rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish girls in Chicago

Polish girls in Chicago

Wondering if anyone has any tips on where to meet them. There's supposedly many Poles here but it's rare to find them in the more yuppie parts of town (river north, old town, Lincoln park ect). Anyone know where they're hiding out?

Polish girls in Chicago

Why do you want to find westernised Polish girls?

Polish girls in Chicago

Quote: (08-07-2016 12:45 PM)AntiMediocrity Wrote:  

Why do you want to find westernised Polish girls?

Because they're hot and slutty

Polish girls in Chicago

division and Ashland

Polish girls in Chicago

Nobody has suggested Jedynka yet?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Polish girls in Chicago

Now we are getting somewhere. Though Yelp says Jesynka has turned into "stereo club". Likely still has a polish crowd

Polish girls in Chicago

I went to Stereo a few years ago, it is still Polish for sure. The area kind of sucks, there isn't much around and the neighborhood is kind of dangerous, but the place is worth checking out.

Polish girls in Chicago

Not sure if serious... going to the parts of the city packed with signs in Polish would probably be a good start.

Polish girls in Chicago

Someone that I used to work with, a Polish guy with game, told me about Stereo. He said as long as you're cool and dressed well, you should pull. I remember he also told me that the crowd is full of maids and laborers during the day who get to "play it up" for the night so all you have to do is stand out.

Don't get killed please and report back.

Polish girls in Chicago

Do you mean like Polish immigrants?
I've heard Wisconsin has more polish and german descendants. Minnesota has more Swedish and scandinavian descendants.

I've heard there are a lot of polish bears superfans so maybe visit a sports bar.

Polish girls in Chicago

A couple of others have mentioned the former Jedynka club. There's a big Polish population around there, and east and west along Belmont. Some of them basically live in their own bubble. Others speak perfect English and are integrated. If you're really into Polish girls and are curious to see what it's like then check it out for a night but don't get your hopes up. Odds are you'd have a better time in the more popular nightlife areas. It's mainly residential out that way although it is getting built up a bit more. Logistically it's also a trek if you have a place back in the heart of the city. I don't consider it dangerous though, unless you're comparing it to the nicer parts of the city. Just more blue collar, mid to lower middle class.