rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Karaoke Game Datasheet (differences between EE and SEA)

Introduction:
This thread by Rocha has reminded me of a part Karaoke singing plays in my seduction process. I would like to share few thoughts on it.

When I was a kid I went to singing lessons for few years and I generally sing or whistle throughout my life (sometimes it annoys people) and there is always some music playing in my head (I hear voices). Long story short, I like to sing. It is easy and it is fun.
IMPORTANT: You don't have to be amazing to master Karaoke game although it helps. What is important is your ability to perform and have fun. But if you can both perform well and sing well, girls love it.

Why Karaoke:
It is no secret that girls like listening to guys sing. Well you don't have to be a Justin Beaver to use that in your advantage.

There are also other reasons to do it.
If you are shy, but have an ability to sing, when you start performing your whole behavior changes. From being an observer you become an entertainer. Approaching a table of 10 girls on a girls night out is not a challenge after you just sang a song and girls have clapped and cheered. That is one of the things that got me started and helped me a lot on initial stages of my game.
I guess this applies to any kind of performing, same as Mystery performing his magic tricks.
Even if you are not good, stepping on the stage or just standing up to perform will constantly get you out of your comfort zone and improve your confidence gradually.

If you go to Karaoke you might at times be intimidated by amazing performances and be too shy to start singing. Don't be discouraged. After spending some time in Karaoke venues you will notice that some of the regulars just have one or two songs they are good at and keep singing them over and over.
You have to know most seasoned Karaoke singers have their repertoire. Start singing, as you do it more often your list of songs will grow, your ability to perform will improve.

How to improve, grow and become a seasoned Karaoke singer:
If you are new to this do following. Before going to a Karaoke night out think of couple of songs that you think match your voice. Think of songs you like to hum. Find them on youtube and listen to them 2 or 3 times. Make a note in your smartphone and put these songs in. Go to Karaoke, sing them. Keep the ones you think have a potential, remove others that that sucked or did not match your voice.
Some songs might be amazing but you will not get a reaction out of girls, get rid of them too. As you go through your life observe the music you like and the songs you might actually be able to perform, save them in your list and try them out next time in Karaoke, same scheme, listen for few times first only then perform. Some of the best ideas you will get from people singing in Karaoke as you'll see a response of the crowd.

Eventually you will build up a list of 5-10 songs that you are amazingly good at that you will know brings you reaction from girls and makes you feel like a pop star [Image: biggrin.gif]

Panty wetter and leg spreader songs:
I normally start with a warm up song, something calm and easy to warm up my voice, my current song is "Girl from Ipanema by Frank Sinatra". Then I move on to some songs that will get you applauses "Hozier - Take me to church", "Michael Buble - Feeling good" are my best ones. Followed by "hurts - wonderfull life" and "Lionel Richie - Hello". I also have a list of songs in Russian for those who are Russian speakers PM me I don't mind sharing.
2-3 songs in you can gauge reaction, this it a good time to approach. Was there a girl you like that gave you her undivided attention and cheered the most, go for her. Or approach the whole tables. You made girls feel good, you are now their friend.
Just ask girls opinions, complement their singing and tell that one girl you fancy the most that the next song is for her. But mostly regular nightgame applies.

Karaoke game in EE:
In most of Eastern Europe, you will find karaoke action of some sort. But in Russia or in Ukraine it is a part of lifestyle, a karaoke virus. While nightlife is nearly dead during working week there will always be some sort of Karaoke activities nearly every day of the week.
I got the best ratios ever in Karaoke venues. At times you can be one guy on 10 girls. Girls love karaoke more than guys, use it and abuse it. Girls nights out and bachelorette parties shall be your bread and butter.
Don't be outcome dependent. Your success will heavily rely on factors that you can not influence. Whether some girl is having a birthday today or planning a girls night out does not depend on you.
In 2015 I was spending my summer in Russia. Every night I would go out to a karaoke venue and eat my dinner. While there were no people I would practice some new songs eat my dinner and drink tea. On good nights few tables around me would start to fill up with girls, then I would order a glass of wine and start performing the songs I am good at, leaving the best ones for later. As girls get tipsy I would normally start to entertain the crowd while singing, making girls start dancing, joining their table. Trust me it is easy when you are in performance mode and feel that your performing is appreciated. Then I would choose a target, and normal game applies. But you will face 0 cockblocking.

Karaoke game in SEA:
The biggest difference is the setup of clubs. In SEA there almost no open stage karaoke clubs. Family karaoke does not allow you to get any leads but these are amazing for karaoke dates, as you get your private room. Alcohol and singing in a private setting is a very good combination. I have nearly banged chicks in private Karaoke rooms before, it is too bad most of the times doors have small windows [Image: biggrin.gif]

Use of built skill set in other areas of life:
Karaoke might not seem as a serious matter. But being able to perform in front of drunken crowd of 20 will drastically improve your ability to face the crowd in any other social setting. Be it work meeting, giving a speach or a powerpoint presentation [Image: smile.gif]
Singing songs in Karaoke will make you better at singing any other way. If you decide to learn an instrument and sing, it will be easier.
If you think you are good, make someone record a video of you and use it on social media as one of your values and talents. If you are good, girls will film you anyway to brag to friends, just get the material off them.

Moving from karaoke game to karaoke dates:
Gradually as my game improved I have stop relying on Karaoke game for getting leads and started to use it mostly on a closing date. If I manage to get a girl to Karaoke on a 2nd date chances are I am going to bang her. 1 bottle of wine + 2 to 3 romantic songs = sexual intercourse.

Drawbacks:
As I have mentioned prior, you heavily rely on factors outside your influence, once you sit down for some food you are not flexible. Will the girls come or will they not. These days I prefer daygame for getting my leads. But nothing really stops from doing both. If you are eating a dinner out you might as well eat it at a Karaoke venue.
Another drawback is people who sing bad. At times really bad. It physically hurts me, but that's a price you pay.

Overview:
To this day the hottest girl I have ever banged (turned out to be a 5 bang mini-relationship) was from Karaoke game. 2 girls were sitting opposite my table and eye raping me while I performed few songs. Then I approached the table and before I opened my mouth they started the conversation by complementing my singing.
Girls aside. Few of my greatest nights out were in Karaoke clubs in Ukraine. When you have fun, and it seems like every person singing is some kind of professional singer, and they choose songs you like, and the girls around are pretty and friendly. It happened rarely but it does happen.

Good luck with your Karaoke Game

P.S. My karaoke experiences are limited to Ukraine, Russia, Baltic states, Poland, Philippines, Indonesia and one karaoke night out in Halifax Canada. So for those of you who tried is somewhere else, chime in.

Interesting.

I have taken singing lessons for a few years. Had nothing to do with gaming girls while doing Karaoke though. I had some musical ability and just wanted to learn to sing. Unfortunately singing lessons are fucking expensive, expect to pay at least 50 dollars an hour in US or Canada.

Anyone can learn how to sing if they do vocal exercises, practice and learn to breathe. Less than 1% of the population is physically incapable.

How good a singer will you become? Let's use an analogy. Weightlifting.

Ever met a dude that was just built? He never worked out a day in his life but was genetically gifted and just naturally muscular. Similarly, most guys need to work out to get any kind of definition going.

Some people have great natural voices and they never took lessons. Some people have average or bad voices but took lessons and can now sing at a similar level as the naturals.

However, nothing beats a natural who also takes lessons. Just like nobody with terrible DNA can match a bodybuilder with amazing DNA. But anyone can get "defined"so to speak.

Quote: (08-15-2016 05:21 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

How good a singer will you become?

Lets take a random scale with 5 steps:
1 "terrible"
2 "bad"
3 "OK"
4 "good"
5 "very good"

I would define my singing ability as 4 "good" if I sing a song I like for a first time. But after listening to it few times and giving it a try for few times in karaoke if a song matches my voice I can get to that 5 "very good" level.

So I believe it goes with every level. If you are "bad" and you practice for few days you might actually make it sound "OK" in a Karaoke. But if you keep doing karaoke thing with taking free singing lessons from guys on youtube, I believe you can move at least 2 points up.

Also in good Karaokes they use some voice filters which make everyone sound a bit better.

Another thing you can do is join the choir get some lessons and game some girls and/or start learning an instrument, which will improve your musical pitch after a while.

I would not say having some sort of musical ability is crucial for getting pussy, but it can be that nice addition to the whole package once you are striving for the top quality girls.

But singing is not the only way you get points, the way you perform, have fun and enjoy the process plays a big role. Personally that is the part I need to work on the most...

You must have pretty good range and a powerful voice if you're confident singing "Take me to church". The older I get, the fewer notes I can sing full voiced before resorting to falsetto and I've noticed that in this song as well.

Interesting that much of this datasheet was your take on Eastern European karaoke bars... Never been to that area of the world but always told myself I'd learn a Viktor Tsoi song or two phonetically before hitting it up as I'm ethnic Korean. Will be sure to follow up on some of these tips.

Vin - great write up as usual.

I think we also need to make a distinction between the karaoke in many places in Asia and in Eastern Europe.

In Asia many karaoke places but not all it is known as "KTV" for P4P usually for business guys.

Admittedly I only went to karaoke in Ukraine a few times but a great idea for the Monday - Thursday nights.

