rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Missouri Is A Lesbian

Missouri's Miss America contestant is a dyke.

[Image: erin-oflaherty.jpg?w=700]

Way to go Show Me State!

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-n...s-america/

America has made some real progress under Obama. Trannys can poop wherever they want, you can smoke dope in Colorado and gays are everywhere.

I can't wait to explain to my 5 year old goddaughter who just wants to see sparkly tiara what a lesbian is.

Aloha!

6/10 WNC (would not convert)

She must have aced the carpet munching section. [Image: wink.gif]

I've spent time in Columbia and St. Louis. Local average talent blows this out of the water easily.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

I have to imagine that makes her the early favorite to win it all. Anything else would be homophobic.

Wicked witch of the East

WNB

I could cut glass with that chin. Would rather fuck a rural Kansas fattie.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I fucking hate her teeth. [Image: 1473184302885.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

If you are gonna be in beauty pageants get a damn invisalign. The people of Missouri have been done a disservice.

Aloha!

THIS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TALENT MISSOURI HAS. EVERY CHICK I'VE MET FROM MISSOURI IS A MINXY VIXEN JUST WAITING TO BE DRAGGED INTO A BATHROOM BY A BADBOY SO THEY CAN FORGET THEIR UNDERPERFORMING BOYFRIEND FOR 20 MINUTES.

WE, THE PEOPLE, OF RVF, IN THE NAME OF REPRESENTATIVE SMV AND BONER TESTS EVERYWHERE, DEMAND A RECOUNT OF THE JUDGES VOTE TALLY. OTHERWISE, AS AN ORGANIZATION, WE WILL BE FORCED TO PLACE THE STATE ON A "BOYCOTT LIST' RESULTING IN TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE SNOWFLAKES EGOS.

I hope Miss Michigan and Miss Missouri come in last and 2nd to last in the Miss America contest. Their faces are less than beautiful.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Something about this story made my bullshit alarms go off. I know my home state has had some gaffs with SJWism here in the recent past but I thought no way would an openly gay pageant contestant be from Missouri. So I did some research and there it was. According to this article she's originally from South Carolina but lives in Chesterfield a suburb of St. Louis. Thanks home state you haven't totally let me down just yet!

http://www.morningledger.com/erin-oflahe...t/1380905/

Man that first pic is bad. She has tranny hands and a manjaw. Does she use T-gels or something similar?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Truly WNB.

She really does look like more of a ladyboy than most ladyboys.

Tranny radar just turned red and shat itself.

Jeez...that thing looks like a tranny.
[Image: 3597CF4700000578-0-image-a-2_1466696743496.jpg]

[Image: disgust-animated-gif.gif?gs=a]

Quote: (09-06-2016 02:59 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

THIS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TALENT MISSOURI HAS. EVERY CHICK I'VE MET FROM MISSOURI IS A MINXY VIXEN JUST WAITING TO BE DRAGGED INTO A BATHROOM BY A BADBOY SO THEY CAN FORGET THEIR UNDERPERFORMING BOYFRIEND FOR 20 MINUTES.

WE, THE PEOPLE, OF RVF, IN THE NAME OF REPRESENTATIVE SMV AND BONER TESTS EVERYWHERE, DEMAND A RECOUNT OF THE JUDGES VOTE TALLY. OTHERWISE, AS AN ORGANIZATION, WE WILL BE FORCED TO PLACE THE STATE ON A "BOYCOTT LIST' RESULTING IN TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE SNOWFLAKES EGOS.

When Missouri sends it's women they're not sending their best. They're not sending you, they're not sending you[points to RVFers' mains]. They're sending women with a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing manjaws, they're bringing busted faces, they're lesbians- some I assume are good women.

WNB? Really? In a country with ludicrous obesity rates, tattooed whores, rampant body piercings and mean-mugs you guys are seriously telling me this bitch can't get the dick from the RVF?

Fuck outta here. WB.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Lesbian?!?

[Image: j7TMhE.gif]

No such thing boys.

You know what she needs.

[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (09-06-2016 02:30 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

She must have aced the carpet munching section. [Image: wink.gif]

I've spent time in Columbia and St. Louis. Local average talent blows this out of the water easily.

Met a girl when I was in St Louis on business who was so hot I flew from LA 3 times to see her again. Meanwhile, I wouldn't walk next door for this tranny. You can usually tell the value of a chick by how far you're willing to travel to see her.

Long, pointy chins are great for ball rubbing while you shove your dick down their mouth..

My Golly McManjaw ... I wonder what her digit ratio is.

Quote: (09-06-2016 02:48 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I fucking hate her teeth. [Image: 1473184302885.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

If you are gonna be in beauty pageants get a damn invisalign. The people of Missouri have been done a disservice.

Aloha!

Remember, this is how she looks with a shit ton of makeup. Would booty call...would not make pageant queen.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (09-06-2016 05:05 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

WNB? Really? In a country with ludicrous obesity rates, tattooed whores, rampant body piercings and mean-mugs you guys are seriously telling me this bitch can't get the dick from the RVF?

Fuck outta here. WB.

I hate fat chicks, yes. I like a girl to have a fitness standard, yes. Most Thai ladyboys are in shape, but I'm still not gonna fuck one.

This slim bitch has a vagina, sure. This bitch also looks like Bruce Jenner.

You telling me your dick gets hard for Bruce Jenner?

Quote: (09-06-2016 07:05 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Fuck outta here. WB.

I hate fat chicks, yes. I like a girl to have a fitness standard, yes. Most Thai ladyboys are in shape, but I'm still not gonna fuck one.

Come on. It's obvious this rug-muncher is 100 pct female. She's not beauty queen material, but she definitely meets the threshold for a one-nighter.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

She could dig potatoes with that chin.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

Quote: (09-06-2016 07:27 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2016 07:05 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Fuck outta here. WB.

Come on. It's obvious this rug-muncher is 100 pct female. She's not beauty queen material, but she definitely meets the threshold for a one-nighter.

I dunno, man. Even assuming it's worth plundering that boyish vag, and assuming she'd be down for that, wouldn't you get fed up with listening to her yak about ciswhiteheteronormative privilege? If you, me, and she were all at the bar and you called dibs on the tall, manish one after you noticed her across the room, next words out of my mouth would be "all yours" followed by "check for tuckback."

Now that I live in Missouri, I can assure all you gentlemen that most people in this state have little time for this nonsense result and that their are far more attractive women down here then this woman.

However, note that either the women down here are overweight or in-shape. Often there is little in between. Me being married and seeing this, I realize my wife is far more attractive than I give her credit for.