rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have You Ever Had To Deal With Angry Local Men?

I can't imagine the local men in places like Kiev, Cebu, Bangkok, etc. are too thrilled about bunch of westerners coming in and scooping up their women.

Have you ever had to deal with the beta rage of local men who are resentful of your success with their women?

Yep. Got in a fight in San Rafael, Colombia. And Colombia isn't a good place to get into a fight. But fuck him. I tried to walk away and he kept pushing me in the back. And I had told my new Colombian bros that I was in the US Marines, so I couldn't have them thinking Americans, and especially American Marines, are pussies.

So, you know how when in the movies beer bottles smash on someone's head? I've done this twice with a beer bottle. As hard as I could. And the bottle doesn't smash. It just bounces off and goes "boink!" I did this to this Colombian guy. And he handled it well. He knelt down and then got back up. His two buddies jumped in and pushed me down into the highway, so I hauled ass down the street and went to my hotel.

And it was over a girl. A stupid fucking thing to fight over.

I had to fight off a cackle of 20 white knights a few years back in Japan. Every one of them knew Karate.

Alas, I was the victor.

I've found that in the vast majority of countries the women who go for western men generally aren't the ones the local guys really want. The only times I've really had trouble was on a small island in Honduras. There was a lady who ran a restaurant and I guess we got a little chummy and the guy she used to date didn't like it. Being a small town he found I out I was ass naked getting a massage in her apartment and confronted me about it. I stayed calm, told him I didn't want any trouble and he eventually backed off. Aside from that I did get a little bit of passive aggressive stuff in SE Asia but never direct aggression.

I generally only see trouble when some westerner is acting like an asshole. For example, one time in Thailand this guy had shored and didn't want to give the chick money to take a motorbike taxi the next day. The mf got all high and mighty over I think 5 bucks so the guy who usually drives her got some of his buddies and they had a beat the shit out of the white guy party.

Yes, all the time in South East Asia. Guys usually eye ball me when I am with a pretty girl. Several times, guys have said nasty things in English so that I would hear it. Anyway, I didn't lose my cool out of respect for my lady friend.

I have a high profile job so I have more to lose than a street punk.

While I was living in Poland, I had 3 near-misses, potential fights that got diffused.

I am 42, I have no fighting skills whatsoever, I am not in the best of shape either. But when I'm drunk I think I'm Bruce Lee.

The first incident happened when I was dancing with a hot girl. She started dancing with me and I reciprocated. Then out of nowhere a hand came over my eyes, and then squeezed my nose. I thought this was another girl playing some kind of joke. But I turn around and it's some short, muscular bald Polish dude who couldn't speak 2 words of english. I reactively pushed him, he went back a few feet. Then he charged at me a bit but his friends grabbed him and held him back. He started screaming in Polish and I couldn't understand him but the fight broke off. One of my Polish friends said I was dancing with his girlfriend. I had no idea how this short, ugly dude had a hot girlfriend, but that's Poland.

The second incident came surprisingly. yes I was drunk again but didn't do anything aggressive. The previous year, my first trip to small town Poland, I met a girl in the local bar and chatted her up. Things were going great and she gave me so many IOIs. She kept asking me if I had a girlfriend, how much money I made, if I would consider marrying a Polish girl, strange very forward questions. She was beautiful with a model face and a nice petite body. But I never closed. I bought her too many drinks and she went to the bathroom and apparently puked her guts out and I thought I'd never see her again.

But this time around she was back. I was determined to take it from where we left off. I talked with her again and I have no idea why, but she was rude and highly aggresive back to me. I decided I'd just play it down and ignore her rude comments and then I said something cocky/funny to turn the tables.. like "I bet we'd be great in bed together because we are both angry all the time". Some beta orbiter got offended and lifted himself from the table and said "I'm going to punch you in the face". I heard it's common for Polish to defend the honor of their women.

I never would behave this way at all if I was sober.

But getting back to the original question...yes I think some Polish people get jealous of foreigners but it's not that many. Just 10-20% that spoil it. They know we can offer something they can't and get jealous. But most are pretty cool and down with it. The best are brothers and cousins of hot girls who will bend over backwards to help you out. This happened a few times.

Quote: (09-18-2016 05:16 PM)sleeper Wrote:  

I can't imagine the local men in places like Kiev, Cebu, Bangkok, etc. are too thrilled about bunch of westerners coming in and scooping up their women.

Have you ever had to deal with the beta rage of local men who are resentful of your success with their women?

Hi Sleeper, I see you have recently joined this forum. Welcome to the forum. There used to be a member here who fought 30+ white knights and lived to tell the tale. Unfortunately, he is banned now. Search for his username- "Little Dark"

All the time, especially when I'm with more than one girl. Usually some macho Filipino is trying to stare me down. A few times I've gone to the mall with three girls crammed in the passenger seat (two seater) and the looks...

Also, several times, some old Korean guys have driven up, and motioned for the girls I was with to come with them.

Yes, especially drunk people in bars will fight anyone they see. Be carefull if you don't understand the culture and the language. Of course, sometimes they will insult you in English to help you out!

A man should never be ashamed to own that he is wrong, which is but saying in other words that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
-Alexander Pope

Sure, quite some times. One of the funniest was in Ostrava, CZ, I was so drunk...yet there was this girl seated in the bar stool and I was standing talking to her and kissing her neck, my friend was possibly one step besides me on my right side talking to other chick. From the corner of my eye I see a big guy getting close to me by the bar and on proper distance swings an overhead punch, instinctively I managed to quickly step aside and avoid it only to go straight head to head clash with my friend (forum member Andreas Pistol), both of us grabbing hour heads without understanding what went on, the guy imediately ran from that bar, and we where told by some bystanders what went on, seems the guy was pissed that we where hitting on every girl available and already had made remarks that was going to hit me. We both got a huge hematoma in the forehead (specially me) but still we managed to grab the flag, not on that night, but the next day.

YES. In Italy.

twice with my ex girlfriend I would walk past a large group of Italian dudes and they'd say shit in Italian, she'd get mad, I'd get confused, and she wouldn't tell me what they said until I started walking back to the group of dudes.

the second time that happened I actually walked up to the guys (2 dudes that looked like early 20's, and one kid that was like 12, the others were both shorter than me but had we fought things would've got interesting) as soon as they heard me talkin shit in English one of them said "americano" and all of a sudden they got friendly and knew English.

both times according to my ex they were calling her the Sicilian/Italian equivalent of a monkey lover (probably much worse than just that)

in America I'll get the "eyes looking left emoji" kind of look when I'm with a chick that's 7.5+ but I guess that's expected.

Na never... usually guys are cool with me sampling the local talent

It doesnt hurt that I am 8 feet tall with 400lbs of lean muscle and rock a majestic beard

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Never had a brawl, but on various occasions in China Locals have gotten salty when they saw me with my ex-girlfriend. Dudes would even get salty at night if they saw me talking to a chick. Sadly, I trigger certain locals (ones with money) very hard.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I nearly got into a fight in Poland once. I was running an night street game approach which was going well, until her friend's fiancee pulled her away by her hair and then tried to start fighting me. I backed away and left since getting arrested by the police officers standing nearby wasn't part of the game plan.

HSLD

Me my X gf and 5-6 friends were on a holiday in Colombo-Sri Lanka. We booked a table and were partying at a night club. There was another group of local guys next to our table ,everything was going fine.

I went to the washroom and as I was returning I could see a local guy from that group whisper something into my girls ear and grab her by the waist. She pushed him and by the time my friends could react the local guy slapped her. It was an all out fight after that. Bottles breaking people tripping and falling over.

The night club had to close down and meanwhile a guy from the other group came up to me and was like better get the fuck out of here as the guy who slapped my GF is an influential ministers son and he is calling back up. My friends asked me to leave first and another local friend of ours had a car so he drove me and my gf back to the hotel. As soon as I was about to get down I see 6-7 guys with sticks approaching towards the car. I get back inside the car and we lock the doors. They try to open the doors since it was locked they managed to find some rocks and break the windows. They open the doors and start beating the crap out of me. I got 25-30 seconds of proper kicks punches from every possible angle. My local friend managed to stop them by shouting police are here. They got in their SUV and sped away.

Apparently no one in Colombo could dare raise their voice against the guy who was groping my gf. We managed to beat him up badly in the club and his boys managed to take his revenge on me at the end of the day.

Many times I have beaten up 30 or more white knights in a club, Bangkok, HCMC, Phnom Penh, Hong Kong, Manila. I'm probably forgetting a few. 30 is my minimum, any few than that I just ignore them.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos