rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So I'm laying in bed with my friend's girl ...

...He left the party early to go fishing with some friends. The rest of us hung out late drinking. She was pretty damn drunk so she left her car at the party and I drove her home. She says, "There's a futon in the back bedroom". So we head back there and I open it up and lay down. She comes back a few minutes later with a glass of water for me, turns on the TV and lays down and cuddles up to me. Then she says, "You know we should fool for a little while before Jay gets home". I laughed and said, "Whatever, I can get laid anytime I want". "I don't even care anymore", I tell her. She says, "I know you can", with a big grin. So I kicked her out and told her to go to bed. At that moment my cellphone starts ringing. It's Jay asking if we're ok. He tried calling her but got no answer. She left her cell at the party. So I tell him everything is cool. His girl got a little drunk so I drove her home and we're just up watching TV. He's like, "OK cool I'll be home in a little bit". If she was dating anyone but my friend I woulda banged the shit out of her. FML.

You did the right thing. I don't bang any of my friends girls....even after one put a condom in my hand.

it's the whole reason I became a player to begin with, 'cuz women are sluts and will never hold the same loyalty that real "bros" do.

Mixx

If you're real tight with Jay, you should tell him he has a slut girl who tried to get her fuck on with you so he can drop her.

I hear ya. It's a tough situation. They live together. She owns the house. He's jobless and has no license. If they break up he'll either be homeless or have to move back home with mom. I've been friends with both of them separately for 20+ years. I know her from high school. Jay is from the next town over. Same social circle. I hooked them up together in the first place. She was married a few years back. Her husband caught her cheating and divorced her. I told Jay all her dirt before he even got involved with her. He didn't care. He liked her he said. I'd rather just let it go. I warned him.

you did your part...nice work

Your friend is a loser.

Bros before hoes.

Hello.

Quote: (08-01-2011 09:53 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Your friend is a loser.

He was interested in her. I thought I'd toss him an easy lay. She owns her house outright.(3 bedrooms) Not a bad deal for him. He doesn't really have anything. They've been together like 2 years now.

Quote: (08-01-2011 10:01 PM)MacNcheez Wrote:  

Your friend is a loser.

He was interested in her. I thought I'd toss him an easy lay. She owns her house outright.(3 bedrooms) Not a bad deal for him. He doesn't really have anything. They've been together like 2 years now.

You did the right thing, no doubt. My only advice for future situations is you should avoid to put yourself on thin ice - ergo try to minimize the chances you end up alone with her.

IMO integrity is more about preventing complicated situations rather than exposing yourself to temptation. I had the sister of a friend of mine insistently trying to lure me into her place - she is hot, no doubt, but I just dont feel comfortable banging my buddy's sister when I know in advance I wouldnt want a LTR with her. Therefore I just politely her advances when she suggests we spend time together on our own (we have the same social circle).

My two cents.

Quote: (08-01-2011 10:27 PM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 10:01 PM)MacNcheez Wrote:  

Your friend is a loser.

You did the right thing, no doubt. My only advice for future situations is you should avoid to put yourself on thin ice - ergo try to minimize the chances you end up alone with her.

IMO integrity is more about preventing complicated situations rather than exposing yourself to temptation. I had the sister of a friend of mine insistently trying to lure me into her place - she is hot, no doubt, but I just dont feel comfortable banging my buddy's sister when I know in advance I wouldnt want a LTR with her. Therefore I just politely her advances when she suggests we spend time together on our own (we have the same social circle).

My two cents.

He should have never left her drunk at a party. I'll bring that up to him. He's lucky I brought her home and not some other guy there.

If I bring a girl of mine to a party, we're leaving together. That's all there is to it. I've slept with plenty of girls with boyfriends. It's not hard to sweet talk your way into a drunk girl's pants. Especially in NJ. =)

"They live together. She owns the house. He's jobless and has no license."

The male-female roles have definitely changed in America, haven't they?

Quote: (08-02-2011 05:08 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"They live together. She owns the house. He's jobless and has no license."

The male-female roles have definitely changed in America, haven't they?

