rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knife Attack in London- Russell Square (Possible Terrorism)

Attacker arrested, soon we will know his background.

https://www.rt.com/uk/354536-london-stab...ll-square/

Quote:Quote:

A knife-wielding man attacked people at Russell Square, central London, killing one and injuring at least six. Police apprehended the suspect and are investigating the incident as a possible act of terrorism.
Police were called in response to an ongoing attack at Russell Square, Bloomsbury, in the London Borough of Camden at 10:33pm local time, according to the Metropolitan Police. Upon arrival, officers discovered six people with wounds, with one person later dying from her injuries.

“Up to six people were found injured at the location,” police said in a statement. “A female (no further details) was treated at the scene but was pronounced dead a short time later.”

Police have also notified that they arrested the suspect after one of the officers took him down using a Taser.

The London Ambulance Service was dispatched to the site. Additional police units have been deployed to the area to provide reassurance.

“Terrorism is one possibility being explored at this stage,” the official statement added. Police did not mention which other possible motives for the attack are being investigated.

Let's hope it's not one of those pesky Buddhists again.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

A kebab making man slips and cuts a few customers.

Jeez, everyone's a critic these days.

Quote: (08-03-2016 08:17 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

https://www.rt.com/uk/354536-london-stab...ll-square/

Quote:Quote:

Police have also notified that they arrested the suspect after one of the officers took him down using a Taser.

I find that shocking.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Just another Mossad false flag attack. This is really boring!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Amish again?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

It was an assault knife, wasn't it?

Probably black with a detachable magazine and a pistol grip...

Why won't they ban them? Think of the children!

A responsible knife owner doesn't need a fancy assault knife. Only a militia nut or criminal would want a knife that you can stab more than once between sharpenings.

He ain't no real Muslim, bruv!

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Russell Square is a hot pua spot in London town , I opened this thread half hoping somewhere down the lines I'd read .. London pua to the rescue . Innovative Casanova armbars knife attacker and then swoops up all the pussy in the vicinity . A missed opportunity I'd say .

For all the forum members with interest and expertise in combat sports like TravellerKai , being at the wrong place at the right time could be the gateway to legit publicity and unlimited prime pussy over a period of time .

The BBC are pushing the mental illness narrative which means they know the killer is probably Muslim.

This is nothing. Mid-month is when the 'real fun' starts.

Quote: (08-03-2016 08:40 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Why do Europeans just stand idly by while knife attackers try and kill them?

You'd think 1 person would put up a fight.

^Same on french media.

Quote: (08-03-2016 08:40 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

I wonder if, someday, a real incident not involving Israel will happen in your world....

Quote: (11-13-2015 06:15 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

One word: Mossad.

Quote: (06-01-2016 12:20 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Zionist shutdown of the media.

Quote: (06-28-2016 05:08 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Four words: Mossad False Flag Operation.

Quote: (07-14-2016 05:58 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Just another Israeli false flag operation.

Quote: (07-22-2016 06:05 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Let's see who can benefit from this... Mmm... Oh, yes, the usual suspect -Israel.

Quote: (07-23-2016 12:32 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

CONFIRMED: IT WAS MOSSAD!
Same Israeli photo-propagandist

Americans are dreamers too

I've tried to intervene in fights and had three or four 'heroes' hold me back in order to guarantee 'everyone's' (ie: their own) safety.
I've also battered a few thugs/ muggers and had locals / police stare at me like I was a blue skinned alien. It's a big weakness in pussified British society.
Having said all that I've also survived things like murder attempts and seen horrific violence. These things always seem to happen like one is being woken from deep sleep at 3 in the morning. Takes an age to compute what the fuck is going on. I wouldn't judge anyone for freezing in those moments. I consider myself lucky that I fought rather than froze but it's hard to overestimate the shock factor.

Quote: (08-04-2016 02:12 AM)Adv8nturous Wrote:  

I've tried to intervene in fights and had three or four 'heroes' hold me back in order to guarantee 'everyone's' (ie: their own) safety.
I've also battered a few thugs/ muggers and had locals / police stare at me like I was a blue skinned alien. It's a big weakness in pussified British society.
Having said all that I've also survived things like murder attempts and seen horrific violence. These things always seem to happen like one is being woken from deep sleep at 3 in the morning. Takes an age to compute what the fuck is going on. I wouldn't judge anyone for freezing in those moments. I consider myself lucky that I fought rather than froze but it's hard to overestimate the shock factor.

These are my favourite kind of newbie posts.

I don't know what all the fuss is about guys he was obviously trying to help random people peel their apples and slipped.

Quote: (08-03-2016 10:08 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

Russell Square is a hot pua spot in London town , I opened this thread half hoping somewhere down the lines I'd read .. London pua to the rescue . Innovative Casanova armbars knife attacker and then swoops up all the pussy in the vicinity . A missed opportunity I'd say .

For all the forum members with interest and expertise in combat sports like TravellerKai , being at the wrong place at the right time could be the gateway to legit publicity and unlimited prime pussy over a period of time .

RVF members' hot dream, yeah. But I think Kai would be the first one to tell us not to do such thing.

Any person trained in this kind of situation knows it can get ugly very easily. Why risk your life getting fame to get pussies when we can get pussies ourselves without being a glory merchant.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Apparently he was shouting something before and during the attack. Probably promoting a new Hawaiian eatery called the "Aloha Snackbar".

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

You should absolutely start a thread detailing these events.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (08-04-2016 01:50 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Because we aren't american heroes!
Most people don't know how to react if some guy start to stab them aggressively and out of the sudden with a knife. Before you can react it is to late. I read the police was there 6 minutes after the first call.
Furthermore I confess when I see a guy aggressively stabbing people with a knife I try to bring a big distance between him and me instead of risked to be killed. When you get attacked, most people don't know how to react. I say even most hardcore knife online experts would not react any better when the attacker has the advantage of the assault and aggression. Its always easy to tell what people should do when you are not in the current situation now.

Whats an issue to and what you often don't read are free riders. After the Munich attacks the Police got plenty of calls from people that say there is a bomb or there is a shooter. Its a common thing after such an event for the police. Even some take inspiration and take action. In this case it can be a Muslim but with all the Muslim attacks there is something else. A climate of destruction lays out there. This brings the rats out. The lunatics, the crazy ones that jump on the train because they feel its their moment. The pressure of order is gone, things seem to fall apart. Those that did hide see their moment now.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Quote: (08-04-2016 04:10 AM)Parzival Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2016 01:50 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Because we aren't american heroes!
Most people don't know how to react if some guy start to stab them aggressively and out of the sudden with a knife. Before you can react it is to late. I read the police was there 6 minutes after the first call.
Furthermore I confess when I see a guy aggressively stabbing people with a knife I try to bring a big distance between him and me instead of risked to be killed. When you get attacked, most people don't know how to react. I say even most hardcore knife online experts would not react any better when the attacker has the advantage of the assault and aggression. Its always easy to tell what people should do when you are not in the current situation now.

Whats an issue to and what you often don't read are free riders. After the Munich attacks the Police got plenty of calls from people that say there is a bomb or there is a shooter. Its a common thing after such an event for the police. Even some take inspiration and take action. In this case it can be a Muslim but with all the Muslim attacks there is something else. A climate of destruction lays out there. This brings the rats out. The lunatics, the crazy ones that jump on the train because they feel its their moment. The pressure of order is gone, things seem to fall apart. Those that did hide see their moment now.

It's not even that, if some knife wielding aloha snackbar came at me and running isn't an option (crowded train, enclosed area, etc) I'd give myself a fighting chance and do something ANYTHING.

That's ignoring other people. It's not even a hero thing. I'm covering my own ass first.

Is that you, Little Dark?