rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you work game long distance?

First of all I read other threads on the topic and can't find what I am looking for so maybe some help... I travel around sometimes between cities in Florida and because of that I have started meeting girls that live farther out (like 2 or more hours.) I have been aiming for the one night stands, but I'm still new at gaming so it is not working too well, and I wasn't even bothering with phone numbers. But then I starting thinking if i kept a very loose relationship going with a girl that I could stay at her place for free and bang her while I'm staying there for the weekend that would be ideal, especially if it's on a regular basis.

So this is the situation I'm in with one girl and it would help to have some advice. This past weekend I was out of town and ended up at this club. I starting talking to this girl for a while that I saw there 3 weeks ago, (the last time I was in the area.) We starting talking and I think I could have banged her that night, but my buddies were ready to go and I was the ride so we exchanged numbers. There was LOTS of touching, like her grinding on me while sitting in my lap, kissing, me rubbing her arm, etc... The next day she texted me to say hi and I invited her out to a party I was at but she said she couldn't make it because she was working.

So here I am the next day. I want to bang her, plus a free place to stay next time I'm in the area would be a plus. She already told me to hit her up next time I'm in the area so we can hang out.

My question with all that back story is this: how can I keep communication open with her without her losing the interest, or getting too involved in her life where she starts to develop feelings? Should I friend her in FB and chat? Should I call her every few days when I feel like it? Should I send random texts? Or should I just forget about it until a few days before the next time I go down there and hope the interest isn't lost? And how soon should I do it, the regular 2-4 days?

Also what to talk about with her? like keep it simple or go a lot more in depth?

I would really like some feedback on this if anyone has had some experience in that department....

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Depends on what you really want out of it.

You can keep in touch every day or two but it will probably be too much of an investment to be worth it, and she'll probably end up being way more into you... or you can keep it cool and send a text every once in a while.

I did a write up on "textual relationships" recently: http://hokieblogger.com/?p=2017

My take, don't set your expectations too high... keep in touch but don't over invest... and give her a good 2-3 week heads up before you're in town next. CONFIRM plans, and you're golden.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I don't do relationships anymore, but the one night stand thing isn't working well either. So unless I give up on banging when I leave town or focus more attention on getting the bang that night, this seems my only option. Preferably, the one night stands.

BTW I love all the info on texting. That is a big part of my game. Thanks for the help.

phone sex 2-3x per week, 15 mins, before she goes to sleep.

see hypnotica, daniel rose

minimal textual contact

that's it

Which area are we talking here? Lakeland? Did you try doing some pipelining? The center of Florida is loaded with women on pof maybe you should work that angle for a backup.

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:26 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Which area are we talking here? Lakeland? Did you try doing some pipelining? The center of Florida is loaded with women on pof maybe you should work that angle for a backup.

Despite the name I'm living in Gainesville. From Clearwater, but no family down there. I usually go to that area, Clearwater, St. Pete, Tampa, ect.

I'm still new on a few terms. Whats pipelining?

Quote: (08-02-2011 03:10 PM)Clearwaterkid Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 10:26 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Despite the name I'm living in Gainesville. From Clearwater, but no family down there. I usually go to that area, Clearwater, St. Pete, Tampa, ect.

I'm still new on a few terms. Whats pipelining?
Its chatting up girls online before you get to a destination.
So your coming to clubs here? which ones?

whats the consensus on this? send some random texts once in a while until you meet up with the lizard down the line? do you have to re-game if u meet once every couple months?[/u]