Quote: (08-15-2016 06:52 PM)booshala Wrote:  

You must have pretty good range and a powerful voice if you're confident singing "Take me to church". The older I get, the fewer notes I can sing full voiced before resorting to falsetto and I've noticed that in this song as well.

Interesting that much of this datasheet was your take on Eastern European karaoke bars... Never been to that area of the world but always told myself I'd learn a Viktor Tsoi song or two phonetically before hitting it up as I'm ethnic Korean. Will be sure to follow up on some of these tips.

I have to do -2 tones to sing "take me to church", so I am far from perfect, but it gets the job done.

I would not be far from truth if I say half of nightlife in Kiev and Odessa (except summer) consists of Karaoke. Karaoke is combined with nightclubs, bars and restaurants. There is a pretty similar situation in Russia at least in 2nd tier cities. (another proof that these people are the same).

I don't really know if it translates but in Russia and Ukraine and probably Belarus there is a culture of "Застольная песня" zastol'naya pesnya. Literally to be translated songs you sing while seated by the dining table.
So karaoke just fell in nicely within an already established culture of eating and singing.

Having one of my bangs singing this song to me, was one of my best Ukrainian experiences. Almost as good as homemade борщ.

Beautiful song for a lady to sing, IOWA - "Одно и то же".

While Karaoke is good nothing beats dancing for game. So between taking singing lessons at $50/hr or dancing, dancing is the way to go, especially if it's Latin Dancing. We all have friends who go to EE and clean-up tremendously because they are the only one's in a club who can dance Salsa well.

Quote: (08-15-2016 08:15 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

While Karaoke is good nothing beats dancing for game. So between taking singing lessons at $50/hr or dancing, dancing is the way to go, especially if it's Latin Dancing. We all have friends who go to EE and clean-up tremendously because they are the only one's in a club who can dance Salsa well.

Haha this is why I dance salsa! Should I write a datasheet about salsa in FSU? [Image: biggrin.gif]

I think being beta in my pre-game days is the best thing that ever happened to me. I avoided direct approach, that lead me to improving myself in such ways as karaoke and salsa.

@Rocha: IOWA Улыбайся (just smile) is a great song.

Just remembered another nice use for Karaoke. I used to do a Karaoke screening for a girls that I was considering on dating.
If you sing well girls behavior can tell you much. If she is supportive, cheering and proud that you are her man, she is good. If she is competitive and angry at you for singing better than her, she is no good.

Here I have found some photos from my good old days in Krasnodar.

[Image: attachment.jpg33135]   

[Image: attachment.jpg33134]   

If you wonder about the ratio, both of these times I am the only guy in the club, not including the waiters.

Big shoutout to Vinny for this thread.

Today, I went out on a Karaoke date, made out with my girl, finger banged her but got alot of LMR so did not bang her in the singing room.

Were it not for this thread, I wouldn't have thought of using the singing room as a potential bang venue.

I picked a room which had a layout where you couldn't see in through the window because of the partition. Massaged my girl halfway through careless whispers leaned in, made out with her and started escalating.

I think, in some respects, escalating on a karaoke date is much easier than trying to get a girl to go to a love hotel wth you. If you do not have the best logistics, Karaoke dates are the way to go.

Quote: (08-15-2016 06:20 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

But singing is not the only way you get points, the way you perform, have fun and enjoy the process plays a big role. Personally that is the part I need to work on the most...

Great sheet Vinny. What you said here reminds of a time in K-town (nyc). This guy did "Smells like Teen Spirit", but he did it in a comic way where he was spastic, jumping around uncontrollably, totally out of control, but he still sounded good.

His comic take on it had me and everyone else laughing our asses off.

Your thread caught my eye since I've gotten into karaoke, and I have a lot of fun doing it. However, I'd really like to improve my singing and the quality of my voice overall. Most of it's fine tuning and practice, but I'd like to know about how you've developed your voice. If you took lessons, maybe you were in choir for awhile, picked up an instrument, or anything that helped you along the way.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Quote: (09-24-2016 12:10 AM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

Your thread caught my eye since I've gotten into karaoke, and I have a lot of fun doing it. However, I'd really like to improve my singing and the quality of my voice overall. Most of it's fine tuning and practice, but I'd like to know about how you've developed your voice. If you took lessons, maybe you were in choir for awhile, picked up an instrument, or anything that helped you along the way.

I was taking vocal lessons when I was a kid, but quit when my voice started changing in puberty. Started playing guitar when I was 17. Stopped playing after 2-3 years. But I am still able to pick it up and play and sing 2-3 songs.

In my opinion what makes me sing better is following. Choose a song you like that suits your voice. Listen to it on repeat more than 5 time. Sing it in the Karaoke the same night. There you go another song in your repertoire.