rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cascade Mall Shooting In Burlington, WA

There are confirmed reports of a shooting in a Washington State Mall.

Police and paramedics on the scene, police say that four are dead.

Here's an image of the alleged shooter.

[Image: zO8cMjO.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

At Least 4 Dead in Shooting at Cascade Mall in Washington State

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/leas...te-n653756

At least four people were killed in a shooting at a mall in Washington state on Friday night, officials said.

The shooter remains at large after opening fire at Cascade Mall in Burlington, about 65 miles north of Seattle, Sgt. Mark Francis said on Twitter.

Francis said authorities believe there was only one gunman and are searching for a man wearing gray and armed with a rifle who was last seen walking toward Interstate 5 from the mall.

Reports about a shooting started coming in around 7 p.m. local time, Washington State Trooper spokeswoman Heather Axtman said.

It is not yet known how many people were injured in the shooting. EMS is currently at the mall assessing the situation, Axtman said.

"Once EMS gets in, holding out hope that the number confirmed goes down," Francis tweeted.

There is no indication that the event was terror related and there is no motive at this time, according to Axtman.

"We have very little information right now,"Axtman said. "We're still trying to gather as many witnesses as we can to get more information."

The Cascade Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Burlington, Washington that opened in 1990, according to the mall's website. It features J.C. Penney, TJ Maxx, and Macy's stores, among other stores, restaurants and a movie theater.

[Image: pFiyhG9.jpg]

http://www.ibtimes.com/cascade-mall-burl...ts-2421249

UPDATED: 12:24 a.m. EDT, Sept. 24 -- A photo of the suspected shooter in a deadly shooting Friday night at a mall in Washington State has emerged. The photo appears to be the latest clue in the violence that left at least four people dead at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, which is located about 70 miles north of Seattle.

Local police have cautioned that he may be armed with a single rifle.

All four people killed were found in a Macy's department store, according to local news outlet Q13 Fox. The retail chain's store in the Cascade Mall in the town of Burlington is reportedly where the gunfire started.

The only description police have offered is of a suspect is a Hispanic male who perhaps tried to break into a nearby home following the shooting. Additional details were scarce.

"We have very little information right now," Washington State Trooper spokeswoman Heather Axtman told NBC News. "We're still trying to gather as many witnesses as we can to get more information."

[Image: oTb6bYR.jpg]

Police: 3 women dead in Wash. mall shooting; shooter on the loose

At least four people are dead after a shooting Friday at a shopping mall in Burlington, Washington, state police have confirmed. The Washington State Patrol says they believe there is only one shooter.

Trooper Mark Francis said they realized there were four victims when they started clearing the mall. Three women were found dead and one man was airlifted to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, Francis said at 9:30 p.m. PST. A woman was being treated for non-life-threatening injuries, a police spokesman said.

The Skagit County Department of Emergency Management tweeted just after 9 p.m. PST that the building was secure.

The motive is still unknown, Francis said. At least four of the victims were found inside the Macy’s.

Sgt. Mark Francis says authorities are searching for a man last seen walking toward Interstate 5 from the mall. Francis says it wasn’t immediately known if there was more than one gunman involved.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives tweeted they are also responding.

The Cascade Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Burlington, Washington that opened in 1990, according to the mall’s website. It features J.C. Penney, TJ Maxx, and Macy’s stores, among other stores, restaurants and a movie theater.

Burlington is about 65 miles north of Seattle.

Gov. Jay Inslee tweeted that he sends his “condolences” to the victims.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Bet it's a loser who can't get laid. He needed the red pill.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

The PNW is about to tip over. These R selected people here are so reactionary that they can't help but cover up and cry for protection.

News reports keep describing the suspect as a "Hispanic male." Yeah, we'll see about that....

I'm surprised. What pushes dudes over the edge to end their own lives and that of others?

I mean God knows I've had my bad days and accept that there still will be bad days in the future, but I hang on, keep taking those steps towards the light.

I bet he was a democrat.

I bet the media breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't black, but now they're on edge because he might as well be Muslim. They're going with Hispanic for now

Quote: (09-24-2016 01:59 AM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

I bet the media breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't black, but now they're on edge because he might as well be Muslim. They're going with Hispanic for now

Hispanic-Hispanic, or Hispanic as in Those Pesky Hispanics??

And MSM were making fun of the politician who didn't know where Aleppo was situated... Hey MSM dudes, Aleppo is not a "Hispanic" city down in Peru or Chile!

We've already established that white-hispanic is the new hispanic (Zimmerman).

Perhaps hispanic is the new arab.

edit: @Laner PNW?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:10 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

And MSM were making fun of the politician who didn't know where Aleppo was situated... Hey MSM dudes, Aleppo is not a "Hispanic" city down in Peru or Chile!

Keep your eyes open and it'll turn into White-Hispanic soon

[Image: trayvon-parody1.jpg?w=640]

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:14 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

We've already established that white-hispanic is the new hispanic (Zimmerman).

Perhaps hispanic is the new arab.

edit: @Laner PNW?

