rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Killed at Martin County Home Where Man Found Eating Victim's Face

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Two-K...78492.html

Two Killed, Another Injured at Martin County Home Where Man Found Eating Victim's Face
Deputies were initially unsuccessful in getting Harrouff off of the victim with a stun gun and K-9 dog
A Florida State University student is accused of biting the face of a victim after a gruesome murder in Tequesta. (Published Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016)

A 19-year-old Florida State University student with no criminal record was found biting a dead man's face in South Florida on Monday at the scene of a deadly stabbing, authorities said.

Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told reporters that Austin Harrouff may have been on hallucinogenic drugs when he attacked Michelle Mishcon, 53, and John Stevens III, 59, at their Tequesta, Florida, home.

UpdatedLeyva Takes Silver in Parallel Bars, High Bar

Police pronounced Stevens dead at the scene, and later found Mishcon's body inside the couple's garage. She is the daughter of the former mayor of North Miami Beach.

Martin County Sheriff’s Office officials said a female deputy arrived and found Harrouff on top of Stevens attempting to eat his face.
College Student Accused of Killing Couple, Biting Man's Face Off in Tequesta
[MI] College Student Accused of Killing Couple, Biting Man's Face Off in Tequesta
Austin Harrouff, a 19-year-old Florida State University student is accused of killing 53-year-old Michelle Mishcon and 59-year-old John Stevens at a home in Tequesta in Martin County. (Published Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2016)

"When she got there she realized that the offender was actually biting the victim in the face and causing what turned out to be some substantial trauma to his face from bite marks," Sheriff William Snyder said.

Deputies were initially unsuccessful in getting Harrouff off of the victim with a stun gun and K-9 dog, officials said. Eventually, four deputies were able to pry him off and arrest him.

Do Michael Phelps' 28 Medals Weigh More Than His Baby?

Homeless Man Attacked, Has Face Eaten Along McArthur Causeway (May 2012)

A neighbor who initially came to the home to try and help was also stabbed by the suspect and taken to a nearby hospital for surgery. The neighbor, 47-year-old Jeff Fisher, is expected to survive.
Man Accused of Killing Couple, Biting Face in Martin County
[MI] Man Accused of Killing Couple, Biting Face in Martin County
Austin Harrouff, a 19-year-old Florida State University student is accused of killing 53-year-old Michelle Mishcon and 59-year-old John Stevens at a home in Tequesta in Martin County. He's also accused of stabbing Jeff Fisher, who stepped in to try to help the couple. (Published Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2016)

"He's recovering. He's got multiple stable wounds in the left side of his head and in his back," his father Steve Fisher said.

"I think he had a knife," Jeff Fisher told a 911 operator in a tape of the call released Tuesday. Breathing heavily and bleeding profusely, Fisher told the dispatcher the assailant had attacked a woman, who was lying motionless on the driveway, and then him when he tried to intervene. When asked if he knew the man, he replied, "I have no idea."

Transgender Inmate Suing State Over Name Change Found Dead

Harrouff was also taken to a hospital for treatment after the incident. Officials said he was in life-threatening condition and it's unknown if he'll survive.

Snyder told reporters that a motive is not yet known, but has not ruled out the influence of a drug such as flakka. Authorities are running tests for multiple substances, Snyder said.
Top News Photos of the Week
[NATL] Top News Photos of the Week
Joe Raedle/Getty Images

"We will be doing sampling of his blood to see if there was flakka or bath salts, which are known to cause what we call the excited delirium, and he did have some indications that we might be working with that," Snyder said.

Snyder added the couple did not know Harrouff and that the Florida State University student gave a false name when first arrested, slowing the investigation.

A Life Transformed: From Gang-Banger to Honors Student

Harrouff's attorney said he was working at home for the summer and taking college courses. She said he has no criminal history but couldn't comment if drug use spurred the attack.

"There are mental health issues that will have to be investigated here, we don't know if anything is going to show up on toxicology reports, there's a lot of unknowns and unanswered questions and things we may never know," attorney Michelle Suskauer said.
Day 11: Highlights From the Rio Olympics
[NATL] Day 11: Highlights From the Rio Olympics
AFP/Getty Images

The sheriff said Harrouff had joined his family for dinner at a restaurant a short distance away when he stormed off, apparently agitated about slow service. His parents were so worried by his behavior that they called police and some of his fraternity brothers in a futile attempt to find him before the attack.

About 45 minutes later, he apparently targeted the couple at random, the sheriff said.

Fugitive on America's Most Wanted List Arrested in Hialeah

"It's inexplicable," Snyder said. "One of the first things we try to do at a crime scene is try to understand the motive of the offender, because it is the motive of the offender that gets us going in the right direction. In this case, we can't establish a motive. It's 'I don't know.'"

A sophomore majoring in exercise science, Harrouff is muscular -- he wrestled and played football at Suncoast Community High School in nearby Riviera Beach. Football teammates said coaches wanted him to be more aggressive.

Watch: Reigning Gold Medalist Belly Flops, Eliminated in Semis

"The coaches would always try to get him mad and play angry, and he never had it in him. I didn't think he would hurt a fly," quarterback Matt Dame told The Palm Beach Post. Dame now plays at Columbia University.

Stevens owned a lawn service and the couple enjoyed boating, neighbors said.

UpdatedFamily Grieving After Man Killed, Boy Shot in Miami Gardens

"John and Michelle were the nicest people," neighbor Amy Lourie said. She said they would sit in the garage with the door open while watching television and wave and talk to passersby while their Labrador retriever played in the yard. She said they would drive around the neighborhood in their golf cart with the dog sitting with them.

"It was the cutest thing," Lourie said.

Epic Slo-mo of 2016's Olympic Track and Field Events

She said it isn't surprising Fisher would try to rescue them, saying he and the couple were close friends.

Doctor Wade Harrouff, a dentist, declined to comment about his son's arrest.

Democrats Seek Repeal of Ban on Federal Funding of Abortion

Published at 12:36 AM EDT on Aug 17, 2016
Copyright Associated Press / NBC 6 South Florida

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

For the OP:

Quote:Roosh Wrote:

[If you want to share a news link... ]

Please either further describe the link or include a paragraph or two snippet so we know what it's about, especially since it may not be clear from your headline.

I do like the news threads, but the way some of the links are being shared it feels more like Twitter than a discussion forum. Doing more than just pasting a link will probably also help encourage more people to type out a reply.

Source: thread-11327.html

I'm just saying...

...if I see some guy chomping down on another dude's head then I'm calling zombie apocalypse rules.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I've never heard of Martin County before, but from the words "eating victim's face" I logically deduced that it must be in Florida. Go me!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Fucking Florida again, never ceases to amaze me.

Something has to be in the water over there.

Quote: (08-17-2016 10:48 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I've never heard of Martin County before, but from the words "eating victim's face" I logically deduced that it must be in Florida. Go me!

Check out the front page of the Daily Mail a few days in a row, and you will see that China is rapidly closing in on Florida from behind in the whacked out shit category.

Soon it will be like this:

[Image: lebronblock2.gif?w=650]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (08-17-2016 10:52 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I have lived in South Florida for the past 14 years or so.

One of the big reasons for all the insanity here is that marginal people tend to migrate here because of the weather. Marginal includes those with addiction issues, mental health issues, financial issues, etc.

Mix in drugs and booze and possibly fast money and the result is a seriously fucked up local culture, especially towards the beach areas. This is why I recently moved inland a few miles, to avoid that insanity.

Quote: (08-18-2016 08:29 AM)Private Man Wrote:  

One of the big reasons for all the insanity here is that marginal people tend to migrate here because of the weather. Marginal includes those with addiction issues, mental health issues, financial issues, etc.

Mix in drugs and booze and possibly fast money and the result is a seriously fucked up local culture, especially towards the beach areas. This is why I recently moved inland a few miles, to avoid that insanity.

+1

Parts of Florida are highly transient in nature. People flock here as they've done for generations to flee to cold weather of the north. Factor in the relatively low cost of living, service-oriented economy (esp. hospitality trade), availability of prescription drugs, lack of state income tax, generally lax regulatory oversight (i.e., no vehicle inspections/smogging), wide open swaths of rural land, and a lack of a regional 'Floridian' identity and its no wonder why this state is how it is.

Lived here all but the first six months of my life and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

This is why when asked about survival locations I often suggest areas above the snow line, or at least damn close.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Thanks for the new sig.

...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (08-18-2016 08:29 AM)Private Man Wrote:  

+1

Parts of Florida are highly transient in nature. People flock here as they've done for generations to flee to cold weather of the north. Factor in the relatively low cost of living, service-oriented economy (esp. hospitality trade), availability of prescription drugs, lack of state income tax, generally lax regulatory oversight (i.e., no vehicle inspections/smogging), wide open swaths of rural land, and a lack of a regional 'Floridian' identity and its no wonder why this state is how it is.

Lived here all but the first six months of my life and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

[Image: potd.gif]