rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a man who has slept with over 200 women still attract a good girl

Hypotheses:

1. You always attract people into your life who are on the same level as you are at the time.
  2. It takes different skills to bang sluts than it does to attract good girls.
If you bang lots of sluts over a period of years, it changes you. It changes the type of girl your eyes automatically dart towards. There are a lot of little things you'll do that give away that you're a "player". I'd even go as far as saying that it changes the energy you give off.

Also, if you've slept with that many women, in a period of, say, 12 years, there's an element of compulsion / need for validation there. Are you really that much healthier than the sluts you're banging and then talking shit about?

Is it even reasonable for a guy who behaves that way to expect to bag a good girl? Because he's not really a good guy. Can he stay attracted to a good girl? Because she won't swallow his cum and take it in the ass.

Has our behavior excluded us from the nice girls we covet so much? How many guys in this forum are in happy, committed relationships with wholesome women?

I've had this on my mind for a long time, another one of those thing I can't share anywhere.

Why the special font?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

You're over thinking things. I thought you'd already come to the conclusion that you need to see a psych about your "mommy issues" (your phrase, not mine)...

And just because a guy bangs a lot of girls doesn't mean he bangs sluts.

My next bang is a volleyball player at a Catholic high school. 1 boyfriend ever. Virgin.

My last bang was a tennis player who just graduated HS. Super religious, dad's a cop, had a boyfriend, but still.. VIRGIN.

So I think the problem is your mindset, brah.

Quote: (09-22-2016 06:30 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Why the special font?

Because I'm a type nerd. Also makes it easier to read

Quote: (09-22-2016 06:31 AM)The_Don_Führer Wrote:  

And just because a guy bangs a lot of girls doesn't mean he bangs sluts.

You sound like you're in your early 20s. When I was that age, I banged a ton of girls who had only slept with a handful of guys, because they hadn't been exposed to game yet, the lifestyle hadn't permeated my being yet and I was willing to put in a bit more effort. But even then, there were a lot of girls who saw right through me and didn't give me the time of day.

Most quality girls won't sleep with a player type in the timespan that he wants, so he bounces

Do you have any data to support your hypothesis?

I would present George Clooney, Simon Cowell, Robert Downey Jr., and Adam Levine as opposing examples.

I think the opposite happens. The more women you sleep with, the more refined your skills in identifying good traits and thus a better chance of finding a good woman.

Your hypothesis is written from a woman's perspective. Men are not predisposed to become bitter by the game. Women are.

He can likely attract any girl...

Irish

Quote: (09-22-2016 06:37 AM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

I would present George Clooney, Simon Cowell, Robert Downey Jr., and Adam Levine as opposing examples.

I think the opposite happens. The more women you sleep with, the more refined your skills in identifying good traits and thus a better chance of finding a good woman.

I agree that if you become rich and famous, these rules do not apply. Are you rich and famous?

I think it may depend on the mindset you have as you're going through the game. If you're just chillin, meeting girls and fucking a few of them, then yeah, it probably doesn't decrease your chances of meeting a good girl too much. But then you also don't have such a high notch count.

I definitely was compulsive about it and did it to compensate for insecurities, and I feel like it's damaged me in some deep way. I've gotten good at identifying good women but somehow can't attract them.

It isn't about fame or money tbh..

Your hypothesis is written from a woman's perspective. Men are not predisposed to become bitter by the game. Women are.

I don't think it's this cut and dry at all.

If I'm still chasing lays, using online dating & apps, trawling for lays in bars, dating etc when I'm mid 30s, I'll consider myself a failure. My plan is to have 90% exited "the game" before then with a wife/kids. The remaining 10% will be basic due diligence and self-maintenance.

There is no marginal difference between 100 notches and 200. There is a massive marginal difference between being happily married with kids, and being a perma-bachelor.

Quote: (09-22-2016 06:41 AM)hunger Wrote:  

I agree that if you become rich and famous, these rules do not apply. Are you rich and famous?

I think it may depend on the mindset you have as you're going through the game. If you're just chillin, meeting girls and fucking a few of them, then yeah, it probably doesn't decrease your chances of meeting a good girl too much. But then you also don't have such a high notch count.

I definitely was compulsive about it and did it to compensate for insecurities, and I feel like it's damaged me in some deep way. I've gotten good at identifying good women but somehow can't attract them.

You just seem to be looking for excuses or something. And you created a hypothesis to support it. You don't need fame or fortune to sleep with 200 women. Nor do you need those things to find a good woman. I presented 4 examples of men who "have it all" yet found good women and got married. I'm still waiting for the data you have of men who slept with 200 women yet never built the skill to identify 1 good one. Hypotheses require data to prove or disprove.

Quote: (09-22-2016 06:59 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I don't think it's this cut and dry at all.

If I'm still chasing lays, using online dating & apps, trawling for lays in bars, dating etc when I'm mid 30s, I'll consider myself a failure. My plan is to have 90% exited "the game" before then with a wife/kids. The remaining 10% will be basic due diligence and self-maintenance.

There is no marginal difference between 100 notches and 200. There is a massive marginal difference between being happily married with kids, and being a perma-bachelor.

Phoenix, not sure what you disagree with but it's ok.

Failure is a strong word. I hope things go as planned for you. But more importantly, I hope you survive it when they don't.

Ask John Bozz?

Don't debate me.

@TornadoByProxy

My data is my own player life, and the life of every player I know PERSONALLY, in REAL LIFE. They're all miserable with the lifestyle, and can't seem to attract the nice girls they covet. They end up marrying hot sluts of varying quality, or a bland 6.....if they marry at all.

Your data is celebrities. You're funny

Starting to sound more and more like you've been toasting roll breads...

Hunger, my data was myself.

you're the only so-called player I've heard say they can't get a good girl. You sound like black chick

After banging a girl a few times I'm bored with her and want something new. No idea how I can ever get married and start a family.

Wait a second here.

The OP turns up, zero rep, ten posts including those here, seriously infers that he's slept with 100 to 200 women and on that basis is worried about being able to land a decent woman.

This is like a bang version of the time we found out that little dark routed a gang of 30 white knights at the club. Are you guys taking OP seriously or what?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Ideally, a man who has been able to pull 200 women "6" or better by the time he's ready to settle down should pretty much be able to name his price for whatever he wants.

OP, please tell us which fashion of fame game you're running!

^^^^^

@LDN - like I said...

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (09-22-2016 09:03 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Wait a second here.

The OP turns up, zero rep, ten posts including those here, seriously infers that he's slept with 100 to 200 women and on that basis is worried about being able to land a decent woman.

This is like a bang version of the time we found out that little dark routed a gang of 30 white knights at the club. Are you guys taking OP seriously or what?

They way I interpret the first post OP is just thinking hypothetically.

No guy can pull any girl, not even Justin Bieber, Brad Pitt or Jason Statham.

One important thing in game is the ability to screen for girls who are interested in you.

Quote: (09-22-2016 09:11 AM)The_Don_Führer Wrote:  

@LDN - like I said...

[Image: troll.gif]

"Triple-digit notch counts with girls but still don't know a thing about 'em" troll

Triple digit notch count all with women that resemble his mother troll (seriously, check his other thread)

OP,
I'd like to help. But given the posts The Don is referring to. I'm out of here!

(For anyone else, if you are miserable with your lifestyle, then change your lifestyle.
If you have focused only on banging 6's and not building the skills to marry a 8+, change your focus. Plenty of resources on RVF for that.)

Quote: (09-22-2016 07:48 AM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

I hope you survive it when they don't.

Slick jab, false empathy. Not bad. Not... bad.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems