rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married women

Married women

Married chic wants to hook up. Do it, or avoid?

Married women

Since you've asked, I guess you already made your opinion to do it, and just checking if you get any encouragement from us [Image: smile.gif]

So here it is: if this is one time thing and she doesn't know all your personal information, then go for it. If she does, consider the chance you'd be subpoenaed to testify at her divorce hearing, or getting shot by her husband, and how comfortable you're to take this chance.

At the same time, there is quite a lot of "monogamish" married couples who don't mind some funny business outside the marriage as long as it is discreet, safe and one-time thing.

Married women

Quote: (08-04-2011 05:59 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

or getting shot by her husband

If you're in Miami, there's a VERY good chance of this shit happening.

I don't think any pussy is worth the trouble.

Married women

Quote: (08-04-2011 05:13 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

I love 'em. But I am very careful, very particular.

Married women

Quote: (08-04-2011 05:13 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Greetings Smitty,

Married you say ? what's in it for you? Just a fuck? When is the divorce final? Work on "collecting" after the divorce. These married whores are no good to you, find your own piece of loyal pussy. I have a thread which may parallel this , it's called "milf pussy secrets". Tell me how it's going with her. Don't fuck around and get murdered or murder someone over this whore. Observe everything!

Married women

I have the opportunity, but I'm not going to pursue. You guys confirmed my gut feeling - that it just isn't worth it. No need to get in the middle of a marriage when there's plenty of young ass out there for the taking.

Married women

Smitty, you gotta do what you gotta do. And if you are young, then by all means, concentrate on the single pussy.

But I want to make the argument for why married women are in many ways the best chicks to game, especially for an older guy like me who will find the young chicks to be rare bangs.

First, a married woman who is out for new cock is more than likely to be married to a Beta. The Beta man can take many forms -- a guy who is boring in bed, who can't get it up, or when he does it's too small. Sometimes the beta husband is exactly what the chick wanted -- stable, financially secure to the degree she wanted (or to a lesser degree) but is soulless, intellectually vapid, inattentive, or simply ineffectual.

Second, before you get involved with a married woman, you really have to sound out what kind of beta she is married to -- or rather if she's married to one at all. If she is some kind of total slut, who is married to a guy who is very powerful and an Alpha, and she really want ANOTHER alpha...well run away. But if she's married to a guy who, for example, is simply not pleasing her sexually or is so incredibly boring as a man...then that's a woman that is worth banging. Even if you are discovered by the beta husband -- as I once was by this very successful attorney husband, but a pure beta who simply couldn't pound her like I could -- all he will say is "stay away from my wife." That beta is not going to murder you or subpoena you.

By the way, the more upscale the chick is, the better. If she's got the nice house, the nice life, the nice workout club, the nice car....she's not going to give that up. And the Beta husband isn't going to do anything to you either...he's got an image, commitments. Stay away from the babes with total working class loser types or, of course, the mafia types. But the upper middle class babes with the corporate husband or the small business husband...they are perfect targets.

Third, married women love the fantasy that "this guy will take me away from all this." But deep down she knows it's not going to happen. So you work the imagination, but you also bring her to reality. She will see that you will not rescue her...but she has experienced the fucking that she has craved. That tension, for her, is thrilling. And when you make her come by eating her pussy, and it hasn't happened for her for so long, she will come crawling back to you. You have her.

Fourth, and finally, the encounters will be almost always completely sexual. She won't spend the night. She will fuck, and leave. Oh, she might call, and text, and email, but her own schedule, her own commitments, will eventually lead her to see that this will be a sometime thing. In addition, she is almost always fucking nobody else but you -- no time, no energy. She isn't promiscuous, like the the 20 somethings unattached and in the bar scene. She also knows that SHE needs to keep it secret...and that she is in trouble if she gets caught. Women are tremendous liars, and especially good at lying to the beta.

Anyway, that's why I love the married women. I have two going now. The sex is tremendous. The commitment from me is virtually non-existent.

Married women

Quote: (08-04-2011 10:51 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Smitty, you gotta do what you gotta do. And if you are young, then by all means, concentrate on the single pussy.

But I want to make the argument for why married women are in many ways the best chicks to game, especially for an older guy like me who will find the young chicks to be rare bangs.

First, a married woman who is out for new cock is more than likely to be married to a Beta. The Beta man can take many forms -- a guy who is boring in bed, who can't get it up, or when he does it's too small. Sometimes the beta husband is exactly what the chick wanted -- stable, financially secure to the degree she wanted (or to a lesser degree) but is soulless, intellectually vapid, inattentive, or simply ineffectual.

Second, before you get involved with a married woman, you really have to sound out what kind of beta she is married to -- or rather if she's married to one at all. If she is some kind of total slut, who is married to a guy who is very powerful and an Alpha, and she really want ANOTHER alpha...well run away. But if she's married to a guy who, for example, is simply not pleasing her sexually or is so incredibly boring as a man...then that's a woman that is worth banging. Even if you are discovered by the beta husband -- as I once was by this very successful attorney husband, but a pure beta who simply couldn't pound her like I could -- all he will say is "stay away from my wife." That beta is not going to murder you or subpoena you.

By the way, the more upscale the chick is, the better. If she's got the nice house, the nice life, the nice workout club, the nice car....she's not going to give that up. And the Beta husband isn't going to do anything to you either...he's got an image, commitments. Stay away from the babes with total working class loser types or, of course, the mafia types. But the upper middle class babes with the corporate husband or the small business husband...they are perfect targets.

Third, married women love the fantasy that "this guy will take me away from all this." But deep down she knows it's not going to happen. So you work the imagination, but you also bring her to reality. She will see that you will not rescue her...but she has experienced the fucking that she has craved. That tension, for her, is thrilling. And when you make her come by eating her pussy, and it hasn't happened for her for so long, she will come crawling back to you. You have her.

Fourth, and finally, the encounters will be almost always completely sexual. She won't spend the night. She will fuck, and leave. Oh, she might call, and text, and email, but her own schedule, her own commitments, will eventually lead her to see that this will be a sometime thing. In addition, she is almost always fucking nobody else but you -- no time, no energy. She isn't promiscuous, like the the 20 somethings unattached and in the bar scene. She also knows that SHE needs to keep it secret...and that she is in trouble if she gets caught. Women are tremendous liars, and especially good at lying to the beta.

Anyway, that's why I love the married women. I have two going now. The sex is tremendous. The commitment from me is virtually non-existent.

I feel like bumping this because it's so good.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Married women

Funny, that this thread came up. I recently met a married chick I am quite into, and she is definitely into me. (Korean, 31, married 6-7 years to white guy who appears to be standard issue beta). I don't have any particular strategy right now...I just got her contact info before she left the place I work (she was temp there), and am just maintaining contact and waiting for an opportunity. Might be a long time, might be never, but I'm willing to try. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Married women

Quote: (08-30-2011 10:58 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Funny, that this thread came up. I recently met a married chick I am quite into, and she is definitely into me. (Korean, 31, married 6-7 years to white guy who appears to be standard issue beta). I don't have any particular strategy right now...I just got her contact info before she left the place I work (she was temp there), and am just maintaining contact and waiting for an opportunity. Might be a long time, might be never, but I'm willing to try. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Go for it.

My suggestion -- drinks after work. Then game as you would a single...find the IOIs, escalate. Let her talk about the husband, but don't ask about him. Make sure you have a plan to isolate her -- in your car, or hers, or in a private place where you can kiss close.

In other words, move quickly.

Three possibilitie could result. First, she just wanted a flirtation, but will reject you. She will feel flattered and tell you and there will be no harm. Second, she will succumb, to your close, but feel guilty. She wants it, but is scared. Tell her nothing bad will happen, it will be our secret. Third she will jump your bones right there, or shortly thereafter.

Married women

I'm a married chick magnet. I fucking hate it. They see me and see "SAFE". They find me at the clubs and chat me up having me thinking it's going to go somewhere then BAM! I notice the ring or they just come right out and say it. Married chicks do some wild shit when they aren't getting enough attention at home. I'm too much of a nice guy to turn that shit into bangs. I don't want that shit on my conscience.

Married women

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:47 PM)silent_scope Wrote:  

I'm a married chick magnet. I fucking hate it. They see me and see "SAFE". They find me at the clubs and chat me up having me thinking it's going to go somewhere then BAM! I notice the ring or they just come right out and say it. Married chicks do some wild shit when they aren't getting enough attention at home. I'm too much of a nice guy to turn that shit into bangs. I don't want that shit on my conscience.

To each his own, but I will say this.

Married women married to the beta love the players. They want great sex. Their reality has crashed right into their fantasy. Give them their fantasy of great sex.

But that's all you give them. And in the then end, tell them that's all you're giving them. Oh, of course, they will want you "take them away from their boring life."

Do that. But only for the moments when you are pounding their pussy and they are screaming in pleasure.

The greatest no holds barred sex is the sex I have had with married women. They have no illusions in the end. It's about getting fucked really good. Give it to them.

Married women

One should not think of relating to a married woman because your physical integrity is in danger.

Besides, you will hardly be satisfied sexually, because it has to be when SHE can and wants!

And if one day you are her husband, she will betray you too!

Married women

Quote: (08-04-2011 10:51 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

But if she's married to a guy who, for example, is simply not pleasing her sexually or is so incredibly boring as a man...then that's a woman that is worth banging.

All this is 100% truth as that was my experience, bored wife, beta husband, she was coming around to me for excitement as it was secret creeping around and good sex. Yes a bit worrying about the husband until I found out he wasn't the type to harm me etc.

I would say though you need to be a true player to handle it. Not a man who read this forum a bit and trying to be what this is about. You really have to be in it just for the pussy. Play the romantic game that comes with it but remember its not real for you and its all bullshit to get better sex

Married women

Quote: (02-11-2019 02:13 PM)Hombre de hielo Wrote:  

One should not think of relating to a married woman because your physical integrity is in danger.

Besides, you will hardly be satisfied sexually, because it has to be when SHE can and wants!

And if one day you are her husband, she will betray you too!

This is very true which is why you should never take it seriously it is just all a game and a game for sex. If you can't handle then do not ever bother with a married woman. I struggled to handle it, she saw it and then that was enough for her. I don't think I would do it again by choice of gaming one intentionally, but if one started coming on to me and she was hot then why the hell not. By the way I am still in touch with this woman she remarried twice since me. So far she hasn't strayed with the alpha she has married but I bet she will, saying that her value is down now shes into her late 30s, so maybe she won't