rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Iranian men complaining about Iranian women

http://www.iranian.com/main/blog/arjang0...omen-world

Looks like another culture has failed to discover "game", has their women falling for ugly white guys with game without jobs or any remarkable distinctions or positions in society (described in this rant). Is this Amusing? Do you think the way these people are interpreting and coming to conclusions about this is right?

Oh, boy! This is new. I would have thought that being Iran a Muslim country, the old rules apply in men-women realtions. You learn something new everyday.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Sorry, but I don't think this is true. I don't see Iranian girls here in Toronto falling for ugly white guys or chinese guys or black guys or anything like that. Almost every Iranian girl here is with an Iranian guy. They do not date outside of their own culture. End of story.

Hmmm where did it say Iranian girls were going after chinese guys? I don't think Iranian girls find Asian guys attractive and look down on them.

Quote: (08-04-2011 09:37 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Sorry, but I don't think this is true. I don't see Iranian girls here in Toronto falling for ugly white guys or chinese guys or black guys or anything like that. Almost every Iranian girl here is with an Iranian guy. They do not date outside of their own culture. End of story.

True, Persian girls mainly date within their group. But you will also find some Persian girls ONLY date good looking white guys. These ones have some of the worst bitch shields I've ever seen.

Quote: (08-04-2011 12:01 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

True, Persian girls mainly date within their group. But you will also find some Persian girls ONLY date good looking white guys. These ones have some of the worst bitch shields I've ever seen.

Yes, there are those in every culture. I know some Indian girls and Chinese girls that are the same. As though they are too good for guys from their own culture.

As for Iranian guys, I hardly see them acting beta around where I live. They are usually quite aggressive with chasing women. Much more so than any of the white guys.

That's surprising, my brother(who's black) had a persian girl who wanted to date him badly. I'm surprised. I thought middle eastern girls didn't mind dating american guys.

Persian girls date Persian guys, but they fuck white and black guys.

I was the beneficiary to that rule once since I was outside of her Persian social circle.

Iranian women are hot as hell but tend to act like little princesses, especially in the LA area. All of the Iranian chicks that I have known dated Persian guys and occasionally white guys.

Quote: (08-04-2011 01:46 AM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

Do you think the way these people are interpreting and coming to conclusions about this is right?

To be specific, this article covers "the behavior of Iranian women here in US". Which probably grew up in the US, or maybe even were born here. If this is the case, calling that "the behavior of Iranian women" is a gross misstatement. This is the behavior of American women.

Quote: (08-04-2011 06:05 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2011 01:46 AM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

Do you think the way these people are interpreting and coming to conclusions about this is right?

To be specific, this article covers "the behavior of Iranian women here in US". Which probably grew up in the US, or maybe even were born here. If this is the case, calling that "the behavior of Iranian women" is a gross misstatement. This is the behavior of American women.

No, it isn't a gross misstatement, because Iranian girls behave differently. Same for black girls, Jewish girls, Iowa girls, L.A. girls... difference merits distinguishing.

The nice ones tend to be ugly, and the cute ones have massively overblown egos, and are some of the most materialistic, shallow girls you will meet. And there are plenty of ugly ones that behave just like the hotties. Every Persian father is convinced his little Farnaz is a beautiful princess, and she buys it, hook line and sinker. And after all that, they can be just god damn annoying. I have met a couple exceptions, but good luck finding them in a bar. My sample is mostly Jewish LA Persians.

Lots of Persian guys are huge tools when they go out, and somehow it reinforces all the bad qualities of the girls. They will have clubbing clothes on when they go for coffee on a Saturday morning.

For Roosh:

REALLLLLYYY! That's news to my uncle. He spent a year in Iran after the Iraq war as part of the UN peace monitoring unit. I have a half Iranian first cousin. Mind you this was when the mullahs were still strong.Fereshti would openly hug him on the streets while everyone would gasp/roll eyes/scowl and the cops would grab their G3s even tighter.
He had to pull serious strings to get her to London where she now lives. I think my cousin has just finished university.IIRC my uncle said the women are much like Somalis-no half measures;if they're into you its all the way-they'll even stop a bullet for you. Though this post is about the worst women's tribe in the world;the Americanised variety so maybe his experiences are outside the scope of this thread.

Are you black btw?

Quote: (08-05-2011 05:03 AM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

Are you black btw?
Yes,US born Kenyan. Been here since the seventies. Uncle was Kenya Army.

Quote:Quote:

I have this Arab friend who has in a few occasions have seen me here and there and practically forces me to go to his house for lunch or dinner without even calling his wife first. I feel bad about this since you don’t know what status his house might be in or if his wife has made any food. However, each time his wife opens the door, she is totally composed, dressed like hell, and waiting for his husband to come home. A delicious Lunch or dinner, whichever is the case, ready in minutes of her husband getting home. On top of that as soon as she finds out her husband has brought someone home, she finds an opportunity to go and change into pants. Basically, she had prettied herself for her husband and as soon as she finds out her husband is not alone, she makes sure she is a lot less pretty.

I wonder if this is really true? A woman acting the way she should...

Then again, I've known a fair number of Arab women who sincerely believed that if they don't go out of their way for their husband, he'll find another woman. And he usually does have some women on the side.

Quote: (08-05-2011 03:49 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

REALLLLLYYY! That's news to my uncle.

Learn to read.

Quote: (08-04-2011 11:53 AM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

Hmmm where did it say Iranian girls were going after chinese guys? I don't think Iranian girls find Asian guys attractive and look down on them.

This is completely untrue. I dated a very beautiful and smart Persian Girl from Toronto. I'm Asian who grew up most of my life here in LA and she was from Tehran but grew up in Canada. She was here in Los Angeles for the summer for an internship (she was the cute intern @ the offfice). We met through a friend who worked at her office. Within a week of meeting her, we spent almost every minute together. She was beautiful, talented, smart, classy and had such great style about her. All my families and friends loved her. We had the best connection and couldn't help but to fall for each other. Growing up in LA, I have experienced my share of being alot of Persians. She was not your typical LA type at all. I've dated my fair share of women of different races, cultures, and styles but she was the my favorite. As summer was wrapping up, we both knew she was going back home to Toronto and that her internship was coming to an end. This was by far the best relationship I've had but neither of us knew how it would work with such distance. To both our surprise, we made it work, for a few years at least. We would talk everyday on Skype. I visited her in Toronto and she would come visit me in LA. We took vacations together when we could. We talked about the future and how she eventually wanted to move LA. When she graduated from her masters, she had the hardest time trying to land a job in her field in LA due to the economy, but eventually found one Toronto. The distance was never an issue. The only reason it ended was because at the end of it all, she could not deal with the guilt her family put on her for dating outside her race. Although they never met me, they knew about me to a certain extent and I knew they were great people cause they raised such wonderful lady. I always said that this was not an issue for me. Eventually, she ended our relationship out of the blue. I was stunned and devestaded. The only thing that angered me about the situation was how she always talked about how she wishes she could be a part of my life and the kind of freedom I had but ultimately she was too scared to take the chance. I always thought that cause of her independent and progressive ways, she would eventually break free of any guilt from her family and decide to make the life she always wanted for herself. I always said people might object at first, but if they see that your happy, they will eventually come around cause they're your family and they love you. I was always secretly very proud of our relationship because of how we were breaking all the different stereotypes (long distance, diff. cultures, etc..) but I guess in the end, it was just too hard for her. I always told her, if day ever came, I would not fight her because I cared about too much to cause her any unhappiness. She's a great girl and will always have a very special place in my heart. I have moved on with life on but I still miss my best friend everyday.

Quote: (08-31-2011 02:30 PM)gamehenge Wrote:  

This is completely untrue. I dated a very beautiful and smart Persian Girl from Toronto. I'm Asian who grew up most of my life here in LA and she was from Tehran but grew up in Canada. She was here in Los Angeles for the summer for an internship (she was the cute intern @ the offfice). We met through a friend who worked at her office. Within a week of meeting her, we spent almost every minute together. She was beautiful, talented, smart, classy and had such great style about her. All my families and friends loved her. We had the best connection and couldn't help but to fall for each other. Growing up in LA, I have experienced my share of being alot of Persians. She was not your typical LA type at all. I've dated my fair share of women of different races, cultures, and styles but she was the my favorite. As summer was wrapping up, we both knew she was going back home to Toronto and that her internship was coming to an end. This was by far the best relationship I've had but neither of us knew how it would work with such distance. To both our surprise, we made it work, for a few years at least. We would talk everyday on Skype. I visited her in Toronto and she would come visit me in LA. We took vacations together when we could. We talked about the future and how she eventually wanted to move LA. When she graduated from her masters, she had the hardest time trying to land a job in her field in LA due to the economy, but eventually found one Toronto. The distance was never an issue. The only reason it ended was because at the end of it all, she could not deal with the guilt her family put on her for dating outside her race. Although they never met me, they knew about me to a certain extent and I knew they were great people cause they raised such wonderful lady. I always said that this was not an issue for me. Eventually, she ended our relationship out of the blue. I was stunned and devestaded. The only thing that angered me about the situation was how she always talked about how she wishes she could be a part of my life and the kind of freedom I had but ultimately she was too scared to take the chance. I always thought that cause of her independent and progressive ways, she would eventually break free of any guilt from her family and decide to make the life she always wanted for herself. I always said people might object at first, but if they see that your happy, they will eventually come around cause they're your family and they love you. I was always secretly very proud of our relationship because of how we were breaking all the different stereotypes (long distance, diff. cultures, etc..) but I guess in the end, it was just too hard for her. I always told her, if day ever came, I would not fight her because I cared about too much to cause her any unhappiness. She's a great girl and will always have a very special place in my heart. I have moved on with life on but I still miss my best friend everyday.
So you got proof of that? I can't believe any of what you just said when you basically just wrote one gigantic paragraph; not to mention a dramatic story that seems a little exaggerated. Are you some sort of knee-jerk race troll?

Secondly you didn't disprove any of what I just said. Maybe you happened to befriend this one, one case doesn't mean anything. Saying its completely untrue is false, on a numerical/general basis THIS doesn't happen. The Higher caliber Iranian/Middle Eastern chicks will not look let alone date an Asian guy. I know/dated and am friends with many Middle Eastern girls, and they haven't even considered ever dating an Asian guy. I have never seen this combination before and neither has anyone I know, including Middle Eastern guys. Middle Eastern chicks/Iranian chicks from there home country will not look or even think about dating an Asian guy based from my experience. Here is my logic, why would a higher caliber Iranian/Middle Eastern chick date an Asian guy, when she could go for 1) white guys 2) smooth well-off Black guys 3)Latinos 4)Middle Eastern guys 5)light skinned Indian guys that look Middle Eastern and share the same values? You do realize that there have been surveys/experiments showing Asians are objectively considered the least attractive race (aesthetically)? Again this is all from my experience and I have various experiences from all kinds of girls/guys.

Quote: (08-31-2011 04:19 PM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2011 02:30 PM)gamehenge Wrote:  

So you got proof of that? I can't believe any of what you just said when you basically just wrote one gigantic paragraph. Are you some sort of knee-jerk race troll?

Secondly you didn't disprove any of what I just said. The Higher caliber Iranian/Middle Eastern chicks will not look let alone date an Asian guy. I know/dated and am friends with many Middle Eastern girls, and they haven't even considered ever dating an Asian guy. I have never seen the combination before so you might be rare. Middle Eastern chicks/Iranian chicks from there home country will not look or even think about dating an Asian guy based from my experience. Here is my logic, why would a higher caliber Iranian/Middle Eastern chick date an Asian guy, when she could go for 1) white guys 2) smooth well-off Black guys 3)Latinos 4)Middle Eastern guys 5)light skinned Indian guys that look Middle Eastern and share the same values? You do realize that there have been surveys/experiments showing Asians are objectively considered the least attractive race (aesthetically)? Again this is all from my experience and I have various experiences from all kinds of girls/guys.

