rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 3 cities in the world most receptive to daygame ? (according to your experience)

Top 3 cities in the world most receptive to daygame ? (according to your experience)

Hey, where in the world did you get the most openness from women that you approached during the day ?

In Europe at least :

1) Barcelona, Spain
2) Berlin, Germany
3) Stockholm, Sweden

I don't know about outside western part of Europe...

And you according to your own experience ?

Chicago, easily.

In my opinion , I think we should precise what area of the city you are referring to because it can very greatly depending on where you are at :

For example , Oxford street in London is a well known day game spot . It's not uncommon for a girl to be approached multiple times walking down that street . It also tends to ridiculously busy and people are walking at a faster pace means less receptiveness on average .

In areas like Shoreditch however you'll see a bit less volume compared to Oxford Street , but girls will be walking slower and actually don't expect to be approached which means more receptiveness on average .

I would say that we are talking about normal busy day game place at a normal hour like malls for instance.

Where does the girls woman were warm to you when you open them up (on average) i know everyone is different, but the cities you found woman were the most laid back (where their shield was actually the lowest) ?

Medellin.

- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Barquisimeto (Venezuela)
- Brasov (Romania)

Paris my friend, if you live here you are in a golden spot for daygame.

I saw you opened another thread where you mentioned that women in Paris are more attracted to social status, it actually depends which women are your target, if you go to the west part of Paris and run after chicks of 16arrdt for instance then sure the girls will be attracted to your status, however regular girls are just looking for a cool and educated guy, if on top of that you are very masculine physically then it's even better.

Many masculine men in Paris are uneducated and aren't subtle enough to know how to adjust their game when they approach, on the other hand many educated and smart guys don't have the balls to cold approach a girl so they rely on online game and social circle.

Toronto
Montreal
London

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Toronto ? I've read on the forum that's one of the worst.

I've also heard great things about Oslo (Norway), i don't know if some of you guys can confirm that ?

Washington DC
Toronto
Santo Domingo.

Saint Petersburg.

So many cute, pale skin, slim, feminine girls were receptive to my approaches. Biggest problem was my lack of Russian and their lack of English.

Quote: (09-21-2016 02:15 PM)Edmaster Wrote:  

I've also heard great things about Oslo (Norway), i don't know if some of you guys can confirm that ?

I am born and raised in Norway, and it's not true. Smaller cities in Norway, will be better.

Quote: (09-23-2016 03:01 AM)Diego1993 Wrote:  

I am born and raised in Norway, and it's not true. Smaller cities in Norway, will be better.

Do you have examples of such cities ?

Quote: (09-23-2016 04:59 AM)Edmaster Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2016 03:01 AM)Diego1993 Wrote:  

Do you have examples of such cities ?

Stavanger and Trondheim

Quote: (09-21-2016 03:59 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Washington DC
Toronto
Santo Domingo.

Washington, DC???? [Image: Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif]

I'm seconding what Lino and Rudebwoy noted earlier.

1) Paris- My god, so easy and if your with your woman or a girlfriend, they will let you know with prolonged eye contact that they are into you.

2) London- The same... very easy if you have some style and are masculine. There is alot of good looking people here as well as ugly lol, so your game has to be on point ( in-shape, some sense of style and walk with confidence. I catch the metro most of the time and these could be good places if you are interested in striking up conversations...the women are just as hungry as the men here.

3) This is tough one, I've lived in both Los Angeles and San Francisco and it just depends on who you come into contact with and where.

But, I would go with NYC, you can walk into a bodega and come out with a number.

Anywhere in south Smerica or Asia

Quote: (09-21-2016 01:54 PM)Lino Wrote:  

I saw you opened another thread where you mentioned that women in Paris are more attracted to social status, it actually depends which women are your target, if you go to the west part of Paris and run after chicks of 16arrdt for instance then sure the girls will be attracted to your status, however regular girls are just looking for a cool and educated guy, if on top of that you are very masculine physically then it's even better.

Many masculine men in Paris are uneducated and aren't subtle enough to know how to adjust their game when they approach, on the other hand many educated and smart guys don't have the balls to cold approach a girl so they rely on online game and social circle.

Shit men are you god damn serious ? Paris is the worst city in the world for day game (even night game)
For the french speaker or local is pain in ass
The only girls receptive about the game for local are the tourists
Everybody complain about the rudeness and the arrogance of the french girls (french people ?) specially if you look like a guy who could come from an Arab country (many look from mediterranean area, Spain ,Italian, or Turkish could have same apparence as a "terrorist"=same struggle).
The girls give only shy IOI in place like metro bar or shopping mall even if she's attracted (good looking or above average is minimum for get some attention,or gamer need to working hard)
Every men in average dressing well and are ready to put some money for impress those 8 and 9's so unattainable (bottle in club,renting a fancy car ...)

All this due to the dominant culture of "women princess" inculcate by the media
The shitty reality show like "Kardashian" ruined the traditional french culture and the girls are completely brainwashed by the "American Dream" that still has bright future her in France
Every french girl are obsessed by the american movies or the last hip hop clip
The blacks guys from french Caribbean island (Antilles, Martinique,Reunion) and West Africa (Senegal,Mali..) killed it (every french pussy want a guy that have same look than famous hiphop,Rnb star or NBA player)
Yes for an American in Paris it will be a great spot for make some "american groupie" pussy that love NY or LA.
Most of french girls living actually in Paris are not from the town, she's moving out (mostly from Nantes,Rennes,or other rural area)in Paris after the end of school for find a job with decent wage.
Most of this girls don't have a social skills and have a strong social pressure, most of this girls date guy from her workplace with the same social status (white,caucasian french.. rarely could be black if enough educated).

In the french caucasian society dating a guy with origin could be poorly looked except if he's rich or famous

or American ...

Quote: (09-25-2016 03:33 PM)ponzi_scheme Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 01:54 PM)Lino Wrote:  

Shit men are you god damn serious ? Paris is the worst city in the world for day game (even night game)
For the french speaker or local is pain in ass
The only girls receptive about the game for local are the tourists
Everybody complain about the rudeness and the arrogance of the french girls (french people ?) specially if you look like a guy who could come from an Arab country (many look from mediterranean area, Spain ,Italian, or Turkish could have same apparence as a "terrorist"=same struggle).
The girls give only shy IOI in place like metro bar or shopping mall even if she's attracted (good looking or above average is minimum for get some attention,or gamer need to working hard)
Every men in average dressing well and are ready to put some money for impress those 8 and 9's so unattainable (bottle in club,renting a fancy car ...)

All this due to the dominant culture of "women princess" inculcate by the media
The shitty reality show like "Kardashian" ruined the traditional french culture and the girls are completely brainwashed by the "American Dream" that still has bright future her in France
Every french girl are obsessed by the american movies or the last hip hop clip
The blacks guys from french Caribbean island (Antilles, Martinique,Reunion) and West Africa (Senegal,Mali..) killed it (every french pussy want a guy that have same look than famous hiphop,Rnb star or NBA player)
Yes for an American in Paris it will be a great spot for make some "american groupie" pussy that love NY or LA.
Most of french girls living actually in Paris are not from the town, she's moving out (mostly from Nantes,Rennes,or other rural area)in Paris after the end of school for find a job with decent wage.
Most of this girls don't have a social skills and have a strong social pressure, most of this girls date guy from her workplace with the same social status (white,caucasian french.. rarely could be black if enough educated).

In the french caucasian society dating a guy with origin could be poorly looked except if he's rich or famous

or American ...

You are just describing any major european capital. Yes daygame options are countless in Paris and many men are doing well, you just don't hear them as they aren't complaining.

Paris is the most visited city in the world, is it difficult to realise what it means in terms of game opportunities?

Regarding the locals, they could date a guy from any race as long as he has his shit together and a cool vibe. Just look at the mixed couples in the streets.

Of course an arab dressed like a refugee, speaking with a strong accent, agressive, ugly and with 0 game will have everything against him, this is true everywhere, not only in Paris.

Now take another arab, with good looks, a cool vibe and a good game and he will manage to do well (he will have to deal with more shit tests though because of his background).

It's all about adjustments, in terms of looks, of attitude, of approach, of chosen words.

Now, prejudges? Racism? YES there is a lot, french people in general are fed up with immigrants living on social welfare and constantly spitting on France and saying the country of their parents is so much better. When a part of these immigrants is causing troubles daily and when some of them become terrorists it is understandable that girls avoid dating them no?

Regarding the reality shows, you still have plenty of smart girls who don't watch these shits, unless you are attracted to dumb bitches? ( agreed that some of these turkeys can be super hot but being dumb is a turn off for me).

Girls dating black men? Well that shows that they are open minded, however a lot of women Aren't into black men, you are just focusing on this because you saw black dudes doing well, good for them.

Allright my first post was just to mention that Paris is good for daygame, enough with off topic.

Bogota in Colombia is amazing for day-game. Loads of young hot girls who are curious about foreigners and very friendly. Not to mention a surprising number of them speak English. Bogota is day-game paradise!!

Chicago
NYC

Haven't found a 3rd yet in the US but I suspect Philadelphia or Miami would be the most likely bet.

Quote: (05-31-2017 09:59 PM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

Bogota in Colombia is amazing for day-game. Loads of young hot girls who are curious about foreigners and very friendly. Not to mention a surprising number of them speak English. Bogota is day-game paradise!!

And how many of those interactions that you had in this 'pussy paradise' ended up with sex??

Razors Edge, tell us what happened to you in Bogota, you seem to be salty about it going by your last couple posts.

How long were you there? In what way/where did you pursue girls and what were the outcomes?

Americans are dreamers too

Tokyo.

These responses are literally useless without a description of the poster's looks:

Race/ethnicity
Height
Body
Style
Overall attractiveness like do people think youre ugly, good looking, model etc

Etc

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)