rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper King Yella Shot While Filming Clip In Chicago

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160825...cago-video

Quote:Quote:

King Yella, 26, whose real name is Cemone Lewis, said in videos posted to social media that he was shooting a "Black Lives Matter video" [Image: lol.gif] when a hail of bullets left him with a gunshot wound in his arm and a graze wound in his side.

To think that we were so close to losing this century's Mozart.

Then again, was it just a promotional stunt that landed a little closer to the mark than expected?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Dude might have been trying to be peaceful about his message, since he been trying to change lately, but I am not too sure. Doesn't really matter anyway. He has been a gangbanger more so than a rapper his whole life. He even allegedly killed a few people. The people that shot him and claimed it on Twitter are the rival gang affiliated with Chief Keef, who he has been feuding with for a long time.

Maybe that's karma? Maybe Chicago is just the biggest crab bucket in America. Looks like both to me.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

#blackguysscatter

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Amazing the crap that gets released as music. We wonder why urban youth are doomed. Look at their role models.

Alternate thread titles:

"Water is Wet"
"Sun Rises in East"
"Sloots Gonna Sloot"

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (08-26-2016 08:20 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Dude might have been trying to be peaceful about his message, since he been trying to change lately, but I am not too sure. Doesn't really matter anyway. He has been a gangbanger more so than a rapper his whole life. He even allegedly killed a few people. The people that shot him and claimed it on Twitter are the rival gang affiliated with Chief Keef, who he has been feuding with for a long time.

Maybe that's karma? Maybe Chicago is just the biggest crab bucket in America. Looks like both to me.

No one should be surprised by this.
It's the hood, there are plenty of people there that hate on you for being even a little bit successful.

Lil boosie has a good perspective on situations like this. I'm not into his music but what he's saying makes sense.

[Image: huh.gif]
Whatever happened to real Gangster's?
Telling on yourself on social media is so not Gangster.

Somehow this is my fault as a white guy.

I like his White Sox tattoo. King Yella supports his team.

Maybe it was a Cubs fan that tried to shoot him.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-26-2016 08:41 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

No one should be surprised by this.
It's the hood, there are plenty of people there that hate on you for being even a little bit successful.

Lil boosie has a good perspective on situations like this. I'm not into his music but what he's saying makes sense.

Crabs in a barrel

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (08-26-2016 09:46 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I like his White Sox tattoo. King Yella supports his team.

Maybe it was a Cubs fan that tried to shoot him.

Aloha!

Funny you say this, about a decade ago there was a shooting at Dodger stadium. I forget whether it was a Dodger fan shooting a Giant fan, or the other way around, but basically a fan of one team didn't like a fan of another team. Granted, the Giants/Dodgers rivalry is one of the most viscous in sports, but still, a shooting?

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/sep/21/...-dodgers21