What do you want, a pic? I've got lots. What makes someone higher caliber? Wealth? Education? Beauty?...Hmmm...let's see...

1)she comes from a family who owns several homes in Tehran near the mountains. They also own a few properties in Canada. Parents are retired and just spent time traveling between Tehran, vacations, and Canada. You would never know this because the family is very modest.
2)She has a masters and graduated top her class and now works for a prestigious firm in her field. Her siblings are all engineers or doctors.
3)People seem to think she's a pretty good looking girl with a sort of educated artist hipster east coast flavor to her style..if you like that sort of thing. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And yes, I am aware of these experiments you mentioned, but if I really let those kind of things bother me, then I would have never had the amazing and diverse experiences I've had when it came to romance. I guess I've always been fortunate in this matter. However, I am a darker skinned asian.

A connection is a connection, regardless of color or creed.

This thread is hilarious. Have you guys even dated Persian women?

I watched that video from above. My girlfriend (Persian) watched it with me, laughing as she knew most everyone in that video.

Persian women are no bitchier than other American women. Their parents and other family members tend to be nosier. Male Persians tend to hate on white guys.

One upside to Persians is they have mad hair, so they really have to take care of their grooming. How many times have you been with a white girl, about to hit when you see hair on their toes, hands, or perhaps upper lip?

Persian girls are extra vigilant about body hair and grooming, so that's a major plus.

A lot of them obsess over their "reputations," though. My girl has introduced me to three different Persian girls who are virgins or only had one or two partners.

Persian women are also used to agro guys, so you can be more of a patriarch with them.

So you guys who can't find a "good girl," go find a Persian. Like all women born in the U.S., they are a pain in the ass. In many ways, they are better.

Quote: (09-01-2011 06:56 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Persian women are no bitchier than other American women...
False, at least in L.A. At a club, say, Persian girls might seem little worse than the other girls, because the girls there as a whole are bitchy and materialistic.

But if you've ever been in more normal, mixed settings, it's clear Persians are not identical to American whites - so why would their women be? Persians as a whole are a lot more toolish and obsessed with money, and it's apparent in their women. Persian girls feel hugely entitled; each one has a grand vision of living in a Persian Palace for the rest of her life, whizzing around in a Range Rover while her husband runs a cash-only titty job joint. Settling is marrying a dentist.

Persian women are also used to agro guys, so you can be more of a patriarch with them.
I don't see how this is a plus. Some girls dig aggro game but never experience it, so it's very effective on them. If Persian chicks get aggro gamed all the time, even if they dig it, it won't be anything special to them.

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:29 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

False, at least in L.A. At a club, say, Persian girls might seem little worse than the other girls, because the girls there as a whole are bitchy and materialistic.

I'm disinclined to say I'm special/so freaking alpha that ordinary rules don't apply, but suffice it to say, my experience with Persian girls is far different from what you describe - in both L.A. and S.F.

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:35 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:29 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I'm disinclined to say I'm special/so freaking alpha that ordinary rules don't apply, but suffice it to say, my experience with Persian girls is far different from what you describe - in both L.A. and S.F.

So that satire you loved is completely and utterly baseless...

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:40 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

So that satire you loved is completely and utterly baseless...

Could have been any white woman.

Also, Persian does not equal Persian Jew. Two different subcultures there.

The mass immigration of Persians that came over to LA after the 1979 Iranian revolution where the rich upper class and educated types. Families with millions of dollars. You combine that and plastic LA culture and your surprised that they go for the palaces? Go watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and you have something thats pretty close to the typical Persian. Palace, buy a house, beside our house, etc, etc.

And Persian parents most of the time are all about the kids, they're servants to their kids. The boys are Princes too.