rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sam Hyde's new Adult Swim show giving out subtle red pills

The main segment of this second episode of Sam Hyde's new Adult Swim show World Peace is called The Wall Show.

Starts out with a couple of picked-off-the-street 29-year-old women running into walls. Proceeds to a dating-game style talk show and quickly drops all pretense as Hyde and his co-hosts/comedian crew rip into one of the chicks about her hamsterism. Give it a watch.

Saw that on Heartiste. Simultaneously hilarious and disturbing. I also haven't laughed so much in a while.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The "Jews Rock" commercial cracked me up too [Image: lol.gif]

I wouldn't even call that "subtle." They are quite overtly pointing out how absurd it is that women, especially ones that have "hit the wall" all think they are entitled to the best while they offer pretty much nothing, and just lie and bullshit to themselves and everyone else.

The last scene reminds me a lot of myself. Every once in a while I explode with violent rage to myself and get pissed off and damage inanimate objects. I only do this when I'm alone and it's very seldom, but sometimes small stresses and frustrations over time build up enough to where I release it in the form of poorly directed rage.

Also this new wave of absurd comedy is ... absurd. It's kinda funny sometimes but a lot of times it's just weird.

I like the main segment but I think any of us with an office/corporate job can relate to the last segment. The caffeine, the supplemented nutrition, the stress, ultimately not being in our natural environment....Let's start a fight club

That was pretty trippy - very much in the vein of a lot of Adult Swim shows. I wonder how many people watching this video actually are aware of the "hitting the wall" phrase and what it means and that having the clips of the women literally run into walls wasn't something random put it for the sake of being random.

Quote: (08-14-2016 10:43 AM)Eirykr Wrote:  

The main segment of this second episode of Sam Hyde's new Adult Swim show World Peace is called The Wall Show.

Starts out with a couple of picked-off-the-street 29-year-old women running into walls. Proceeds to a dating-game style talk show and quickly drops all pretense as Hyde and his co-hosts/comedian crew rip into one of the chicks about her hamsterism. Give it a watch.

Same Hyde is better off making The Wall Show its own dedicated show. I don't mind paying the price of a Little Caesars cheese pizza per episode. He might even be able to make it a dedicated YouTube On Demand show, should he opt to cash in on it.

I thought Sam Hyde was just a meme boogeyman that Internet Aristocrat/Mister Metokur just sarcastically joked about out all the time with his Hyde sightings on twitter....

Guess ill have to check this out.

Quote: (08-14-2016 08:38 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

I thought Sam Hyde was just a meme boogeyman that Internet Aristocrat/Mister Metokur just sarcastically joked about out all the time with his Hyde sightings on twitter....

Guess ill have to check this out.

Yeah, Sam was just in Milwaukee, got carjacked. It was reported on Drudge Report via Infowars.

[Image: CpzSiDCVIAEorlD.jpg]

https://twitter.com/racistgoku/status/76...4537577473

http://www.infowars.com/video-black-live...eat-downs/

EDIT: looks like they took him out of the Infowars report.

I've been watching more of Sam's work. His standup is brutal.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Quote: (08-14-2016 11:08 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

I thought it was bland and nonsensical. Can someone explain that skit to me?

New one, you can read the guys lips at the end in the credits saying vote for Trump.

I've been following these guys for a while, heres a couple more, their youtube channel is full of redpill gold.

Quote: (08-20-2016 05:58 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

It was originally "Jews Rule!" but got changed.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Quote: (08-14-2016 01:24 PM)Darius2times Wrote:  

Let's start a fight club
Don't you remember the first rule?

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote: (08-20-2016 05:58 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

The joke is that Jews control the media and condition us through advertisements, etc. Hence the commercial is literally "Jews Rock".

Bravo Sam, I've been following their shit for years. Chatted to him a bit on facebook before I deleted it, we were into the same car scene.

It's hard to get a laugh out of me now, which is a shame, but these guys have me in fits.

Can't wait till this scene airs in full:

EP04:

These two videos are 5 years old. Sam is real as fuck. He understands the bullshit happening now.

When Trump is elected these videos will be on morning television.

Quote: (08-25-2016 05:07 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

EP04:

Episodes 1 and 3 were a bit shit, but that was really good!

Weird and uncomfortable, but with actual jokes and a meaning behind the sketches - the Mystery inspired PUA section was hilarious, as was the single mother bit.

"Your secret name, which we we will never call you, will be... DAVID DUKE"
[Image: laugh3.gif]

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

"And your secret name will be.... Moon Man"

THAT ABSOLUTE MADMAN SAM HYDE DID IT AGAIN!

you have to go DEEP to know MoonMan

He posted this video yesterday of an interview he did with a Buzzfeed writer. Hilarious.

Is that Moonman KKK shit meant to be ironic? Surely, they're trolling...

Quote: (08-25-2016 08:08 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

He posted this video yesterday of an interview he did with a Buzzfeed writer. Hilarious.

That was epic, at the end he shit all over that limp wristed faggots life. And as you'd expect, dropped on the same day as Hilldogs speech, here is the buzzfeed article lumping him in with the Alt Right boogyman https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein....ce8qK97DL

Quote: (08-25-2016 11:14 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2016 08:08 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

That was epic, at the end he shit all over that limp wristed faggots life. And as you'd expect, dropped on the same day as Hilldogs speech, here is the buzzfeed article lumping him in with the Alt Right boogyman https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein....ce8qK97DL

"Sam, let me ask you a question" - What a pathetic interviewing style.

Just like Shrekli here, he absolutely brutalises the hapless 'journalist' by fucking with him while pretending to be earnest.

"How am I supposed to have any respect for you when you're being such a pussy right now?"

"You will be blogging and tweeting until you are dead, and NOBODY will care"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Everything he says about the assistant is probably a lie, but the point is that the media is so desperate for quotes they can build an article around, they have to take everything at face value otherwise they have nothing to say.

And in this case, as always, the article has nothing to it except for insinuations and laboured quoting.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold