rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nippon Kaigi- Japan looks to revert to imperialism

In the coming weeks the "secret society" Nippon Kaigi is looking to take most of the control of the Diet this weekend.

For a long time it seems that the Nippon Kaigi have been under the radar, even though its membership include some of the most powerful politicians and business men in the country. But in the past years they have come above board.

The black vans rolling around Japan, Uyoku dantai, pumping out right wing propaganda have been mostly laughed at by most Japanese. They are tolerated, but largely ignored. But I think more people are going to have to face the reality of Japans future in the coming weeks, and like this current American revolution, Japan is looking at its future in Asia for the first time since the bubble bursting. Perhaps someone can weigh in on whether the two are connected or not.

The Japanese have always been an inward culture. Their curiosity of the outside world is only taken from the perspective of a Japanese person looking in at that culture, never from the perspective of that culture. This is important because it allows the country to make decisions quickly, as the powerful make decisions on what is good for Japan first, and this resonates with all Japanese.

I am not sure what this means for Japan. I have a lot of friends and family there, many who are foreigners. Hedging my families future, I acquired a Japanese passport for my son thinking that if one place became fed up with the lunacy of the west, it would be Japan. I say this because in a strange way I have always considered Japan almost western. But if things escalate under globalism, what could this mean for myself? Canada and Japan seem like safe bets, but sometimes Canada seems like it has gone full retard.

Now it appears that doors might be closing tighter. Many Japanese love Trump, and I think that his ideas of Make America Great are resonating with the Japanese. They want to be in control of their country, to Make Japan Great Again. All around are the signs of a generation giving up. In Japan, who never gives up, this attitude is intolerable. These kids giving up are the children of the men who created the economic miracle of Japan in the 70's to the 90's. I can't imagine what these fathers feel.

Japan is one of the most unique places on the planet, so it will be interesting to see how they take this on in the coming years.

Interesting analysis Laner. Do you think the Japanese are becoming disenchanted with the American culture that they adopted following WWII? Maybe they're thinking, hey, auto-manufacturing was a good idea, but feminism... not so much.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Quote: (08-12-2016 01:14 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Interesting analysis Laner. Do you think the Japanese are becoming disenchanted with the American culture that they adopted following WWII? Maybe they're thinking, hey, auto-manufacturing was a good idea, but feminism... not so much.

If you look at what they want to change, feminism is a huge part of it. Teachers especially have been getting very vocal and trying to take over education. I think their union might get a good smackdown soon, as they have been trying to subtly push a western feminist agenda.

Japan has always had a special type of equality. Men in particular are vocally against feminism, but so are many women. Most would rather die than put in the hours and bullshit of the salaryman life. But they are free to run any business they want, and get full support of the group when they do.

It's been building for a while, and they need to do it. Eventually certain individuals in the head-knodding society that is Japan, rise to a position where there's nobody they need to nod their head at any more. Then they get to think and act freely. The logical conclusion they've come to is that there is something fundamentally, viscerally fucked about their nation, and that restoring certain aspects of prior Japanese societies will remedy that.

I'm inclined to agree. There's some validity to having a shogun or emperor say "fucking breed you spastics, or else I'll send you to the salt mine" to keep people adhering to basic social necessities. Unfortunately this tends to go hand in hand with warmongering -- shogun wants those babies so he can march then to their death to expand his territory.

It'd be nice if we could just sit in that sweet spot between "don't kill yourself" and "don't kill others", but life, as evidenced by the history books, doesn't seem to be like that. Fucking sucks.

Quote: (08-12-2016 01:28 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

The logical conclusion they've come to is that there is something fundamentally, viscerally fucked about their nation, and that restoring certain aspects of prior Japanese societies will remedy that.

English Canada would do well to follow suit. We need to remember our Scottish roots and revive masculine Scottish culture. We should draft Gavin McInnes to run for Prime Minister. Or Cerno would be even better, but McInnes is a Canadian citizen.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Off topic, but once I asked people to give me their thoughts on Japan and Laner gave me excellent, profound insight on intricacies and idiosyncrasies of the country, will rep now [Image: wink.gif]

On topic: As Phoenix said, this strikes me as their way of problem solving but as we can see there doesn't seem to be a balance in the middle. It is true that it is hard for moderate solutions to solve extreme problems but let's hope the changes are mostly positive and only slightly negative.

Japan is one of the countries where I'd consider living long term, for sheer love of the culture. The economic conditions are already not so amazing and the job market is very stale, this seems to be another nail in the coffin. While I'm not sure this would represent hostility towards foreigners, it does seem to close a few doors...

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

As an outsider, if Japan reverted to imperialism that would be really interesting. I wonder if they would lock down their borders and become a secretive nation like China used to be. I think it would be a good move

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I have no idea about Japanese politics, but this seems to be a necessary move in purely pragmatic terms, when Japan see a weak US, a growing Chinese power and North Korea also posing a threat. They don't want to be disarmed in such a scenario.

The good question is how this will affect foreigners in Japan, will it lead to more strict visa regulations, anti-foreigner sentiment?

Here are their objectives:

1. Fostering a sense of Japanese unity and social stability, based around the Imperial Household and shared history, culture and traditions of the Japanese people.
  2. Restoring national defense rights, rectifying the unbalance of rights and obligations, strengthening the emphasis on the family system, and loosening the separation of religion and state.
  3. Addressing the loss of public interest in politics and government by taking a more aggressive stance in historical debates and crisis management.
  4. Addressing various problems arising in the Japanese educational system (bullying, prostitution, etc.) by instituting respect for the national flag and anthem, respect for national history, culture and traditions (in the process abandoning "gender-free" education and critical views of Japanese history).
  5. Strengthening Japanese defense power in order to counterbalance China, North Korea and other hostile powers, and remembering Japan's war dead.
  6. Building friendly relations with foreign countries through social and cultural exchange programs.

When it comes to outright dislike of foreigners, I think that is more directed to their asian rivals. How much of that hate is directed to whitey american and europeans (Perhaps the millitary base issues weighs in for americans)? I haven't been to Japan so I can't comment but I've met plenty japanese people and gamed girls and most did not display any sort of behaviour. Sure, it's Asia, but I doubt they'll go kill whitey all of a sudden... And other minorities are too minute in Japan to be a nuisance.

Quote: (08-12-2016 02:23 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I have no idea about Japanese politics, but this seems to be a necessary move in purely pragmatic terms, when Japan see a weak US, a growing Chinese power and North Korea also posing a threat. They don't want to be disarmed in such a scenario.

The good question is how this will affect foreigners in Japan, will it lead to more strict visa regulations, anti-foreigner sentiment?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

But here is another question to all: How much are Japanese social problems more a consequence of the economic system, when compared to the current political system?

Can the political system fix the economic system and consequently take off some burden off the social issues? Abe has been trying that with his "Three Arrows" program, but so far results have been, at best, lukewarm. From what I read and see, I notice a sort of spiritual death that seems to be correlated with the economic deterioration/stagnation of the last 25 years. The Nation appears devoid of a purpose, other than a lot of work and a reduced amount of play, a hard life but at the same time cushioned.

Quote: (08-12-2016 02:52 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

But here is another question to all: How much are Japanese social problems more a consequence of the economic system, when compared to the current political system?

Can the political system fix the economic system and consequently take off some burden off the social issues? Abe has been trying that with his "Three Arrows" program, but so far results have been, at best, lukewarm. From what I read and see, I notice a sort of spiritual death that seems to be correlated with the economic deterioration/stagnation of the last 25 years. The Nation appears devoid of a purpose, other than a lot of work and a reduced amount of play, a hard life but at the same time cushioned.

You will hear a lot about Yamato-damashii, or Japanese Spirit, in the coming years. All Japanese know of this, no matter the age. What this means to some is pressure, and to others duty, and to others old timers.

The Japanese don't really hate foreigners, especially not European/Americans, but they have a more amusing tolerance of them. When push comes to shove, they will absolutely choose Japan over the foreigner.

When the Turks rioted in Tokyo last fall, the Japanese did not make a big deal of it, but behind closed doors they wished they would go away. Africans in Ropponggi, same thing. They have no qualms about rounding up low life foreigners, sticking them in prisons and shipping them off only to stick their ambassadors with the bill. This might be the first step in this direction.

Americans (non military), Koreans and Europeans will be fine. They might see some of their already limited rights get even more complicated, but I doubt they will be kicking out foreigners any time soon.

The Japanese military is edging closer to independence and they will ask for it in the coming years. I would reckon the US needs Japan to be nuclear-ready to counter China.

On one hand we have Germany getting kicked about by the elites and third world invaders and on the other we have China throwing weight about to the anger of other Asian countries, particularly Japan, Vietnam and S.Korea.

Quote: (08-12-2016 01:04 PM)Laner Wrote:  

In the coming weeks the "secret society" Nippon Kaigi is looking to take most of the control of the Diet this weekend.

For a long time it seems that the Nippon Kaigi have been under the radar, even though its membership include some of the most powerful politicians and business men in the country. But in the past years they have come above board.

The black vans rolling around Japan, Uyoku dantai, pumping out right wing propaganda have been mostly laughed at by most Japanese. They are tolerated, but largely ignored. But I think more people are going to have to face the reality of Japans future in the coming weeks, and like this current American revolution, Japan is looking at its future in Asia for the first time since the bubble bursting. Perhaps someone can weigh in on whether the two are connected or not.

The Japanese have always been an inward culture. Their curiosity of the outside world is only taken from the perspective of a Japanese person looking in at that culture, never from the perspective of that culture. This is important because it allows the country to make decisions quickly, as the powerful make decisions on what is good for Japan first, and this resonates with all Japanese.

I am not sure what this means for Japan. I have a lot of friends and family there, many who are foreigners. Hedging my families future, I acquired a Japanese passport for my son thinking that if one place became fed up with the lunacy of the west, it would be Japan. I say this because in a strange way I have always considered Japan almost western. But if things escalate under globalism, what could this mean for myself? Canada and Japan seem like safe bets, but sometimes Canada seems like it has gone full retard.

Now it appears that doors might be closing tighter. Many Japanese love Trump, and I think that his ideas of Make America Great are resonating with the Japanese. They want to be in control of their country, to Make Japan Great Again. All around are the signs of a generation giving up. In Japan, who never gives up, this attitude is intolerable. These kids giving up are the children of the men who created the economic miracle of Japan in the 70's to the 90's. I can't imagine what these fathers feel.

Japan is one of the most unique places on the planet, so it will be interesting to see how they take this on in the coming years.

Yes the doors are getting tighter, but If your son has a decent STEM degree, and can speak the language kanji etc then it will be fine. You mentioned that he has a Japanese passport so Im assuming is a citizen or has dual citizenship. Then he should be fine.

One thing that is NOT going to happen though is Japan becoming Imperialistic.

Many people are pretty apprehensive towards china though, but they are MORE apprehensive against Japan going down the warparth again. Most of the population are older people, and they remember the price of war. The most they`ll do is defend themselves. China is pissing off pretty much ALL of asia now with that south china sea madness, even Vietnam has been mobilizing!

I think if Trump wins though, his actions will help Japan become more autonomous. Hell, the Emperor cant even announce that he wants to retire right now. Japan is going to have to change and that takes quite a while.

About Japanese people getting tired of the west, not really. Most of that kind of stuff never even reaches here due to the language barrier although unfortunately the black lives matter riots have been on tv here. Another reason why I dont like that retarded group. . .making other black people here who bust their ass on a daily basis (i.e. me) look bad, or look like criminals. I have to be like real Man+1 to overcome that.

Quote: (08-12-2016 01:24 PM)Laner Wrote:  

If you look at what they want to change, feminism is a huge part of it. Teachers especially have been getting very vocal and trying to take over education. I think their union might get a good smackdown soon, as they have been trying to subtly push a western feminist agenda.

Japan has always had a special type of equality. Men in particular are vocally against feminism, but so are many women. Most would rather die than put in the hours and bullshit of the salaryman life. But they are free to run any business they want, and get full support of the group when they do.