Pacific Northwest, OR and WA in the US and extending to BC in Canada.

This is a convenient occurrence with the state AG stumping for an AWB and the Times endorsing an initiative (1491) that blatantly violates due process. Seems all 4 victims were women including at least one the shooter knew by name. Seems similar to the last shooting down in Mukilteo of a beta bitch-boy mad that he isn't getting any. Some type of SWAT response going in downtown Seattle now as well, no word on whether its related. Shooter could be indian since there are several tribal lands in the area up here too.

Found an interesting site that monitors social media for certain key words like active shooter Internet AWACS

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:15 AM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:10 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Keep your eyes open and it'll turn into White-Hispanic soon

[Image: trayvon-parody1.jpg?w=640]

I'd say, a right-wing White-Hispanic. Not quite Hitler-literally, but close: Pinochet, literalmente!

In any case, the killer shot dead 4 or 5 people with a hunting rifle, taking his time to re-load, each time. So, if there had been armed citizens nearby, like mister Falconer (the armed man who killed the Somali terrorist) from a few days ago, the killer would have been stopped. I mean, at close range, in a packed shop, hunting rifle VS handgun, the killer would have been stopped, real quick. Honest citizens have to arm themselves, for just such occurences.

As if I needed another reason to avoid the malls here.

There's been an increase in panhandlers and unusual behavior in the area. Gonna keep my eyes peeled. To be honest I don't like carrying my gun around that much due to the responsibility and the inconvenience when doing certain activities. I like to put on a full size, not a compact, because I shoot them so much better. It's harder to conceal without being a fatass. But, if it continues to get worse I'm going to be carrying constantly.

Was talking to some girls from that area tonight and apparently it wasn't news yet or they didn't find it worth mentioning.

Sounds targeted and not whack a mole shoot out like a terrorist.

I like to be objective. Sometimes I confuse this with re-balancing an inherently unbalanced reality.

I'll answer my own objection: I think we're seeing a downturn in non-Islamic terrorism and general public freakouts.
These people are self-absorbed and crave publicity. Why do it when they can't be sure they will get the credit?
ISIS is hogging the spotlight. You can be sure that Elliott Rodger types are jealous of this.

A hunting rifle would be a shitty tool for robbery, not discreet at all.

5 dead, 4 women, 1 man, the guy who got airlifted out of there died.
All shot in the Macy's makeup department.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Still at large, going to parlay this into a range date tonight.

[Image: CtIU2S4VIAAlprW.jpg]

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:45 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

There's been an increase in panhandlers and unusual behavior in the area. Gonna keep my eyes peeled. To be honest I don't like carrying my gun around that much due to the responsibility and the inconvenience when doing certain activities. II like to put on a full size, not a compact, because I shoot them so much better. It's harder to conceal without being a fatass. But, if it continues to get worse I'm going to be carrying constantly.

Was talking to some girls from that area tonight and apparently it wasn't news yet or they didn't find it worth mentioning.

I agree. You gotta shoot those panhandlers.

And, is the guy in the picture wearing crocs?

Aloha!

https://twitter.com/Flying4JC/status/779753956042047488

might be the guy?

Quote: (09-24-2016 01:09 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:45 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

There's been an increase in panhandlers and unusual behavior in the area. Gonna keep my eyes peeled. To be honest I don't like carrying my gun around that much due to the responsibility and the inconvenience when doing certain activities. II like to put on a full size, not a compact, because I shoot them so much better. It's harder to conceal without being a fatass. But, if it continues to get worse I'm going to be carrying constantly.

I agree. You gotta shoot those panhandlers.

And, is the guy in the picture wearing crocs?

Aloha!

Hahaha. Total lack of clarity in that paragraph. Was falling asleep while being a keyboard warrior.

I think I was trying to express that the area around here had very few panhandlers and bums. Seattle, however, is rife with them. Over the past few months I've noticed a severe increase of them where before there were none. Could just be a coincidence.

OAK HARBOR, Wash. – The gunman wanted for killing five people Friday evening in Burlington’s Cascade Mall is in custody, according to Island County Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff’s office said 20-year-old Arcan Cetin was taken into custody in Oak Harbor almost 24-hours after he walked into the Macy’s at the shopping center and killed four women and a man.

According to Cetin’s Facebook page, he went to Oak Harbor High School, formerly worked as a bagger at Whidbey Island Commissary and still lives in Oak Harbor, Washington. It also states he is from Adana, Turkey and he is single.

http://q13fox.com/2016/09/24/cascade-mal...n-custody/

If only you knew how bad things really are.

RexImperator's link already has scrubbed the mention of the shooter's name, and Turkish origin.

So, his youtube, facebook (can't reach it though), and possible more are still up.

Just has some video came footage on his youtube.

RexImperator's link already has scrubbed the mention of the shooter's name, and Turkish origin.
Wow, that was fast!

If only you knew how bad things really are.

[Image: VsRH3z.jpg]

https://twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/55...2896444416

[Image: OucChgZUbw1gI.gif]