rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexover

Sexover

Hangover from Sex .

I am writing this sat at Valencia airport . Looking back at the past 45 days my trip started with an insane thirst for poosay and notch count .

2 weeks into my trip I was just about done scouting all the different venues , detecting the vibe and adjusting my game accordingly . By this time I was incredibly frustrated at the lack of action but i'd just about cracked the code (look Valencia Datasheet by Napoleon ) .

On the 16th day I got a shag with a Italian/Romanian bird in the Toilet of a afterparty nightclub (Mogambo Club ) . This followed by a month full of debauchery where I was getting laid everyday sometimes twice .

I picked up a Turkish girl on the Town square who asked me on our second date "Will you be my boyfriend till August 15th?" . She was insanely hot and I agreed in a half joking flirting way . She's been incredibly nice to me ever since , cooked for me , devoted herself to my cause , worked around my schedule and took taxi to come over to my apartment at midnight just for shags . In return she just wanted us to hang at the beach one time which due to my work schedule and other birds I was seeing I couldn't find time for . Our last meeting was incredibly hard and while I felt something deeper for her I think she felt it more and I was safe deep inside in my knowledge that it was a fleeting feeling for me which will pass the moment I am on to another crazy location gaming the next exotic hottie .

I met a spanish girl from tinder who is full of piercings but no tattoos . Incredibly adventurous in bed to the point she'd toss my salad while giving me a handjob (without asking) . She also showed me around the neighbourhood , took me to cheap cool local bars where 4 pints of beer costs 5 euros and 1 euro Tapas . We ate good , had fun , did festivals together and spent a lot of time on my massive balcony drinking cocktails doing joints . She is well travelled having lived in Japan 1 yr and Austria 1 yr and she wants to visit me in other locations which would be lovely other than the fact that I would probably be too busy "living in the moment" to ask her to join me . Also she is under the impression that I am still in Valencia as I didn't have the face to admit I lied to her about the duration of my stay on tinder to game easier . The last day before leaving she was telling me about her plans to take me to some deserted beaches in her car and cook me food and I was a lot tempted about coming clean but just didn't want to spoil the moment .

There were a good few tourists I hooked up with and a nymphomaniac Danish milf who live in a nearby town (benidorm) . My cock was working overtime and it has been an intense month .

Looking back I don't think I am happy or content . I am 27 and most of my friends who used to be the "dudes" are married or settled with their girlfriends with jobs and mortgages . I don't even share my stories with them as it would make them feel even less adequate . I am living their dream life but am I living my own ?

If there is no one to high five with maybe the fun of notch count doesn't exist anymore . This forum obviously helps bring perspective however is gaming just a young mans thing ? How long can you be proud of gaming success or be content ? I understand for some late bloomers the feeling of conquering poosay might be very fresh and exciting and but if you have had over 5-10 years of constant success with the ladies does the hunger remain the same ?

Even if I bang a Kate Upton or Cara Delevigne it will just be a story that I tell myself that will just be a fading memory in my mind . I tried to make more meaningful interactions during this trip by hanging out with the Turkish and the Spanish and enjoy moments on a deeper level but that just brings melancholy and nostalgia upon leaving that I could do without .

Sexover

Have you read this : http://www.returnofkings.com/92858/can-t...with-women ?

My thought on the matter :
-1st of all, any excess (girls or else) is bad. It's too much and you get accustomed to that thing and as a result its value drops. Remember the first girls you successfully seduced and banged? Seems it was christmas. And now? You do fulfill some primal need but afterwards it feels a bit meaningless
-When you start gaming, it's okay to focus almost exclusively on girls. But after a while and some success, it's time to focus on the real WHOLE Game that is living life to the fullest!
-As Barney Stinson said "No night is legendary if no friend is there to see it". It's exaggerated for the purpose of the show but there is some truth to be found there. When you go out alone (even more travel solo), it's way less for the fun and way more for your mission : breaking down the women code. Even though it's great to learn independance and be able to do anything by yourself, you still need to relax with friends often.

So my advice :
-Look for really high quality and connection with the girls. It's not a loss if the girl hasn't got it and you let it drop. On the contrary it makes you selective and brig back some value in girls
-It's time to focus on the rest of yout life! Workout, business project, various skills, money investment, etc.
-Allow yourself some relaxed night with friends or just to interact with people (females AND males) without necessarly seducing.

That's it bro. In a nutshell, there's nothing to fear, IMO it's just that you mature and get closer to the point where you have fulfilled your need of only excitment with girls, time to focus on more important matters!

If I'm telling you all that it's because part of me is entering that phase too. I slept some time ago with the most gorgeous women I had ever been with, but after I felt moderately excited. There was no connection, just pure Game. Sure I get high five from my wing and can walk proud, but I'm finding all that a bit empty. So now I work more on my lifestyle, sarge less (still do a bit and plan to travel bang) and focus a bit on spreading the red pill.

Hope it helps, take care bro!

Make men great again!