NO ONE likes feminism here, even the UGLY girls lol. I have NEVER met a woman here who is feminist unless it was those who went to the states and got westernized(read: bitchy) and the proceeded to get Ostracized by everyone else (including foreigners who have lived here a while). Most women get jobs at companies JUST to meet a man to marry and have kids with.

Fat acceptance? LOL no. I remember one time in Shibuya Station, there was a fat acceptance poster(from some overseas organization who apparently bought the spot for advertising), but it was put in the back of the station where people wouldn't notice, and was taken down in a week

Even though Japan has crushing debt, they do have trillions of U.S. Dollar reserves so if push came to shove, they`d just dump that debt, OR if Trump wins, they`d probably keep it and get a return on the debt.

The reason kids are giving up now is because the economy is terrible. . .as they bailed out the bankers after the 80s bubble burst which is what america ended up doing. If a `revolution` of sorts happens its definitely going to come from letting the banks fail, and stopping their bullshit of screwing over the country.

Quote: (08-12-2016 02:47 PM)Laner Wrote:  

1. Fostering a sense of Japanese unity and social stability, based around the Imperial Household and shared history, culture and traditions of the Japanese people.
  2. Restoring national defense rights, rectifying the unbalance of rights and obligations, strengthening the emphasis on the family system, and loosening the separation of religion and state.
  3. Addressing the loss of public interest in politics and government by taking a more aggressive stance in historical debates and crisis management.
  4. Addressing various problems arising in the Japanese educational system (bullying, prostitution, etc.) by instituting respect for the national flag and anthem, respect for national history, culture and traditions (in the process abandoning "gender-free" education and critical views of Japanese history).
  5. Strengthening Japanese defense power in order to counterbalance China, North Korea and other hostile powers, and remembering Japan's war dead.
  6. Building friendly relations with foreign countries through social and cultural exchange programs.

Thats a good list, but some of those problems: i.e the prostitution, culture respect, family system, all rests on the economy which rest on kicking out the corrupt bankers and ending their negative interest rates (and maybe even erradicating their central bank) that`s a BIG hurdle, and the most important hurdle to overcome, without dealing with that, nothing else will go forward and it will be just endless talk.

Prostitution, that will probably never go away, I think many people underestimate HOW LARGE of a problem that is here. Its really hidden away under the veneer of `omg japan so cool/kawaii/whatever` I`d say that Japan has maybe a 2-3x higher per capita usage of prostitution than Amsterdam. I cant really say how I know all this on the forums without eventually doxing myself, but prostitution is a HUGE part of the economy now. Which means that the mafia and by that extension many(in my opinion most) politicians are going to keep that going. If anything, they`ll just ban foreign journalists from reporting on it and causing Japan to lose face over it.

Isaiah 4:1

I don't think any of this is new nor is it anything to worry about. In fact it looks like nothing has changed since I lived there is the late 90s to 02.

There is a constant never changing process of Japanese reminding themselves of these ideas and not to become to Westernized. If it seems louder one year its just a counter to too much outside noise, just like turning up the speakers on those vans on a noisy corner.

The issue with Japan is, that there is a often a way to do things smooth and right and well then there is the Japanese way. This prevent them from many negative influence but lead also to the very special isolation of Japan and the struggle to solve problems. On the other hand I'm not direct sure if its just Japan, every country has it's own way to deal with things. When you look at Italy, Greece, Spain etc. how they handle their economical issues? Not very well. At least Japan still produce high.

The main issue I see for Japan is the low birth rates and that the economy is stuck deep down. Many older people hold debts of the government and companies. Japan still operates because the people don't demand it. With the over ageing many of the debts will never called out. Japan need to get more effective. The salaryman lifestyle is something many young people hate. Many told me they never want to do it. Its not a big dream anymore. Also the massive extra hours they have to spend because of their group culture. I know its forbid by law now that you have to go out with your boss drinking and that they also can start to work earlier. But those are change in law and not in culture. As long as the managers don't change their habits, the employees will never do so. This suck out the life of people. Spend so much empty time at work and then all the time they need to go there in the Tokyo area. Insane.

