rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommendations to save my dick (from luciferian control)

So something occurred to me today... I'm surrounded by the occult. Someone I know just made a reference to doing rituals in his backyard the other day, and another guy made a reference, accidental or not, to supporting satan and doing wiccian chants by use of music, and how everyone was "cool with it". I realized I have been strolling into a few shops on a regular basis with black and white checkerboard themes placed all over. I'm not touting this as a terrible string of coincidences, but every girl here is a major slut, hard to game(unless you're Robert Redford), and not surprisingly, feminism is rather strong here.

Basically I am stuck with a cheating this, who if I'm lucky, puts out once a month:

[Image: friedgreen.png]

and want to achieve this, every night, ASAP:

[Image: post-18800-Lauren-Holly-bikini-gif-SWyX.gif]

Life... Could... Be... Awesome.......

I am just now realizing how grid locked I am by this unloving satanic control system, that guarantees feminist cock blocking and pussy withholding while simultaneously depraving me of the future I want along with my life goals and dreams, unless I completely submit financially and emotionally to "their game". While I'm safe, which is certainly good, I can't get laid to save my life and no beautiful 8s/9s/10s want to touch my weewee. I need to turn this around.

Anyone know of any cheat codes, places to move, or super model unicorns that could make this possible for a cuck like me? I am terrible at game, bars, and going out in general, and daygame is driving me mad with all the acting I have to do to establish any kind of smv. Every girl I can pull who is at least a 7/8 already has a "serious" boyfriend and I don't want to be "that guy", even though that's the only thing I seem to be able to do reliably. To be honest, I really don't want to have to act, would like to be my lame ass beta self, and would settle for a gorgeous dumb and hot clinger as long as I got all the head I wanted and had control of my future again. But that seems to be impossible to find in general, and especially around here.

What would you do? What would you recommend? Where would you try to move to? If you made limited money every month, what would your plan of action be?

I had a setup a long time ago involving "unconditional love" from a gorgeous blonde who hit the wall and wanted to settle down with me(and to her credit never cheated till I dumped her), but unfortunately I am no longer young or good looking enough to pull a card like that again, and I dumped her before I realized how green the grass was and how I could of totally used her to my advantage for years to come. Oh well...

Not as clever as Israel travel troll a few months back.

Drier than badly cooked turkey.

3/10

Dude just save some money and move.

Most entertaining thing Ive ever found in the deep forum though.

So break up with her, save some money, and move to a town with more chicks.

I used to live in basically a factory town and the only available women out there were warpigs and the very very odd hot chick who would get swarmed with dicks the minute she went out.

Now I am in a town with several colleges and the ratios are far more favorable. Save up money and move, you have the Internet, you should be able to figure out where the women are.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

"So something occurred to me today... I'm surrounded by the occult. Someone I know just made a reference to doing rituals in his backyard the other day, and another guy made a reference, accidental or not, to supporting satan and doing wiccian chants by use of music, and how everyone was "cool with it". I realized I have been strolling into a few shops on a regular basis with black and white checkerboard themes placed all over. I'm not touting this as a terrible string of coincidences, but every girl here is a major slut, hard to game(unless you're Robert Redford), and not surprisingly, feminism is rather strong here."

Written by a feminist and an old one at that. Here's how we know:

1). Reference to Wicca. No man, ever, thinks about anything "Wiccan."

2). Mention of Robert Redford. The guy was a star a long, long time ago. Only someone over 50 would reference him as a sex symbol. Women today are either into Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum.

Next time you troll, try to remember it's 2016, not 1976. Surprised you didn't mention Burt Reynolds too.

Quote: (08-13-2016 01:32 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"So something occurred to me today... I'm surrounded by the occult. Someone I know just made a reference to doing rituals in his backyard the other day, and another guy made a reference, accidental or not, to supporting satan and doing wiccian chants by use of music, and how everyone was "cool with it". I realized I have been strolling into a few shops on a regular basis with black and white checkerboard themes placed all over. I'm not touting this as a terrible string of coincidences, but every girl here is a major slut, hard to game(unless you're Robert Redford), and not surprisingly, feminism is rather strong here."

Written by a feminist and an old one at that. Here's how we know:

1). Reference to Wicca. No man, ever, thinks about anything "Wiccan."

2). Mention of Robert Redford. The guy was a star a long, long time ago. Only someone over 50 would reference him as a sex symbol. Women today are either into Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum.

Next time you troll, try to remember it's 2016, not 1976. Surprised you didn't mention Burt Reynolds too.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

[Image: highfive.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine