rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Micro Pigs as Pets

Micro Pigs as Pets

Seeing as the Islamification of Europe continues to move along without anything to stop it, I've seriously considered getting a micro pig as a pet. The reasoning is split between striking fear in the koran humpers and in owning a non-traditional pet.

They're adorable little things and i'm pretty sure women would flock to your little piglet.

Fun facts about them, apparently micro pigs aren't a true breed and have the potential to grow up into full grown pigs. It's difficult to know if you're getting a pig that has been breed for a small size versus one that will become very large.

I don't have a problem with a full grown pet pig either. The more the merrier I say.

Does anyone have any experience with them? The regulatory gotchas seem to vary everywhere.

http://i.imgur.com/5QmiYC0.mp4

[Image: DSC_0127.jpg]

Micro Pigs as Pets

none, never heard of them, would probably still rather a large dog.

Dog ownership is also banned in Islam, which is why they get upset if you walk your dog through majority muslim neighborhoods, you mightve seen a recent video of a Finnish woman getting attacked while walking her dog through a public park my an extremely large group of muslims on various news sites.

While it probably doesnt provoke the same kind of response physical contact with a pig would from a muzzie, I'd still probably rely on a large dog as muslim deterrent.

Micro Pigs as Pets

I heard zebras are good pets.

Micro Pigs as Pets

The Dudesons(a funnier, Finnish Jackass) once had a pet pig named Britney. Here's an episode[20 mins- long. It's enjoyable if it's your thing, otherwise skip]

They also had it in other episodes too.

Interestingly, it's the show that made me think if I ever got a pet it'd be a pig. Pigs actually are more intelligent than cats/dogs. Plus I could probably eat it if I wanted.

Micro Pigs as Pets

Often times dogs are good for security. Will a micro pig protect the house?

Micro Pigs as Pets

You could train it to hunt for truffles as a side business.

Micro Pigs as Pets

Just get a dog and push for landmark status for any property they want to acquire for their church in your neighborhood

Micro Pigs as Pets

This little thing would look nice on a skewer.

Micro Pigs as Pets

The main upside of owning a pet pig is that if they get too unruly, you can eat them.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Micro Pigs as Pets

I am now in the mood for bacon

Micro Pigs as Pets

I know a mini pig breeder. Mini pigs have great personalities but pig shit smells terrible.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Micro Pigs as Pets

[Image: 1415404983.png]

WB

Would Barbeque

Micro Pigs as Pets

I actually sound a woman walking a full-sized pig on a leash in Madrid. Hard to say if it would attract women or not. Some would probably be repulsed while others would think it's cute.

Micro Pigs as Pets

Just because they call it a micro pig doesn't mean they are.
Bud of mine bought one, and it eventually grew to well over 350-400 lbs.
Luckily, he had land to raise it on properly.

Micro Pigs as Pets

Probably the ultimate pussy magnet pet. Girls get fucking soaked for tea cup pigs.

+1 totes adorbs pet
+1 Unique/obscure companion animal

You'd get coolness factor and pussy factor. I don't know what the care is like or if they are messy animals at all, but I see it as an all around win if they aren't too much of a hassle to have around.

Take it for walks in high-traffic areas with lots of young females. Makes sure your phone is fully charged and you wear rain boots...

Micro Pigs as Pets

I was at a gun show (big, quarterly one) and there was a woman with a micro pig on leash dressed in cowboy garb. There was a crowd around her. errr, them.

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Micro Pigs as Pets

[Image: snapshot20070625041407.jpg][Image: Captured-Boota-boota-from-gurren-lagann-...00-300.jpg]

Do the impossible See the invisible
Row Row Fight the Powah

Micro Pigs as Pets

Quote: (09-05-2016 01:14 PM)realologist Wrote:  

I heard zebras are good pets.

Micro pig is the new zebra, mate.

You: "Do you want to come around my house and pet my micro pig?"

Her: "hopefully it's only the pig that's micro..."

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Micro Pigs as Pets

I like this thread people are really limiting what animals they can have as pets. I personally like the Okapi.

[Image: Male-okapi-side-profile.jpg]

Zebra legs, deer body and giraffe looking head. Great exotic factor and probably tastes great.

Micro Pigs as Pets

Less filling.

Micro Pigs as Pets

OK, but are we talking about a high end micro pig?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Micro Pigs as Pets

Quote: (09-05-2016 03:57 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

That's Kona's line. You beat him to it.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Micro Pigs as Pets

Quote: (09-06-2016 11:13 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

If it doesn't work out with pig ownership, i could give it a happy home.

[Image: WHOL_PIG_01-288x193.jpg]

Aloha!

Micro Pigs as Pets

Quote: (09-06-2016 02:41 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2016 11:13 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

If it doesn't work out with pig ownership, i could give it a happy home.

[Image: WHOL_PIG_01-288x193.jpg]

Aloha!

There's the picture I was waiting for.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Micro Pigs as Pets

I'm not joking guys. All joke comments aside, a tiny pig would seriously be a game trump card. You ever see videos on FB shared of little pigs? Girls fucking gush for them. They are small, cute, quirky animals. If you took something like that for a walk in a busy college campus area or downtown pedestrian place you would be mobbed by bitches I'm sure.