She's basically his mother. Ugh. LOL

I personally couldn't do it. I"d feel way too damn guilty. Now if they break up and he's dating somebody else, i don't think its a big deal to bang her in that case lol.

As you said, you can get sex whenever you want. Why take the one thing your friend has going for him? That's one of the few moral codes that's still worth holding, nice to see you passed the test. Hopefully, you're rewarded in the near future with a threesome with a pair of 8s or better.

Quote: (08-02-2011 06:40 PM)CJ Wrote:  

As you said, you can get sex whenever you want. Why take the one thing your friend has going for him? That's one of the few moral codes that's still worth holding, nice to see you passed the test. Hopefully, you're rewarded in the near future with a threesome with a pair of 8s or better.

Thanks CJ. It was just a funny story that I wanted to share. And if I get dealt a pair of 8's or higher I'll definitely play that hand. HAHAHA

You responded well. And maybe your friend is just working his angles. If you are jobless and homeless, why not lay up with a slut till you get your paper right and then bounce?
Lizards do it all the time in fact I call up many of my lizard platonics on stuff their 'friends' are doing with men.
One of my friends would toss the word "Oh but she loves him"
Thank goodness for game.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-03-2011 01:18 PM)Moma Wrote:  

You responded well. And maybe your friend is just working his angles. If you are jobless and homeless, why not lay up with a slut till you get your paper right and then bounce?
Lizards do it all the time in fact I call up many of my lizard platonics on stuff their 'friends' are doing with men.
One of my friends would toss the word "Oh but she loves him"
Thank goodness for game.

Dude he says some stupid shit right in front of her like, "I always liked her and finally landed her". I cringe when I hear it.

He's not very motivated career-wise either. He's 36 and this is the first time he's ever moved out of his parent's house. He's never even shared an apartment with another guy friend.

He puts on the Alpha ghetto tough-guy front but turns to a total Beta when he gets a girl. She even calls him on it in front of people. He cooks her dinner and bakes her cakes and other shit. It's unbelievable. LOL

Whatever ...he's still my boy and I gotta look out for him if I can. Fuck.

Quote: (08-03-2011 01:35 PM)MacNcheez Wrote:  

Dude he says some stupid shit right in front of her like, "I always liked her and finally landed her". I cringe when I hear it.

He's not very motivated career-wise either. He's 36 and this is the first time he's ever moved out of his parent's house. He's never even shared an apartment with another guy friend.

He puts on the Alpha ghetto tough-guy front but turns to a total Beta when he gets a girl. She even calls him on it in front of people. He cooks her dinner and bakes her cakes and other shit. It's unbelievable. LOL

Whatever ...he's still my boy and I gotta look out for him if I can. Fuck.

Your friend sounds like a joke. No wonder she's doing this to him. Does he even get to fuck her or is satisfied being her bitch?

Game is a necessary evil

He says he's happy so he must be laying some pipe.

Quote: (08-01-2011 09:31 PM)MacNcheez Wrote:  

I hear ya. It's a tough situation. They live together. She owns the house. He's jobless and has no license. If they break up he'll either be homeless or have to move back home with mom.

No surprise then. I wonder if she just told him to get back later and give her time so she could have some fun with you. I'm pretty sure she's done it before.

This is what people get when they enter the "relationship" which has dramatic difference in value. Some are perfectly ok with it though.

I would expect that if it was my girl that my friend would hit it and call me on speaker phone and just leave it on. I would do the same for him.

If he didn't, I would give him shit about it.

Quote: (08-03-2011 08:17 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I would expect that if it was my girl that my friend would hit it and call me on speaker phone and just leave it on. I would do the same for him.

If he didn't, I would give him shit about it.

That's some funny shit. It would be funnier to get it on video. Get one of those hidden video cameras in an alarm clock in your bedroom.

Nice work MacNcheez, Loyal friend, even your friend is dumb and his girl is a slut! Keep banging!

No matter how much of a beta fuck your friend may be, you did the right thing. Shagging your mate's girl is wrong or even shagging his ex unless he says he's cool with it.

Girls love to be flirty hoes when they are drunk, especially with ppl they know ie work mates, friends mates, boy friends mates ect... You did the right thing, slut would have prob twisted it round to be your fault if you did.