About foreigners, I was just 3 months in Japan but towards me I got two reaction. Neutral and kind of don't care and people that had be open and friendly. But I did hit english speaking spots. I'm sure when you speak the language many will be interested in you when you a certain type of foreigner. From a "good" country and kind of slip in. The younger people I did notice hadn't be that aware whats going on in the world nor about their history and culture. Still when there will be a call of unity most will follow because culture you don't have to know, you carry it inside you without thinking why you do certain things. Do some degree I have doubt that Japan can change they road they have chosen.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

From an outsiders/never been to Japan perspective:

I hope whatever happens in the future, they maintain 1st world living standards and keep on strongly rejecting feminism. There are so few places in the world now it seems that strike that amazing balance.

If and whenever I become location independent money wise, Japan will be a contender for relocation for the aforementioned fact alone.

Interesting stuff to read. Continuing on what The Black Knight says and perhaps one of you that live there can answer something I've been wondering bout the Japanese population. Having been there twice now, I've travelled a bit outside of the big cities. Once you get there, you notice there are hardly any young people around. Its just old people with old houses. I know Japan will have a big problem in the future with their average age and losing perhaps tens of millions of people because of old age and few people being born.

Who is going to keep those small cities and small villages going? If all those old people die, there is nobody there right? These smaller cities will just become ghost towns? How will Japan look in 20-30 years? Just people living in the big cities that will keep on growing into a sort of megacities?

I'm guessing Japan's population will shrink dramatically and so will the economy to match the aging population. What this does to Japan's debt ratio is anyone's guess. I bet there will be a long painful multiple decades restructuring as well as the next leg down in a deflationary economy.

All in all I would bet anything that Japan comes out of history looking just fine though. If you look at population sizes in history there have always periods of growth and shrinking which is normal. Sometimes due to long protracted wars, disease, environment changes or whatever.

Japan is going through a period of post modernity when it's time to shrink. You have to look at the bigger picture with hundreds of years as a time frame.

I would not be surprised if at some point this trend bottoms out and reverses itself. It will take time.

However, the important fact is that they will preserve their culture and people unlike what many european nations are doing now. Quite a few european nations will likely not even look european anymore at all.

Immigration is not the solution to everything. Even loosening immigration to allow foreigners from developed nations to settle in Japan would probably still not be a good thing culturally. Especially with all the inherent negative ideologies and cultural baggage that's coming from the west these days.

Sometimes it's best to let natural historical cycles of growth or shrinking to run its course.

"I`d say that Japan has maybe a 2-3x higher per capita usage of prostitution than Amsterdam. I cant really say how I know all this on the forums without eventually doxing myself, but prostitution is a HUGE part of the economy now."

I don't see it going away, but if anything, hasn't fuuzoku use been dropping over the past 10-15 years with the advent of the NEET crowd?

Still, the amount of prostitution in Japan is absolutely nuts, and it's something I think most outsiders have no idea about. I knew a fuuzoku chick who gave discount handjobs, once. 20$ a pop, delivered straight to your door. Some of the cheapest in Tokyo, supposedly.

I'd rather have Japan as the center of Asian influence than China.

More power to them, Japan will thrive and grow unlike it's Axis counterpart Germany. The key difference being Japan's refusal to admit immigrants. Their culture will survive.

Is there some sort of election coming up, or is Nippon Kaigi quietly assuming control?

I tried googling a bunch of different keywords relating to this, but mostly turn up articles dating from 2013 to June 2016. Nothing that mentions assuming control of the Diet. Would be grateful for your source.

Very interesting share, thank you. Interesting times we live in, I never imagined living to see nationalism gaining power among nations across the globe.

Whats far more interesting is the fight against the Yakuza groups and the split of the yamaguchi gumi. Also many of the leading politicians in Japan have boundaries to yakuza groups. Whats also an issue is there is not a lot of competition from the companies in Japan. They are often connected via a big network and multiple organisations belong at the end to one big holding. All of them found like their little nice. I'm not sure if this is a benefit for the future transform of the Japanese society because the structures are very old.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Quote: (08-14-2016 04:54 AM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

Is there some sort of election coming up, or is Nippon Kaigi quietly assuming control?

I tried googling a bunch of different keywords relating to this, but mostly turn up articles dating from 2013 to June 2016. Nothing that mentions assuming control of the Diet. Would be grateful for your source.

Very interesting share, thank you. Interesting times we live in, I never imagined living to see nationalism gaining power among nations across the globe.

Have read through this. It appears the appointments happened http://www.globalresearch.ca/japans-desc...sm/5540977

Also Tokyo is now firmly in the hands of the Nippon Kaigi with the election of Yuriko Koike http://thediplomat.com/2016/08/what-yuri...for-japan/

The topic of prostitution is weird in Japan. Every Japanese man I know has used it at some point. But there is a strange idealism when it comes to the girls. On the one hand, they must remain pure- which really only mean they can't fuck foreigners- or risk losing their Japanese clients. On the other hand, many couples in Japan do not have sex after children, and most Japanese have children starting around 25 years. That leaves a lot of sexually primed men not getting much at home.

Many brothels will operate a separate entrance for foreign guys, and have separate girls, often Chinese or Korean. Even when the army brought in girls for soldiers as "comfort women" they were Korean.

In old times prostitutes were a class of their own. It is still somewhat true today.

A long while ago I wrote about an epic going away party I attended. Mixed group of friends with money and it was going to be a fuck party. Booze, blow and hookers. When the madame sent over the girls, she sent girls for the Japanese men, and girls for the rest of us. The Japanese girls were unreal hot, did some AV work and were the real deal. The girls we had were hapa - mixed with Thai, Korean and Brazilian. They were hot too, but obviously worked within the class system of the Japanese sex trade.

- Addressing various problems arising in the Japanese educational system (bullying, prostitution, etc.) by instituting respect for the national flag and anthem, respect for national history, culture and traditions (in the process abandoning "gender-free" education and critical views of Japanese history).

I think this is partly what is being addressed.

Also that high school girls often get sponsored by older men for nice clothes and accessories. This status whoring is something that is becoming more common in the age of social media, so trying bitch slapping the progressives in the education system is certainly a step in the right direction. Part of the whole issue now days is that girls are not taught to value their greatest asset and instead clamor for attention in the easiest way possible- by devaluing their pussies.

Firstly, everyone here has made great points that do not need to be explained further. Still, there are some aspects that can help to shed light on why we are able to see what's going on in the country.

If you study a lot of the political theorists that have emerged from the Meiji and Taisho eras (Ikki Kita, Seigo Nakano, Shumei Okawa, etc), one overarching theme is clear; doing what's best to preserve the sanctity of the culture. From an political and psychological standpoint, that idea took a turn for the worst when the push towards supporting Tojo and the War Party gained fervor. Although many nations were doing it at the time, I'd argue that adapting the Western model of imperialism is what smacked them in the face. They walked straight into the Colosseum with no sword. In hindsight, its evident how big of a mistake that was.

Japan is at its best when it flies under the radar; meaning that it operates with a "cloak-and-dagger" approach to international affairs. With the rise of China to its East, and the unpredictability of North Korea near its waters, making any brash moves outside of the covers of "defense" would raise globalist alarm bells. Hence the usage of Nippon Kaigi to get momentum moving in the right direction.

Secondly, while there is much knowledge to gain from the West in terms of economics and how to manipulate the geopolitcal chessboard, staying away from the cultural malaise of the region is showing to be a positive. The cuckolding of Western leaders towards immigration, and the rise of counter cultures such as radical feminism and acceptance of "alternative lifestyles" rots nations from the inside. During a time of beefing up national defenses, potentially reforming constitutions, and changing the overall framework of society to accommodate new challenges, having arguments over "safe spaces" and how insensitive the comments of a CEO are towards furries seems futile. Members of the Nippon Kaigi know this and will probably keep the court jesters and blue-haired circus performers at bay.

Overall, Japan has quite a few things to take care of within the coming years, but by looking the track record of the country, one thing is certain; one can honestly say that those in power in doing what it takes to ensure Japan lives to see another century.