attractive women who are at the end of their fertility rope, or go after foreign women.

Also, watch the Tinder ad video at the bottom of the article. It pretty much overtly conveys itself as an app for hooking up (for women) no strings attached.

Quote: (09-24-2016 06:59 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

By the end of the summer he had been on 150 dates and spent roughly $6,000. But still no sign of the big romance.

What the fuck kind of coffee is he feeding these bitches? 6 G's and 0 bangs? Dude doesn't need Tinder and app automation. Dude needs a game intervention.

He's probably trying to run "I'm smart and have lots of money" game - so judging by his incredibly low success rate he's probably been trying to date women that are not his speed. If he wants a woman that will marry him and gladly be provided for while making children, he needs to look for older and less attractive women who are at the end of their fertility rope, or go after foreign women.

Also, watch the Tinder ad video at the bottom of the article. It pretty much overtly conveys itself as an app for hooking up (for women) no strings attached.
Yeah, he might as well go to a whorehouse looking for a wife.

Tinder is an all-purpose dating app. I've seen girls walking down the street on it days later. Are you going to tell me the same girls you are "daygaming" on the street looking for a GF are suddenly going to be "hookups" on Tinder?

It really depends on your frame, look, type and whether the chick is into you enough to try to lock you down. Some guys are hookups to them some are BF material. Where I live pretty much everyone 18-35 is on Tinder at some point.

I know people who are getting married from Tinder. It happens. And people are using it more and more these days for that. So that doesn't surprise me. Personally I like Happn, because its higher quality, i.e. hotter.

Dude sounds un-sexualized. He probably denies these desires, and doesn't seek to fulfill his sexual appetite. He was probably taught by a single mom, and a limp dicked social circle that its wrong... He sounds like a wimp and probably creeps out his dates. Women hate a man that doesn't escalate.

Quote: (09-24-2016 07:26 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Tinder is an all-purpose dating app. I've seen girls walking down the street on it days later. Are you going to tell me the same girls you are "daygaming" on the street looking for a GF are suddenly going to be "hookups" on Tinder?

Yes, for the right guy.

San Francisco isnt a bad town to find women as long as you have game or know the right nightlife spots. A lot of women are neurotic freaks.

This guy is a beta male and future cuck of America.

Here is the standard sequence of messages I used:
Bonjour ! Care to meet over coffee some time next week?
Perhaps I can tempt you with some pastries instead? I know of place with fruit tarts, chocolate pies, and macaroons. [Image: smile.gif]
Can I interest you in a chai latte then? Better than coffee, and we can still get the pastries!
Fine, if you don’t like coffee nor pastries nor chai, we can do tea. How does tea sound?
Yeah, you are right. Tea is a little boring. We should get ice cream! How about the Bi-Rite Creamery?
Ice cream is too cliché anyway. We should do something no one else does on a first date, like meet at a gas station and get beef jerky! Think of the stories we could tell our grandkids!
Alright, I’ll admit that meeting at a gas station isn’t the most romantic. And let’s be honest: American food portions are so large we don’t need more calories. How about a boat ride on Stow Lake? We can get a nice pedal boat and get fresh air and plenty of exercise. How about that?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

and then this gem.

Then there was Her, let’s call her Jane. She was amazing. She worked at Google. She was fun. I had a special feeling so I brought her on a special date at the Golden Gate Park.
I brought a basket with fruits, macaroons and red wine and rented a boat. We took turns, and she rowed with the vigor of a thousand vikings. At some point, we got lost and I used this opportunity to steal a magical first kiss.
That was my best first date on more than 150, ironically the only one that hadn’t been part of my rigid routine. With her there was no doubt: I needed a second date. We went to a restaurant. Outside, she climbed on my shoulders and I ran uphill while she laughed. I might have fallen in love that day. We kissed again.
We went on a third, then 4th date. I wanted to tell her that I liked her, but I was anxious that she wouldn’t.
On our 5th date, she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship. I didn’t have the guts to ask why.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

There is no game. There is simply a "love me" and of course she rejects him. I am curious if he works in Silicon Valley or is in IT.

I totally missed the part about spending 6000$ on dates. Egad, someone send him a copy of bang. Or a link to chateuheartiste. Or both.

edit oh good lord I just read a few of his dates. This can't possibly be real, can it?

Yes clearly this guy hasn't learned game. But come on....

He's not just making 6 figures. He owns his own company and speaks five languages. He's pretty good looking.

It isn't like he's blowing money on dates either $6000 / 150 is $40.00. That's not a crazy amount (per date I mean). So at least he isn't a thirsty mofo

Even 30 year old former whores are letting him pass? man that's bad, that shows how far we've fallen.

But anyways, yea I agree on one thing, he's on twitter if someone wants to send him the travel section, very easy to look him up. He even retweeted something about the wage gap being a myth, maybe he's already on the right track haha.

At $40 a date I think I know what's going on....

He's one of these " I don't buy dinner" manosphere guys. Or he is buying the dinner, but he's taking them to subway. I bet a foot long Italian BMT with drink and chips is easily $20 in SF.

Aloha!

Only reason he got 150 "dates" off tinder is because he dangled the free meal ticket and they went out with him for the free lunch or dinner. I doubt he even got laid once. The sad part is he's too boring for them to even be their simpy bf.

Getting rid of the hoodie might help. He's making 6 figures, he can afford decent clothes.

He fell for a Google Engineer? Sounds like he's been brainwashed by feminism into thinking a woman's job is as important to men as vice versa.

He should be looking for a teacher or admin girl with feminine, motherly qualities. Not some ball busting career oriented cunt. His feminist friends may shame him, but he'll be far happier so screw em.

I've gotten dates lays without even buying girls coffee. Granted, it's taken a lifetime of self improvement, but a $6000 outlay in 4 months for male date hamstering is bad unless you are running instagramPoopOnHoes game.

So glad I found Roissy/Roosh and the rest. It only took a handful of failed instances of trying to get girlfriends to find this corner of the web. Although, I was getting laid.

I don't know how you can do something over and over again and just keep ignoring all of those manosphere links that pop up on the internet. A PUA site pops up in the top 10 for "I can't get a girlfriend" on google.

Jeez. 150 women. 4 months. 4x30=120 days. He was getting multiple dates a day. This guy literally has nothing going on in his life other than the pursuit of tail, and I bet it shows.

"So what do you do except for work?"
"I go on at least a Tinder date a day and did I mention I'm looking for 'the one' perfect girlfriend?"
*tips fedora*
*pussy slams shut and develops a dry, impenetrable crust*
*thinks to himself: "why do they always give me that same look? I guess I'll just keep doing the same thing over and over again."*

[Image: xT5LMCFXTSVN3K9Eqs.gif]

Although, that makes me wonder what I keep repeating without getting anywhere that would be obvious to someone else...

Someone drop this sorry sack of shit in basic training where he might grow some balls and become a man.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

TL;DR distillation:

Man uses logical means (a bot) to catalogue the most illogical creatures (women) on the sluttiest app (Tinder) in the worst city (San Francisco) in the hope of snaring a Disney Princess.

Have fun with that, champ.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Here's the dude's twitter and linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sstadil
https://twitter.com/sebastianstadil

Have at it boys. This guy needs Bang and Day Bang asap.

There's actually hope for this guy. He's gift and isn't bad looking at all.

I'm fairly confident that less than a decade ago, prior to discovering game, I was in much worse shape.

A lot can change if you've got a decent genetic baseline to work with and are willing to put in the work.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This story depresses me.