rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your favorite pickup channels on YouTube?

What are your favorite Pickup channels on YouTube?

Mine is probably RSD

Charisma on command is something that's game applicable but not pua

I'm subscribed to Roosh V, Nick Krauser, Tom Torero.

Player Supreme because he debunks all this PUA bullshit since women do the choosing [Image: smile.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdR_t5nsZqI

RSD is top notch, especially Todd I think he's the best. For day game its gotta be Justin Wayne, I mean he is in New York, but still, he's solid.

With the bases loaded all we needs a hit boy ima still swing for the fences, I guess you tend to over do it, when you come up under-privileged

Quote: (09-15-2016 06:47 PM)Kapostatus13 Wrote:  

Player Supreme because he debunks all this PUA bullshit since women do the choosing [Image: smile.gif]

Interesting. Care to elaborate a bit further? I'll check out the video when I get home.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Player Supreme is a Middle aged African American man who teaches a more "uncoventional" type of game. He claims (which is true) that women DO THE CHOOSING in the game. They select who they want to date or do whatever with. His game style is more centred on Masculinity, Looks, and Sexual Performance. If you checkout his YouTube channel he will elaborate morein detail. Most of his game comes from Pimp game in the African American community.

He criticizes Pick up artists as hoe chasers and telemarketers. Hes not against cold approaching but more against spamming. From my life experiences what he teaches is the closest to the truth. Much superior then any PUA stuff. Thats pseudo game...

The pyramid would me

PIMP

MACK

PLAYER

Thinking you can learn game from watching youtube is like thinking you can learn fighting from a book.
You learn by doing. Not by being a youtube groupie.

Completely off-topic, I know. But since it was brought up... I find that most misery associated with dating and relationships seems to be born from the fact that women are the ones that do the choosing. Women make terrible, terrible decisions. Who the fuck gave them this power? I know that some of you would respond saying something along the lines of, "alphas get to do the choosing". And while I won't dispute that alphas have more pulling power, in the end, the woman is choosing them. Being alpha just improves their odds.

Mini rant over. A lot of good suggestions here. I will check them out.

Reverse engineer my friend. There's women of all ethnic backgrounds and personality types. Just figure out "What women want", and take it from there. One thing I would definitely say most men lack is self confidence and charisma. Thats really important when it comes to women.

A man could go out hoe chasing and fail. Or maybe join a kick boxing program and step into the ring. When i go out I see short guys, fat guys, bald guys, and ugly guys that have gfs. Not every man will be a player but atleast you can hold it down.

Quote: (09-15-2016 06:47 PM)Kapostatus13 Wrote:  

He's also a supporter of Black Lives Matter. AboveAverageJoe is right, you don't learn by Youtubing.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Player Supreme has some of the best game material out there.

Wouldn't take his word for it on politics though. He gets his info from some questionable black consciousness people.

Personally I'd skip his Youtube channel and just plunk down the cash for his old podcast library. His old shows are harsh and coarse, but very much "raw" game and the best material you'll find on the web.

Player Supreme is the dude at my barbershop.
Every shop has one. Right some of the time, wrong some of it.

But he's like Tariq Nasheed.

Caller - "Yo Tariq, I got this girl pregnant.."

Tariq - "Well what you shoulda done was use a condom..."

Right, but not helpful

Call it game from first principles, it's that old pimp concept, "Gotta get your mind right"

That works for some, but not for all.

He was giving advice when I first got into the game in the early 00's, and had been running real pimp game for years prior to that. I wish I still had some of those pm's.

WIA

Archie, how would you then address such a question as to the one posted by the caller, for example? You say right sometimes, wrong sometimes? What are the ideal percentages that one should be looking for?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

True. The thing with him is that you really have to kind of figure it out for yourself and how to apply the ideas. Some of the concepts are pretty basic like eye contact, others require you to think about it a bit and ask how he would probably handle a situation. Example would be the flaking question that pops up here constantly. Exactly how do you think he's gonna react to a chick that flakes? Depending on the relationship he's either going to set his foot down, boot her off the team, or treat her as dead to him.

But why that reaction? It's coming from a belief that his priorities in life and his time is more valuable than theirs, so if they don't want to play along fuck them because you've got other women to be with and other things to do.

Tariq and Player Supreme answer questions they wish were asked, because then they don't have to think. Mental autopilot

A lot of the posts responses here are like that.

To answer that question, you need to understand that the question itself is only part of the greater issue.
So you begin by figuring out where the caller is mentally.

- Is he happy, but unsure about fatherly responsibilities?
- Is he worried? Freaking out?
- Does he think its not his?

Etc.

You put the caller at the center of the analysis.
Then figure out the context.

"Oh she's the Pastor's daughter?"

Some questions are easy to answer.

Some "easy" questions are not easy to answer because the veteran player knows that more is at play than the novice realizes. Like dressing *up* in Berlin will get you face controlled.

Once you build the base, and answer the question, then you can start on the basics of how to prevent, how to deal, as well as the advanced ideas.

Anyone who reads my stuff after a while should be able to apply my style of analysis. Basically, i see some basic issues, next I wonder
1)is there a social context I'm not considering, 2) not paying attention to what the girl seems to want,
3) not paying attention to how I'm feeling..

Basic game rarely changes, but scenarios are infinite.

WIA

Lemme just say that PS's style isn't as flexible in this modern age.

Like direct sexual caveman game, it works well in a feast, horribly in famine.

Heavy "my way or the highway" mindset stunts your game. Ultimately that's where you want to end up, but even if you have an automatic, you should learn to drive stick

WIA

Matter of perspective. It works GREAT for guys who are built and have an edge to them. If you're a bit more middling or have a less aggressive vibe about you it doesn't work anywhere near as well.

Still probably works better than Mystery style PUA bullshit though.

Quote: (09-21-2016 07:37 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Matter of perspective. It works GREAT for guys who are built and have an edge to them. If you're a bit more middling or have a less aggressive vibe about you it doesn't work anywhere near as well.

Still probably works better than Mystery style PUA bullshit though.

LOL.

No comment

WIA

No comment is necessary. I've yet to see anyone who actually is an "Alpha male" disagree with Supremes basic ideas. The people who think he's not with the times are invariably the guys who don't have the mojo to do what he advocates where you just look for eye contact, walk up, amd drag em over to dance. I've actually done it and taken it a step further where I jusy hand her a card and get a text later.

The reason why it actually works is that most of the time women already know on some level whether or not they'd fuck you within the first few seconds of seeing you. At that point all you need to do is approach and not fuck it up. Trying to "build attraction" is a complete wast of time because its much easier to just ditch them for one who doesn't need any attraction built.

Plus look at my background....ex military guy here who hung out with bikers and stage performers. Trust me, very few of those guys had any problems with the kind of game that you deride as out of date.

Tom Torero.

Tom Torero & Street Attraction are my current favourites.

You guys should post examples of the really good YouTube posts.

WIA

You learn by doing, not by watching Torero videos where he fakes some of his infields.

Quote: (09-23-2016 12:37 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

You guys should post examples of the really good YouTube posts.

WIA

Here's a good one from Charisma on Command on story telling.

The best part of the video is not so much the Kevin Hart, but following the host's mental process. In every video, that's what you're looking for.

WIA