rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TLC what if we get married

In TLC's What if we get married 2 couples decide to get married.
What's your take on this? Is it essentially a promo to get married, or a promo to be cautious?

Trailer (English, but Dutch voice over)

[Image: 322E7AC700000578-0-image-a-14_1457970112913.jpg]
Christian and Amanda
Have been best friends forever. Christian has been the ultimate beta orbiter.
Red flags: Amanda does not feel comfortable being touched, kissed and intimate with Christian.

[Image: mike-amy-what-if-we-get-married.jpg]
Mike and Amy
Have been friends with benefits for many years. Amy has 3 children, 1 lives with the father the other 2 are in the army. Interesting, Mike has hooked up with Amy's "best" friend as well.
Red flags: mother of 3, seems to have been around the CC, has party friends.

The guy that is clean cut and not buff with the button down shirt with a vest over. Just doesn't work. It is like a khaki color V-neck sweater with a white undershirt. It doesn't work.

It looks like he is a cocktail waiter at a gay nightclub.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

If you watched this show you could probably see actual red pills eminating from the screen.

Funny thing is the old media probably intended this as pro-marriage propaganda but it inadvertently ended up having an anti-marriage vibe instead. Fucking LOL! What losers! Sad!

For a 38 year old ex partygirl with 3 adult children, Amy still looks good. She would have made a great wife if she had a father in her life. Sadly, she turned to the carousel for attention.

"Amanda does not feel comfortable being touched, kissed and intimate with Christian."

[Image: 1099.gif]

Gee, I wonder why.

He's a feminine man in his 30's who is a virgin and doesn't lift. In the promo he whispers to her in bed "Do you want me to undress you?" in his weak voice. Oh, and they've been best friends 'forever'. [Image: lol.gif]

We had a thread about a year ago that showed how a man's physical appearance went from decent alpha to complete beta in a few short years of marriage, and now the both of them were 'confused' why she couldn't stand being around him anymore.

[Image: 30_D3907_A00000578_3450378_image_a_46_145567108448.jpg]

Ultimately they thought counseling and therapy could solve their problem. Can only wonder how their marriage is doing now.

Back to this TLC couple, this poor sap will continue to be clueless as to why she shivers when he tries to be intimate with her. She may not even know it herself.

Even though there's a 90% chance this is all acting, there will be many red pills that will be in the first few episodes of this show, followed by blue pills when they inevitably get married. The show of course will not show the cuckoldry that will happen after the credits of the final episode roll.

Funny thing is Christian could have the aesthetics of a male model (no homo) if he lifted, got down to 12% bf, and exhibited an alpha demeanor, dude has potential (no homo) but his beta tendencies and societal brainwashing are holding him back.

At this point I seriously think the big problem with a good number of "unattractive" and "ugly" dudes is just that they engage in self-uglifying behavior.

Quote: (09-07-2016 02:46 PM)GoldHawkStar Wrote:  

Back to this TLC couple, this poor sap will continue to be clueless as to why she shivers when he tries to be intimate with her. She may not even know it herself.

"Ugh! Why am I so turned off by him? He's such a nice gentleman and he's everything I want in a man. So why does my skin crawl and nausea flood through every ounce of my being every time he touches me?"

Did anyone see the part where Christian and Amanda talk about getting a prenup?
She wants one, he doesn't. She wants to protect the house she already has.
Christian: It's like you don't trust me.
Amanda: I trust you in love, I don't trust your financial decisions.

Basically Christian went from beta orbiter to being the beta bitch in the marriage.
Great reply from Amanda though, I'll use that if it ever comes up for me.